Laura gave me a gift

A

Anita The Novice

I dreamed that Laura gave me a pair of earrings. The standard meaning of earrings in dreams is; new and interesting work to perform.
The earrings were made of a silver type metal, dropped off the lobe, wera round with a green tiger eye stone set towards the top, with a design that I can't recall on the bottom. Is there such a thing as green tiger eye?
Would love to get the message to people about this web site, but I am surrounded by Bible thumpers with the slave mentality. Any ideas?

Hi Anita,

One thing is you could start a blog. That way you are not pushing ideas on those who don't want them, but are putting them out for those who might want them to find.

You could also put leaflets on bulletin boards or leave bookmarks around.

Also, going to your favorite bookstore and asking for Red Pill Press books would be a great help.

Don

Anita The Novice said:
Is there such a thing as green tiger eye?
Apparently green tiger eye does exist. Here is a link leading to a correct picture :
http:(doubleslash)www.artbeads.com/druk-grtig6.html?utm_src=nextag&utm_medium=pi&utm_campaign=artbeadspi&utm_content=http://www.artbeads.com/druk-grtig6.html
(replace doubleslash by//)

Maybe you can also make some researches about the symbology of the green colour, the tiger eye stone, the tiger eye,...

Anita The Novice said:
Would love to get the message to people about this web site, but I am surrounded by Bible thumpers with the slave mentality. Any ideas?
Yes, :lol: get away from the Bible thumpers with the slave mentality before they drive you dotty! And keep your eyes open for new opportunities which will present themselves in the most unusual way. Bible thumpers can't be good for anyone's state of mind... as it seems to turn thinking people into slaves.

Hi Axel, the green tigereye link you posted shows they are Chez beads. They are glass and not the real mineral. To my knowledge, tigereye only comes in brown with dark striations.

Anita, my interpretation of your dream is as follows:
earrings usually denote the need to listen, silver usually means gifts. I would assume that the two together might mean that if you listen, you will recieve a gift.

FWIW

Peg

Back
Top Bottom