Laura in the dream.

agni

Dagobah Resident
We were at city I grew up at, and for some reason Laura was visiting. We were having a continuation of discussion we had on forum about water (??).

It’s interesting… because in last couple of days majority of my dreams are water related. In most of them I am driving on a road full of wet snow. I attempt to change lanes (through heavy snow piles), or break… and car starts to skid, but never crashes, stops inches before probable impact.

As someone explained before, being not in control of your own vehicle means not being in control of own life. Which makes sense, I have been “slipping" lately. But that’s something I need to work on, I do know that I need to strengthen my will.

Are you Laura trying to tell something ? ;)

Cars in dreams also refer to the physical body, water to spiritual elements. It could be that you need to let the new info you are learning about spiritual matters sink in a while before moving forward?

I'm going on my own past experiences with dream interpretation, its not a 'set in stone' kinda thing. :)

Gimpy

I've only seen Laura in a dream once and she was about to be 'beamed up' with Ark to a higher density and wasn't much concerned about all the 'drama' going on around me in my dream.... which concerned some kind of compound (which I'd broken into), a certain VB 'character' with delusions of grandeau, 'storm troupers', 'storm trouping' a lecture theature full of bemused people, and believe it not, furniture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaise_longue
It looked like a chaise longue with maple leaf patterns on it, which seemed to move like flames and had some enourmous 'power' coming from it. I avoided it, fearing its 'power'. I felt it was a bit of a 'beast' and was literally really quite worried over it. Anyway, that was many moons ago and since then I have dreamed of cars, water (quite frequently too). I have felt a bit bemused about the power of water. It seems that in my dreams it is something not to be ignored and is a very powerful force (perhaps it can be controlled by Lizzies?). That would be a worry.

Laura seems to 'tell me', although not through my dreams, and sometimes quite literally; to 'grow up'. I had wondered at how universal that one was.... :D

I had also wondered how many people had featured Laura in their dreams and in what context. That question might be quite interesting, don't you think?!?! Yes, I admit, I did wonder... :)

Laura said:
Agni said:
Are you Laura trying to tell something ?
Well, if so, it's part of me that works in my sleep! But then, I've been known to do that!
Is Ark know to do this as well because last night I had a dream with Ark in it. :)

The dream was set in a house of an SOTT forum member. In the house I come across an envelope which is not addressed to me but to the other person. In the envelope, I find a graduation certificate for the SOTT forum issued by Ark. The certificate was issued because the member reached a certain number of posts and it's purpose is to recognized a particular level of participation (the number of 500 points/posts came up in the letter) on the forum. As I study the letter, I want to have one as well, that is I want to get to where this person is.

Although I am not certain if Ark was in the house with me, I felt his presence throughout the dream.

The way I understood this dream is that I am at the very beginning of the 'wake up' process, more specifically I have to make more effort (and I feel this internally as well) to network more on the forum. Probably there is more to this than I am aware of at the moment.

As far as I can remember, I have always had a strong recall of my dreams but over the last two or three months I have reached a point when my dreams are going absolutely wild as to the detail and amount remembered and experienced.

As discussed in another thread (http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1213.msg36041#msg36041), I've also been experiencing all sorts of weird activity and energies during this time.

I had three different dreams in which Laura was.

1/ 11/01/2007 (brief dream)- I was in a kind of american pine forest. Completely secluded in nature, was a castel of average size, white, very white. But all around, brambles, the chaos of plants, and a rather dark, dull environment. Brownish atmosphere. It seemed no roads could come there.
The paradox was that the castel seemed abandoned, but was intact, clean. Human sized.
Laura was living in that castel, but I had any direct discussion or confrontation.
There was a little old TV, showing a game of one solitary tall and strong boy, the game was like a irish game which need physical strength.
She had a severe figure and I was rather rejected, alone. Once, I walked in the little garden around (just grasses), in saw in perspective the castel. I was pretty sad, with a timeless sensation of fatality. I knew there was an insurmountable distance between Laura and me, and I was condemned to wander about around the castel.

2/ 21/01/2007 (long dream)- I had arrived by car to Toulouse, in the countryside perhaps, in late afternoon, to the castel (not at all like the 11/01 dream, more like the real castel). I was going to remain there 6 months, if I remember well. I was asking to myself if it was a good think for me : do Laura had really invited me with enthusiasm?
I thought : no. Because Laura was most of the time missing, and she was sharp, cold, curt, austere, severe. Gloomy atmosphere. And sombre. I couldn't do anything, I was passive and diplomatic, because I hadn't any antipathy, on the contrary, I was glad to be there. The rooms was sinister and unconfortable. It was bizarre.
I was almost invisible, nobody took care of me, just if I was disturbing Laura and her family. I was accepting it with no particular emotion,... it was like that, I just had to be patient.
In a room, there was a kind of cube, a barrel, and it was hunging of the ceiling. 1m80 in width, not more. In wood. There was other rooms unoccupied, but..., it was there that I was to live. I remembered that I already knew that suspended barrel : I had another dream with this thing.
It was much too small to be in there (I'm tall), and it moved too much (swinging). I protested ! Please ! Find another place for me ! I cannot even extend my legs !
In the same room, there was the computers on a little table (three screens), against a wall. With internet. The articles were written here. Everything was rather old and in disorder.
Later, we where in the kitchen. Old and little kitchen, a little lower than the level the ground, like in old french south-west houses. Nobody spoke. Heavy silence. I saw Ark, and also, a son of Laura (?). He was a teenager, maybe 20 y. old. He seemed a bit asiatic and had a pale brownish skin, american style. He was really friendly with me, smiling, that was reconforting. But I still felt like a stranger. Things were odd. For the diner, some chinese food on the little wood kitchen table.

3/ 03/2007 (long dream)- That was a much happier dream. There was only Laura and Ark. In spring. A spacious and nice old house in a little french southwest village. Laura and Ark showed me great tapestries, they were only on a large wall in a room with a parquet floor. I do not remember more of the dream (I could not wrote it down).

I just wan't to add that I had a dream about Laura last night.
and another dream a couple of days ago.
currently I've no time to tell you about them, but when I have I will do so.

I had a dream with me in it last night too! I dreamed that I and several others, including my kids, were out when a storm came up. Instead of just starting to rain, a few drops fell first, then a fresh wind was felt, and ALL the water that would have normally taken three hours to fall fell at once! It literally flattened all kinds of things, and we all went face down in the mud, but we got back up after - I ran around helping people to get up and clean the mud off their faces - and looked around and saw that we had survived though the planet wasn't looking too good.

Take my attention that many of us have been dreaming with Laura too , in my case I had two dreams one the following post http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20371.msg206259#msg206259, here two person more post the dream with Laura, dont we have to united all the post about the dreams where Laura appear and try to see if there are link :huh: :huh:

Agni's post reminded me of a dream I had with similar elements.
agni said:
We were at city I grew up at, and for some reason Laura was visiting. We were having a continuation of discussion we had on forum about water (??).

It’s interesting… because in last couple of days majority of my dreams are water related. [....]
Are you Laura trying to tell something ? ;)

I too had a dream about Laura visiting that had to do with water. It was about a week ago, and it was surprising that I even remembered the dream 'cause I usually don't.
In the dream, Laura had called (although I could see her face...it looked exactly like her avatar) and said she was going to be in my area (WI), and was wondering if she could stay at our place.
Immediately, I said "Of course!".
Laura said "I'll be there tomorrow", and just like that, you were at my home (it was a home I have never remembered living in, but I knew my way around. The place reminded me of an older farmhouse with tall ceilings and wood floors...perhaps a house I'd like to have.)
I recall acting like a star-struck idiot, barely able to eek out a greeting, and Laura requested to take a shower to freshen up after her trip. I showed her to the upstairs bathroom, and I returned downstairs and felt I should take a shower as well and started to do so in the downstairs bathroom. The thought never occurred to me that we might run out of hot water. Well, apparently the sound of running water, woke me up because I had to get out of bed to use the bathroom (a frequently occurring inconvenience since having children)
Bummer, because when I returned to bed, my dream went to something unrelated to the Laura's visit dream.

I'm not keen on dream interpretation, but just to let you know, Laura, that if you ever are in our area and need a place to stay, you are SO welcome;
however, be it ever so humble... we only have one bathroom. :-[

Laura said:
I had a dream with me in it last night too! I dreamed that I and several others, including my kids, were out when a storm came up. Instead of just starting to rain, a few drops fell first, then a fresh wind was felt, and ALL the water that would have normally taken three hours to fall fell at once! It literally flattened all kinds of things, and we all went face down in the mud, but we got back up after - I ran around helping people to get up and clean the mud off their faces - and looked around and saw that we had survived though the planet wasn't looking too good.

That dream reminds me of a dream with some similar themes that I had:

I was in a house in a neighborhood which I'd never visited before, as if visiting new friend. It was a beautiful day outside, blue sky, green shrubbery, birds singing. Then I was startled greatly at the sight of a tall, powerful, tightly-formed, tornado looming behind a row of trees. There was no doubt it was going to hit the house in minutes, but it made no noise, stirred up no debris or dust, and the sun continued to shine. I proceeded very calmly (almost cheerfully) and systematically placing each occupant in a closet deep in the interior of the house to provide the maximum protection from the tornado. After all were secure, I found one for myself. But when I opened the door, I was shocked to see the closet was only 4 inches deep. The tornado was almost upon me. There was no where to go. There was nothing I could do. Then I just felt peace with a tinge of humor and smiled.

Skyfarmr said:
I too had a dream about Laura visiting...

Laura said "I'll be there tomorrow", and just like that, you were at my home (it was a home I have never remembered living in, but I knew my way around. The place reminded me of an older farmhouse with tall ceilings and wood floors...perhaps a house I'd like to have.)
I recall acting like a star-struck idiot, barely able to eek out a greeting, and Laura requested to take a shower to freshen up after her trip. I showed her to the upstairs bathroom, and I returned downstairs and felt I should take a shower as well and started to do so in the downstairs bathroom. The thought never occurred to me that we might run out of hot water...

Just a few nights ago (10-11-10?) I also had a dream in which Laura made an appearance (for the first time):

Laura had come to my apartment apparently unexpectedly, and I was trying to do some last minute housekeeping. My face was just inches away from a high lampshade of a floor lamp so it was very bright but pleasant (it didn't make me squint). I was aware that my feet were not really touching the the floor as I dusted the lampshade. Then the fabric disintegrated into dust and fibers, which went into my eyes and were breathed into my nose. (This was a very "experiential" part of dream, compared to most of my dreams which are more conceptual, or like a slide show of images/meaning.)

Then I went in the kitchen which was very brightly, but pleasantly, illuminated. Laura was casually sitting on the counter-top, kind of peeking out of a "castle" built out of brightly-wrapped loaves of bread (and some other food item) like something built from giant "lego" blocks. As I walked in, Laura smiled reassuringly, and her eyes conveyed a hint of mysteriousness and mischievousness.

strange dream about Laura

Yesterday, I had a strange dream about Laura, and the quantum future group. The dream took place at an unfamiliar location and I took the metra there and back. I took the metra from Chicago and arrived at a haunted building that again, I am unfamiliar with. The dream took place in 1 person plural with Laura as the narrator. (she was telling the story)

I do not remember the beginning of the dream but, I do remember the end and middle. The middle of the dream took place in an old dinning room set. there were a table and a ouija board not the board Laura and the group uses. This ouija board was different because it had a hand attached to it like the adams family.

Except it had a forearm and it was moving the planchet itself. Laura and the group was not at the board but, they spoked and it moved the planchet by command. The board then began to show visually and spell out disturbing images and words. I
watched the whole thing as if watching a movie and again, Laura was the narrator she was telling the story.

As the hand moved the planchet I covered my eyes to keep from seeing the gruesome message. Then, I heard Laura's voice I forgot what she said exactly but I know it had to do something with being freightened. So, I opened my eye's to see again and then, something was said about shadow people next door(and I seen them). That really made the group scared and, I heard Laura say she and the group is leaving.

When they left I left to except, this time I was a part of the story or dream now. So, I got back on the metra train to Chicago and I heard Laura say this was the most scariest expereince ever. I got on the train and road the metra back to Chicago a little bit after that I woked up.

Just wanted to share appreciate feed back.

Back
Top Bottom