Last post disappeared

dredger

The Living Force
Dear admins,
I posted yesterday around 23h11 in answer to the last transcription. Said nothing bad nor "not in the scope" but seems it disappeared - I verified on my profile, last post, it's not there. Strange ... any idea ?

Cheers

I checked your post history and no such post was there. Moderating log shows nothing either. So I haven't got a clue!

dredger said:
Dear admins,
I posted yesterday around 23h11 in answer to the last transcription. Said nothing bad nor "not in the scope" but seems it disappeared - I verified on my profile, last post, it's not there. Strange ... any idea ?

Cheers

fwiw ... it happends to me many times, I think the posts get lost in transit -so to speak, but it is because the internet I have at home is beyond slow, the moment I push the button to "publish", too often there is a freezing problem, but it has to be my greatness stubborn to not write it first in another place. It had happend also at SOTT.

Something similar?, I had noticed also that connections had been behaving funny, but I would assume that just happens in this part of the world with this kind of company.

It happened to me too.
On the day I introduce myself on the forum, I couldn't do it. It appeared went through but was not there. I tried about 5 or more times and thinking maybe my internet connection was bad but any other website was still working find for reading or watching. Anyway I did try again next day to post it.
I didn't think anything about it because I never joined any forum or website to write anything in my life before.
But I noticed that few member post about this same problem.
Maybe something is trying to prevent or discourage us?

Laura said:
I checked your post history and no such post was there. Moderating log shows nothing either. So I haven't got a clue!

Thanks Laura :-[

This is strange, i'm from the IT world and was sure it was posted, and my browser history gave me the exact time (but it's not a proof, just proof I went well up to post a reply) - strange ...

The good point is that i had to re-write the post and thus added more precisions on the idea I had in mind yesterday when I (tried to) post :)

Back
Top Bottom