Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

Wow ordered yesterday delivered today! Congratulations Laura! This is going to take awhile.

View attachment 45436

Yes, I ordered it on the evening of the 16th, with standard free delivery expected between the 20th and the 22nd, and happily, it arrived today and I’ve started it tonight.

I love how there’s no long build-up to the basis of belief of all regular Christians: “Hello reader. Jesus of Nazareth didn’t exist. Anyway, about this Paul guy...”

It’s hard to put into words how readable and engaging Laura’s writing style is. Sitting here on the couch, reading the book, takes me back to the first exposure I had to Laura’s work through Secret History. It’s like you’re not reading at all, but more like Laura is in the room, or in your head or something.

And a major aspect to that ‘readability’ of Laura’s work is like a brick by brick approach: Laura places a brick and says, “So here’s a thing I’ve been thinking about for a long time, and it is A, and it can’t be B or C or M, or W, see?” And you go, “Ah right, yes. Okay, I’m with you.” And then Laura goes, “So that can only lead to this next brick here,” and she then places the next brick, showing how it belongs on top of brick A, and not underneath it, or next to it.

And so on. All the time, in your mind, you’re getting almost image-like understandings of the things she’s talking about.

Anyway, I’ll shut up and get back to it. But, Laura; there’s nothing I personally could say to give anything like the sort of energy back to you that you’ve put into these pages. But thank you, all the same.

I was able to order the book on German Amazon for delivery to Poland. Arriving 21-24 May :clap: My UK Prime doesn't work on German Amazon but they're doing one-month free trial so I avoided delivery costs. CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!
:read:

One thing I will point out is that the books that made it into the bibliography are almost all only those that were directly mentioned or cited in the text or footnotes. There were literally hundreds of others that informed my thinking that were not cited nor mentioned for any of a number of reasons. I was combing through the literature like it was a full-time job, from 8 in the morning until sometimes late in the evening, no let-up, for several years. I made notes by hand, typed them up later and organized them. And if I read something that triggered a memory of something else, I would make a note there and then so as to not lose the connection. It was an interesting thing to enter into a "beginner's mind" and read everything as though the gospels and Acts did not exist. I spent many nights lying in bed working out problems and trying to see them from different angles and just asking "what the heck was going on?!" In the end, I wrote the book I would have wanted to read, one that lays out the evidence from the sources and doesn't just make claims and assertions without backing them up.
Wow. Thank you for this super-human effort. I was going to get it on the Kindle but then thought it is the kind of book I would want on the shelf with all of its ancestors: The Wave, The Secret History of the World, High Strangeness, The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts, 9/11 the Ultimate Truth.

Wow. Thank you for this super-human effort. I
I'd like to thank Chu for the connections to Amazon page to order this book It's coming today. Yipee.!!!!!
I've always remembered Chu's post where she described how Laura would write reams of information requiring lots of massages just to keep going.This added to the years of reading and weeding gives background to the sheer effort to produce this book. Totally humbling.

Thank you to everyone involved from start to finish in making this book available to all of us. Created though pain and given with love, thank you Laura.

I have just received 1.5 kilos of paper!
This "Opera" is very practical and easy to handle technically speaking, the pages unfold like a Persian carpet.
The few valuable books I have that weigh so much are encyclopaedias, dictionaries and other books on biology and plant mechanics.
It is more than a paving stone in the pond that Laura has thrown, but a bridge connected to a buried knowledge hidden from our sight for ages.
My admiration and gratitude.

I was able to order the book on German Amazon for delivery to Poland. Arriving 21-24 May :clap: My UK Prime doesn't work on German Amazon but they're doing one-month free trial so I avoided delivery costs. CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!
:read:
I also tried to order the book from German Amazon for delivery to Macedonia. The General Amazon site didn't have an option to deliver the book to Macedonia. It was possible on the German site but I don't receive any approximate delivery date, so I am still not sure if I will receive it or not.
I will wait for a month or so and if I don't receive it I will ask for a refund and then will order the Kindle version. That works for sure. I wanted to have this book in physical paper format.
I can't wait to start reading it.

I got mine today, and I can tell you… it is a very, very BIG one :whistle: It is overwhelming how much time and knowledge and Research Must have gone into it
This "Opera" is very practical and easy to handle technically speaking, the pages unfold like a Persian carpet.
I agree with you ! I've just found mine in the mailbox. I had a burst of joy when I saw it !

This morning I received some serious news that put me in a state of intense fear and pain. Just as I was beginning to recover from a very difficult period, a new black veil appeared to cover my reality. I chose not to let this get me down and decided to put myself in "warrior" mode, which eventually turned out to be quite an humorous mode, in my interactions with the people who live with me. I was aware that this was my way of relaxing and taking a step back.
Then the book arrived and as I read the dedication I felt as if Laura's challenge to Ark was also mine (not to write my Unified Field Theory of course ;-), that of facing with courage, strength and patience these hard events, of making an extra effort to overcome my limits.
I thought then not only of the hard work that Laura had to produce for this work, but also of the great amount of extreme hardship that she had faced in her whole life and at that I felt my resolve strengthen.

I started to read the introduction and to leaf through the book and I noticed that at the level of language (more precisely the level of English for a not native English speaker ) I was able to understand quite well, even better than the Wave (but I believe that this is due to the fact that since then my English has improved).
So I advise the French readers who have an average English as I do and who plan to wait for the translation in French (which will not be finished any time soon, in my opinion) to buy the English kindle version in order to be able to translate the words and expressions that don't understand :-)

Back
Top Bottom