last night i dreamt...

knowledge_of_self

The Living Force
I had a very strange dream last night that I would like to share with the group.

I dreamt that I was walking in the woods (with bow and arrows) I was looking for something (an animal) I think it may have been a cat. I was walking on a road that had a lot of rocks and pebbles. All of a sudden, a HUGE fox came out of the bushes on the side of the gravel road. (This fox was so big-it was as large as a dire wolf- 2 humans could ride it) Anyway, at first I was startled when I heard the crackling of the bushes, so I readied an arrow. But when the fox came out of I was so surprised by its size that I just stood there staring. Then, it started talking to me. Now, I don’t remember our conversation, but I remember that I was in a lot of doubt about what this being’s ideologies were. I remember, he laid down flat on his back (relaxing) and I asked him (to test his answer) “what is the meaning of life?”
The fox gave me a grin and a smirk and said “you already know the meaning of life. To become one with the whole again.” That’s all I remember us talking about. Then, he gave me a bag of mixed nuts, and that’s when I went home.
When I got home, I remember trying to explain what had happened to me to some friends in the dream. (In the dream I knew those people as friends, but I didn’t know any of them in “real” life) They all laughed at my account. I showed them the bag of nuts and they still laughed in de0beliefe. Except for one girl who emptied the bag of nuts in a bowl, then she dipped her hands in to see what was underneath the top nuts and she found a piece of paper. This paper had some dates on it (don’t remember what the dates were) but we knew it was dates to something important, so we began to research news papers of all sorts that had those dates. That is all I remember…

My initial reaction to this dream was to remember when Carlos Castaneda talked with a coyote while “hunting for power spots”. It was a very strange dream. I have never dreamt anything like it (as far as I can remember).
So, any comments and/or analysis are welcome.
Nina

Back
Top Bottom