Laura in the dream.

Meager1

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I,ve had a few lately as well, I,ll try to keep it brief.
In the first I don,t recall Laura being there but Jason and Ark were as well as many others.
We were in a pit in a desert type setting digging for artifacts, and finding some fantastic things.
At one point I looked up and over the top edge of the pit we were digging in there appeared what seemed
To be dozens of zombies looking down at us, I sort of panicked, stood up and dropped what I had dug up.
Ark passed by, looked up and said eh, as if he was annoyed by the zombies!
Jason, seeing my panic came over to me, put his arm over my shoulder looked up at the zombies and said,
It's just the general public..no worries! I thought oh my god, he,s right!


Next one, I,m working in a cow barn somewhere, I,m wearing rubber boots covered in cow splat.
There's a commotion at the other end of the barn so I walk down to investigate.
Here comes Laura and crew, into the clean end of this barn to hold court.
Laura is in a long black robe like a judge and everyone else is clean and dressed very nicely.
I look down at my boots covered in cow splat, and know I can,t go in like this.
Laura is going up to a podium to be judge and everyone else is taking seats on long benches.
I hide behind the door, totally covered in cow crap!
Joe comes over to me and says I,ll need to see the rooms , because apparently they will be staying for awhile. I bring him into the house and show him around, he checks everything, then I bring him out to an RV in the yard that will accommodate even more people, he approves and we go back to the barn, he asks about the sheep, I say what sheep? He points to sheep standing in a room filled with hay..I think, what do I say, these arn,t my sheep, these arn,t even my cows! And here I am covered in their splat, cleaning up after them.
Then Chu whom I only know from her pictures as well, asks me about food. She follows me into the house and we go to the freezer, I look down at my boots and the tracks I,m leaving on the floor and Burst into tears.
Chu is behind me with mop in hand and says Don,t worry, I got ya covered. I wake up still crying.


The next, Laura is telling me very sternly that no, the crystals will not do that.
I woke up having no idea what I was thinking they would do..but shortly afterward I took a trip up north and
Caught a case of first time ever..head lice on Amtrac and then discovered that someone had tried to hack my ATM card and I had no funds for the ten days it took to get the card replaced! So I guessed the crystals will not protect from head lice, or hacked ATM cards!
 

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Merci Meager1 pour le partage toujours intéressant des rêves que nous faisons de Laura...

Thank you Meager1 for the always interesting sharing of the dreams that we make of Laura ...
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Another dream last night. We were in our old apartment where we lived when I was a kid. We are seating in the big living room. I am in the room with Laura. Next to me is my wife and my dead grandmother is on the bead also seating. My son is seating next to my grandmother.

Laura looks very old and her face is somehow distorted. I remember her big eyes. She asks me what have I done about the big lump on my son's neck. I told her that I put some DMSO on the lump and after some time it disappeared.
But she wanted to see it by herself. She went to my son and he checked his neck. It was all clear.

Then she came to me and she was standing just next to my left side. I was seating.At my right side was my wife. Laura starts talking to my wife in the Greek language.
My mother is talking Greek perfectly and my grandmother was talking perfectly Greek, but not my wife.
Laura's way of talking Greek and her gesticulations with her hand reminded me of an old Greek woman who was my grandmother's friend when I was a kid.

The whole dream continues in conversation on Greek between Laura and my wife while I was seating in the middle, between them, and I could not understand anything from that conversation.
 

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Konstantin said:
The whole dream continues in conversation on Greek between Laura and my wife while I was seating in the middle, between them, and I could not understand anything from that conversation.

Perhaps your subconsciousness is telling you that you should learn Greek. ;)
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Persej said:
Konstantin said:
The whole dream continues in conversation on Greek between Laura and my wife while I was seating in the middle, between them, and I could not understand anything from that conversation.

Perhaps your subconsciousness is telling you that you should learn Greek. ;)
Who knows, it was a very strange dream.
 

lids4321

Padawan Learner
I saw Laura in my dream today. First I watched her from high up on some kind of balcony while she spoke on a radio show/broadcast. She looked up at me in a fixed and studying manner. In the next moment I am watching Laura and another lady place magical leaves onto a table. Miniature people appear and I sense that this is some type of map showing all those who are now connected. I then walked over to a lawned area and laid down to sleep.
 

Marina9

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Had an interesting dream with Laura and other members last night..I'll make it short :) The first thing I remember is that we were all in a big big house, but the house was a circle, and each place of the house corresponded to that circle, and in the middle there was the kitchen and the common area. The interesting thing here is that we were all fighting against monsters, like real ones, and as we advanced in destroying the monsters we would get closer to the middle until we were all at the middle of the circle. Another thing is that it was New Year's Eve, and the dream ended in a funny way, cause when we were all in the middle two members were in charge of closing the windows, there were biig wooden windows and then we all gathered around the table with Laura in a very calm state. Then I woke up at around 3:00 AM thinking, wow what was that all about!! :shock:
 

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Merci de partager vos rêves tous plus intéressants les uns que les autres...

Thank you for sharing your most interesting dreams...
 

maiko

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Since having been to France last summer I had several dreams (nearly every other week) that were located in the chateau or a substitute location that was the chateau without being the chateau. Do you know what I mean? But when I wake up only feelings and snippets remain and I don’t seem to get them back together.

Most of the times those dreams are very calm. I am a vivid dreamer and often the feeling at waking up is a good indicator for me whether I can let go of a dream or whether I should look into it. Hard dreams leave me really tired like after a day of concentrated working and thinking.

One thing I took from those rather unspectacular dreams, was, that the spirit and wisdom Laura and everyone so active on the forum and the Cassiopaean project embody and put so much work into, seems to be location-independent but are connected with the people. No matter what the place in my dreams I most often cam seeking answers and I always found what I was looking for even if not always in the form I expected or maybe hoped for. All those dreams were rather comforting like the knowledge that there is a place I can go to, helping me out when I am stuck in thinking.

One dream stands out, it occurred a month ago. My husband and I rushed to France to deliver a warning. When we arrived, I was suddenly on my own and the chateau turned out to be a rather big, labyrinth old boarding school. I could hear everyone talking inside and knew I had to find them and tell everyone what I knew (I can’t say what is was) but the harder I tried to find a way, the more distant the voices became. There were some of the dogs and I got lost in playing with them and somehow that brought me closer and the urgency to warn everyone came back and with that thought I was thrown back to the periphery of the building.

The dream was very clear when waking up but then I got lost during the day and could only save fragments. It came back to me when our puppy moved in a couple of days ago and I sat down to give him Reiki. I became really restless and the feeling of the dream came back to me. The puppy, reacted too. We had to stop the Reiki session and he wanted to be held really close and until he fell asleep and started to dream very vividly.

Now I keep on thinking about the dream in the back of mind. I have some answers, especially for the labyrinth that have to do with my personal situation and conflicts and a lack of time. But I would really like to know, what information I wanted to share.
 

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
MAIKO : Nous aussi on aurait bien voulu connaître le message que tu détenais...
Quand des rêves si clairs viennent, il faudrait les écrire de suite ou les enregistrer pour ne pas les perdre...
Merci pour le partage...

MAIKO: We too would have liked to know the message you were holding...
When such clear dreams come, you would have to write them down right away or record them so as not to lose them...
Thank you for sharing...
 

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
maiko said:
Since having been to France last summer I had several dreams (nearly every other week) that were located in the chateau or a substitute location that was the chateau without being the chateau. Do you know what I mean? But when I wake up only feelings and snippets remain and I don’t seem to get them back together.

Most of the times those dreams are very calm. I am a vivid dreamer and often the feeling at waking up is a good indicator for me whether I can let go of a dream or whether I should look into it. Hard dreams leave me really tired like after a day of concentrated working and thinking.

One thing I took from those rather unspectacular dreams, was, that the spirit and wisdom Laura and everyone so active on the forum and the Cassiopaean project embody and put so much work into, seems to be location-independent but are connected with the people. No matter what the place in my dreams I most often cam seeking answers and I always found what I was looking for even if not always in the form I expected or maybe hoped for. All those dreams were rather comforting like the knowledge that there is a place I can go to, helping me out when I am stuck in thinking.

One dream stands out, it occurred a month ago. My husband and I rushed to France to deliver a warning. When we arrived, I was suddenly on my own and the chateau turned out to be a rather big, labyrinth old boarding school. I could hear everyone talking inside and knew I had to find them and tell everyone what I knew (I can’t say what is was) but the harder I tried to find a way, the more distant the voices became. There were some of the dogs and I got lost in playing with them and somehow that brought me closer and the urgency to warn everyone came back and with that thought I was thrown back to the periphery of the building.

The dream was very clear when waking up but then I got lost during the day and could only save fragments. It came back to me when our puppy moved in a couple of days ago and I sat down to give him Reiki. I became really restless and the feeling of the dream came back to me. The puppy, reacted too. We had to stop the Reiki session and he wanted to be held really close and until he fell asleep and started to dream very vividly.

Now I keep on thinking about the dream in the back of mind. I have some answers, especially for the labyrinth that have to do with my personal situation and conflicts and a lack of time. But I would really like to know, what information I wanted to share.
Hello, maybe I am completely beside, but reading your dream I felt it. Here is my interpretation, hoping that you do not grieve me too much:
You would perceive the castle and its inhabitants as the place of knowledge. In delivering your message, you solicit your ego, by the recognition of the castle. You would first seek the approval of an "authority" rather than deliver a true message. The message would seem to be the symbol, the motive, the way you have to transform yourself. Also in your dream, as soon as you absolutely want to show your message, this one goes away and disappears. The message you want to give is not for the castle, but for yourself. The message would seem to be: To approach the truth, do it while having fun and humility. That's why you do not know your message, because your ego would make you believe that you have a message for others, but it's for you. In front of a rough stone, only the sculptor sees the sculpture.
Your dream is also a lesson for me.
 

Phill4

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Maybe a distraction along the way, the labyrinth may be that you perceive something but can't quiet connect to that something, "the way to say or do something" If it is the interaction with the forum and the work may be indicating that you are being distracted from what you could actually do or give back to the network by means of networking.
Maybe it represents a blockage that you are experiencing.

How i interpreted.
 

maiko

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Felipe4 said:
Maybe a distraction along the way, the labyrinth may be that you perceive something but can't quiet connect to that something, "the way to say or do something" If it is the interaction with the forum and the work may be indicating that you are being distracted from what you could actually do or give back to the network by means of networking.
Maybe it represents a blockage that you are experiencing.

How i interpreted.

Thank you Felipe, for your interpretation. Actually I thought along the same lines and take it as good reminder to get myself back together and keep on working.

Kisito, thank your for your honest words, it is always helpful to take another perspective on things. Therefore no need to be grieving. :)
 

gnosisxsophia

Jedi Council Member
Marina9 said:
Had an interesting dream with Laura and other members last night..I'll make it short :) The first thing I remember is that we were all in a big big house, but the house was a circle, and each place of the house corresponded to that circle, and in the middle there was the kitchen and the common area. The interesting thing here is that we were all fighting against monsters, like real ones, and as we advanced in destroying the monsters we would get closer to the middle until we were all at the middle of the circle. Another thing is that it was New Year's Eve, and the dream ended in a funny way, cause when we were all in the middle two members were in charge of closing the windows, there were big wooden windows and then we all gathered around the table with Laura in a very calm state. Then I woke up at around 3:00 AM thinking, wow what was that all about!! :shock:

Hi Marina,

Somewhat synchronistically your mention of combating monsters, Laura and New Years Eve recently sprang to mind when noting the subject of 'Harvest' had arisen on the 'Hyper-dimensional Politics' thread, as all are current and dominant dream themes personally?


https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,45067.240.html


In an attempt to follow your example of keeping it brief, the most recent 'Laura' dream started with my being picked up by 'Laura' after having arrived in another country [which I assumed to be France] and following some discussion we walked over to a Kombi* van for the drive home.

* 3rd recent dream to feature this vehicle btw which I have learnt is officially named the 'Transporter' [or Type 2].

Upon observing Laura, as she drove us through a rolling green countryside, it was noticed that she was striking in appearance, wearing an attractive green flowing dress [very Earth Mother-ish] and wearing substantial Silver jewellery on her right arm- which interestingly struck me as Persian in design.

As mentioned in other posts I have learnt to interpret 'Silver' imagery in dreams as a reference to the 'C's also.

As I thought about the Persian style my attention was brought to her left fore-arm which was also heavily draped in jewellery, the majority of it in contrast however beaten Gold plate [small square sections] with a notable image of an emerging even sided cross [like a St George cross] that was surrounded at the top by flowing Silver.

After studying Laura's appearance, attention was then drawn to the beautiful countryside where I became a little confused as it appeared we were driving through California and not France, then as I commented on this strange turn of events it then appeared that we were in New Zealand!

Which became interesting upon looking into the origin of those names i.e The Island of Amazons ruled by Queen Calafia [or perhaps 'no mans land'?] and also 'New' Sea Land or Island?.

Paying close attention now to the countryside, it was noted that we were driving along a hillside to an attractive Communal living settlement, which was our destination, where a number of people were visible outside. After stopping and alighting from the vehicle and just prior to being greeted by an individual [a dark haired man I think?] a team of 'Special Forces' however dropped out of the sky, appeared from various other hiding places and begun firing weapons and attacking the occupants.
Taken very much by surprise, I immediately found myself brawling with black clad 'soldiers' adjacent the van and noticing the man that had been coming to greet me had been shot, the others captured and Laura seemed to have escaped!


At which point I have to interrupt this dream or we'll be here for hours :/


Staying with the 'Special Forces' military imagery though, coincidentally a week earlier while dreaming I was in an Airport preparing to catch a flight, an identical black clad team again suddenly appeared from no-where and started locking down the terminal, barring gates, herding people together etc! Where, again somewhat stunned by the pandemonium, it took a while to realise I was being corralled away from the other passengers and also about to be trapped in a closed off waiting area. At which point I turned and bolted through a closing door- just as it slammed shut.
Relieved and still trying to get a handle on what was going on I then found myself in a corridor [peculiarly now holding a sword?] where I let a lady out of a side door before hearing somebody oddly mention the TV show 'Will and Grace'??

Which funnily enough triggered the thought of the 'C's 'free will is a real 'bear' comment'!


And oddly enough a week or so after the 'Laura' dream, in another dream where travelling through an unfamiliar landscape [on a train this time] we were, for a 3rd time, suddenly assaulted by a 'Special Forces' team, where I found myself once more in the middle of a surprise melee although realising this time that a woman in the same car was the target. At which point I made as big an obstacle of myself as possible and it was observed through the scuffle that she was able to escape through a skylight as the train skidded to a halt!



Now in regard to the 'monster' reference, and without getting too woo woo, I'll add that a very strange experience occurred shortly after the first 'Special Forces' dream [in the airport], where I was woken [coincidentally while dreaming] by a very peculiar and uncomfortable sensation at the top my head.

Realising that I had been laying in a very odd position [tilted sideways off the bed] after straightening up, finding a pillow and rolling onto my side I was startled to see the ghostly image of a rather tall, angular 'Grey' standing immobile next to the bed-side table!

Looking as surprised as I was that I was looking straight at it, it immediately leaned in over my face whereby I felt waves of terror followed by that horribly frustrating feeling of your limbs being paralysed and your vocal chords stilled....while looking eye to eye however I realised triumphantly that I could still move my head so promptly started sneering and snarling like an animal- which seemed to give the creature some pause. After observing for a moment though it appeared satisfied I was pretty well immobilised and begun to reach out to my head again, at which point I started dodging and snapping at its arm trying to to bite it. At which point it simply 'blinked out' and I found myself staring at the wall and realising that my eyes were open and I appeared to be awake :shock:


So as to the relationship to The Harvest, without cross referencing a dozen other dreams from November and December I will say that up to the start of January the subject / imagery / tools of it etc. [Harvesting] has been by far the most dominant dream theme for me and the dream excerpts above appear to be explicitly related.


It would be nice to think that all these dream battles we have are of some lasting value wouldn't it ?

:)

Happy New Year

J
 

Michal

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Last night I had a dream with short episode with Laura.

I do not remeber the context exactly already. I set at the table. Laura was sitting there and she gave me magnifying glass hanging on a string like a pendant. I was looking at it and through it and inside was a woman figure who resmebled Mother Marry, wearing brown gown with hood like monks. It was not said in the dream that it was Mother Marry, she just resembled this image very much.
 
Top Bottom