Last Interview of Baba Vanga

Siberia

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I’ve been thinking for quite a while whether I should share this or not. Finally I decided to do so, despite many things.

First, Vanga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga) is a prophet who has never published her prophesies, so all of her prophesies can be considered hearsay.

Second, she admitted numerously that the source of her prophesies were the ‘dead dudes’.

Third, I couldn’t find neither any info about her interviewer nor the official copy of the interview, only the numerous links here and there (in Russian: http://www.e-reading.ws/chapter.php/19842/42/Dimova_-_Vanga._Taiina_dara_bolgarskoii_Kassandry.html).

Fourth, the interview is dated 1994, i.e. some of her predictions may be considered irrelevant nowdays.

Nevertheless, I still find it rather interesting, just fwiw, because it surprisingly reflects many of our current discussions.

Baba Vanga was a very wise person, so please forgive my poor translation of the interview. I put my comments in brackets.

Nobody knew about this interview for a long time. Vanga made this prophecy just before her death. She asked not to make it public before the new century. Once Anatoly Lubchenko, Ukrainian businessman and traveler, brought an ordinary audiotape to the correspondent of the Mirror of the Week.
Anatoly tells: ‘I visited her in summer 1994, when I was elected to the Rada for the first time. I was just having rest in Bulgaria and somehow I got the idea to come and have a look at her house. I heard that she was ill and had no hope to see her, but when I came to Petrich, a man came out of the crowd and invited me in. They looked at me as if I was leprous, and I really felt scared – who could wait for me?..
She was lying on a big bed and looked as skinny as a spire. It was quiet there; the flies were spinning around under the limed ceiling. I saw that her days were counted, however there was a long line of people waiting for their turn outside where everyone was anxious to ask about their problems. And there was I who came accidentally and who didn’t know what to ask about. At that moment she turned to me: ‘Where is your farther?’ In Germany, I answered. She kept silent for a long time and I understood that she knew about his cancer. ‘Soon, - she said, - this disease will be defeated, chained with iron. But your father will not overcome it’. Then she kept silent again and added: ‘But you will be ok, Kiev is a good city, I see …’.
At that moment I thought about my tape recorder with an English lessons tape in it. ‘May I record our conversation?’ I asked. The man sitting on the bench looked at me as if I was his worst enemy, but she laughed as a young lady and said: ‘Yes, but don’t show it to anybody before the new century’.
The interview is quite short – less than a half of 90-minute tape. Anatoly himself helped to translate part of the answers from Bulgarian. Some autobiographic questions could be omitted, but he is an amateur, so we just offer you the full version here:
‘-… How did you become a seer?
- I often saw people who died a long time ago, and they told me what would happen to other people. After that, there came a tall stranger. He told me that the war would start tomorrow and that I must tell people who would die and who would survive and how they could escape death.
- Was he alive?
- No, dead, just like others.
- How did he look like?
- A big shadow, waving like a reflection.
They all look like this, or sometimes there is only a voice.
- How do you talk to them?
- I feel when they appear. First I speak aloud, then I continue in my mind and after that I fall through and can hear everything. The voice comes from a distant place as if on the radio, sometimes it sounds clear, sometimes not…
- What do you feel, when ordinary people come to you?
- I can see them from afar, each of them, and I know all their lives, as if I’ve watched a film. They are good, evil, different… Everyone wants a miracle and weeps afterwards. But when things are really bad, I keep silence, don’t tell anything. I can only advise.
- What?
- That people should not be evil, should not revenge or offend anybody, should do good things. They should listen to their hearts. It should be always the heart, because the head makes more mistakes. The heart is connected to cosmos. But not everyone can distinguish between the voice of the heart and the voice of the head.
- These dead people tell you just about the future or the past also?
- About everything.
- What if it concerns distant people and events, like in other countries?
- Distances and languages don’t matter, everything goes through the cosmos.
- Can you say what will happen to us?
- Russia will be ok, but as for Bulgaria and Macedonia – not really. The women in Russia will give birth to many good children, who will change the world. Then there comes a miracle, miraculous times. The science will define what is true in the old books, and what is not. It will find life in cosmos and find out how it came to the Earth. A big city will be dug up. New people will come from the sky, and many miracles will happen. But you have to wait; you must not rush things up, this will happen in a distant future …
- And what will happen soon?
- The end of the world/light {the word ‘svet’ means both the world and the light in Russian} will happen in nine years, the Earth will turn away from the Sun, so the ice will appear in previously hot places, many animals will die. The people will fight for energy, but their spirits will be strong enough to stop fighting. And then the time will go back {return to the past/go in the opposite direction?}.
- They say that the end of the world/light is the deluge …
- Deluge will happen also, in about thirty to forty years. A big body will fly to the Earth and hit the water. The waves will wash away many countries, and the sun will fade away for three years.
- But will the people survive?
- Good people will survive, while the evil ones, those who consider themselves smart, will perish. Many people will die. And then very good life will follow, immortality will come.
- The golden age is going to come on the Earth?
- It is already coming, but not everyone can see it. In seven years people will stop seeding and cropping, they will only grow things. Animals will breed like plants, while plants will breed like animals. In twenty one years’ time no one will travel on the ground. Trains will fly on the sun wires, oil will be forbidden, the ground will be just giving birth and having rest. In forty years modern diseases will disappear, but the new ones will appear. They will be connected with the brain, because everybody will drink from the sea, and there will be no isles in the sea. Then the water will be found in cosmos, and this water will be good. There will be a huge population. India will be bigger than China. But people will start getting rid of their bodies.
- What does it mean - getting rid of their bodies?
- One can live without a body, just a personality, just energy, like the dead. But this is a distant future.
- Can you predict something about politics for the nearest five years?
- Russia will get thinner and take its place again, there will be kindness on the inside and experience on the outside. Europe won’t get younger. America will accept the one with a beard and understand that fear is worse than love. Syria will fall to the feet of the winner, but the winner will turn out to be someone else. Aliens will refuse sharing their knowledge with the strong one. Women’s countries will step back before the men’s ones, but will retain their agendas. A small man will rule you throughout life …
- Is there God in the world/light?
- God cannot be in the world/light, for God IS world/light. There is no God in the human, but there is a human in God.
- Do heaven and hell exist?
- Heaven and hell are different sides of the out-of-body life. If the dead person is needed by the living ones – this is heaven.
- Are you going to help the living ones after your death?
Baba Vanga didn’t answer. Soon there came a click on the tape as if someone had turned it off, although Anatoly swears he didn’t do it. He says that Vanga just got tired and fell asleep…

As you wrote she mentioned some interesting points imo and maybe got glimpses of a possible future. It was also interesting that she was hired by the government according to wiki and she wouldn't be the first one according to this topic and according to the unfortunately only German documentation, that governments use prophets.

These two points stood out for me:

Vanga interview said:
- The end of the world/light {the word ‘svet’ means both the world and the light in Russian} will happen in nine years, the Earth will turn away from the Sun, so the ice will appear in previously hot places, many animals will die. The people will fight for energy, but their spirits will be strong enough to stop fighting. And then the time will go back {return to the past/go in the opposite direction?}.

[...]

- Deluge will happen also, in about thirty to forty years. A big body will fly to the Earth and hit the water. The waves will wash away many countries, and the sun will fade away for three years.

Gawan said:
As you wrote she mentioned some interesting points imo and maybe got glimpses of a possible future.

Agreed. The mention of Russia "getting thinner" (covered by ice?) was also interesting, imo.

Thanks to sharing, Siberia. A short interview that gives a lot to think about.
Others things to note:
"...At that moment she turned to me: ‘Where is your farther?’ In Germany, I answered. She kept silent for a long time and I understood that she knew about his cancer. ‘Soon, - she said, - this disease will be defeated, chained with iron. But your father will not overcome it".
[...]
·...Russia will be ok, but as for Bulgaria and Macedonia – not really. The women in Russia will give birth to many good children, who will change the world. Then there comes a miracle, miraculous times. The science will define what is true in the old books, and what is not. It will find life in cosmos and find out how it came to the Earth. A big city will be dug up. New people will come from the sky, and many miracles will happen. But you have to wait; you must not rush things up, this will happen in a distant future …"
[...]
.".. people will start getting rid of their bodies.·
·One can live without a body, just a personality, just energy, like the dead. But this is a distant future."
[...]
- Is there God in the world/light?
- God cannot be in the world/light, for God IS world/light. There is no God in the human, but there is a human in God.

A Jay said:
Gawan said:
As you wrote she mentioned some interesting points imo and maybe got glimpses of a possible future.

Agreed. The mention of Russia "getting thinner" (covered by ice?) was also interesting, imo.

I understood "getting thinner" as being the result of the removal of gluttony, or greed, or psychopathy, or bad 'diet'...which seems to fit present actuality, as far as can be determined.

Kris

Thanks for your comments, everyone :).

It should be also mentioned here that some of Vanga's prophesies may be considered rather symbolic than literal.

For example, her famous prophecy about the sinking of Kursk, when everybody expected some kind of flood in Kursk town, Russia, while it actually referred to the submarine Kursk which sank in 2000.

The same might refer to her prophecy about Bulgaria, I suppose: this might refer to 2011 Bulgaria shipwreck with 201 aboard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_(ship)) when sailing from the town of Bolgar to the regional capital, Kazan (Republic of Tatarstan, Russia). Two years later in 2013, Boeing 737 marked 'Bulgaria' crashed in Kazan. It killed 44, including the Head of Security Service and the son of the President of Tatarstan (http://rt.com/news/kazan-boeing-crash-conversation-017/).

Even her own story sounds symbolic to me: she became a seer after she actually lost her sight in a tornado which lifted her up and threw away to the fields. It reminds me a little bit of Dorothy's story from the Wizard of Oz.

Her name is also symbolic: Vangelia means a 'messenger'.

The only Vanga's prophecy which I personally remember reading somewhere in 1990s was her famous: 'Everything will melt like ice, but one: Vladimir’s glory, the glory of Russia'. Nobody heard anything about Putin back then, we had Boris Yeltsin as our President.

And I vividly remember when on December 31, 1999 Yeltsin declared his early resignation and replacement by Putin, my father said: 'OMG, now we've got another Stalin, he is from KGB'. I thought: 'No, this must be the man baba Vanga was talking about'. I still believe that she was right about him as being an outstanding person.

By the way, the name Putin also sounds quite symbolic to me: it is derived from the Russian word Put' which means the Way. So the name can be interpreted as the Leader (he who leads the way).

RflctnOfU said:
A Jay said:
Gawan said:

I understood "getting thinner" as being the result of the removal of gluttony, or greed, or psychopathy, or bad 'diet'...which seems to fit present actuality, as far as can be determined.

Kris

That does fit better, considering the symbolism of words. Thanks for your insight! :)

This story/article has apparently been making rounds on the internet in the flooded Balkan countries lately. http://dnevnik.hr/vijesti/zanimljivosti/prorocica-baba-vanga-najavila-je-mracno-doba-u-2014-godini---315855.html

It's written on Croatian, but here's a translation:
What awaits us in the year 2014, allegedly knew Baba Vanga, the legendary Bulgarian prophetess who predicted the September 11 attacks in New York, the death of Princess Diana, and even her own death in 1996.

Her hitherto unknown prophecies were recently made public by Russian Radio Ukraine, which allegedly amassed Anatoly Lubchenko, who spoke with her just before her death.

The first big thing that will befall the world in the next year is a big flood that is coming in the spring.

Flooding will, announced Vanga, cause 'river of corpses', and many believe that it is a flood that will occur after the melting of large amounts of snow.

Vanga then saw a new plague that will be worse than AIDS, and will mostly hit males.

It is not known which parts of the country will infected with the disease, but as Vanga announced, 'people will be covered with sores, and their skin will fall off'.

Don't know about the validity of the story, not to mention the prophecy, but the article is dated 18.12.2013. and I thought it's interesting, especially in the light of recent floods in the Balkan region.

Here is a photo of Baba (Gammer?) Vanga if somebody is interested. She was blind...

Article in Croatian tells the same story as in Serendipity's post...

_http://www.dnevno.hr/magazin/lifestyle/122871-morbidno-prorocanstvo-babe-vange-teci-ce-rijeka-leseva-na-proljece-2014-godine.html

Hi Siberia, thank you for this thread.

Some thoughts I had:

Baba Vanga said:
Deluge will happen also, in about thirty to forty years. A big body will fly to the Earth and hit the water. The waves will wash away many countries, and the sun will fade away for three year

Well, pretty self explanatory...

Good people will survive, while the evil ones, those who consider themselves smart, will perish. Many people will die. And then very good life will follow, immortality will come.

This reminds me of information theory and Pierre's book. That those that enact entropic ideations are attracting the cosmos negatively, and those that strive for an STO-like lifestyle and prepare for events to come, may be spared to help create a new reality.

In seven years people will stop seeding and cropping, they will only grow things. Animals will breed like plants, while plants will breed like animals

I really think this is a reference to GMOs.

Anyway, just my take. Very interesting interview indeed. Thanks again Siberia, I had heard the name Baba Vanga, but never really did any investigating before. I found this thread via a recent thread in which this was mentioned. I am sure glad I checked the link. :)

We have a body, a mind, and there is a separate part of the soul. Any normal person's subconscious mind is into the body. With the exception of the prophets as Vanga, Edvard Cayce and many others soul are out the bady
Edvard Cayce's subconscious (soul) out of the body when it was read into the past to the future. People in Atlantis live out of body!
Qvantum which therefore leaves no time to read your subconscious (soul) there is no time, therefore, do not see the time!
Vanga talked about World War III, the asteroid, I would like to read all last Vanga Prophty.
Vanga no talked about many things. After world war 3. Rusia lost Siberia and some west country, " will be thinner"
I am sorry,, Google Translate is not perfect

Welcome to the forum understand.

Actually, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Cancer, HIV, Cultural Revolution and Prophecies of Vanga. When you’re told that you have cancer, it’s natural to wonder what may have caused the disease. The exact cause of cancer is not known, researchers/scientists say. Cancer is fundamentally a disease caused by cellular iron overload. Cancer occurs when cellular iron overload chaotically affects cellular molecules and organelles. Many things can cause cellular iron overload. Carcinogens (iron-overloaded factors) can be physical, chemical or biological (viral or bacterial). People are born with iron-overloaded genes and iron-deficiency genes that they inherited from their mother and father. Iron-overloaded bad luck is the main cause of cancer. Having a pre-cancerous condition doesn’t mean that you will definitely develop cancer. Iron-deficiency genes and iron-deficiency health problems (menorrhagia, hypothyroidism, an inability to absorb enough iron from food, etc) can spontaneously and successfully neutralize pre-cancerous cells, antibiotic-resistant bacteria and viruses that cause diseases with excessively long incubation periods. Iron-deficiency methods can neutralize HIV, but cannot neutralize rabies-related lyssaviruses because the incubation period for rabies is typically 1-3 months. Researchers/scientists cannot beat cancer and HIV because they love money, the Father of Oncology explains. Cancer loves iron: primary tumors always develop at body sites of excessive iron deposits; such deposits can be inherited or acquired. Direct intratumoral injections of iron-deficiency substances (ceramic needles) are needed when tumors/metastases cannot be removed with surgery (ceramic blades). Historians still do not fully understand what was happening in China during the Cultural Revolution. Both Stalin and Mao had similar scientific ideas. Mao shut down universities, dismantled scientific institutes and punished intellectuals. Millions of scientists/researchers suffered banishment to the countryside to spend wasted years being re-educated by peasants. Scientists/researchers were humiliated, beaten and made to clean the toilets. Why did Mao launch the Cultural Revolution? Because some scientists/researchers can generate false scientific ideas (for the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil). Baba Vanga (1911-1996) predicted that at the turn of the century, Kursk will be covered with water; American brothers would fall under attacks of birds of steel; look, what will happen in Syria; there will come a day when cancer will be chained (the drug will "contain" a lot of iron); AIDS will be chained in iron; oil will stop and the earth will rest; people will discover a new kind of energy; LUNAR helium-3 is a fuel for nuclear reactors; trains will fly; USSR will be renewed in the first quarter of the 21st century; in 2050, people will travel huge distances at a very fast speeds (almost 300,000 km/s). Very strong magnetic fields will beat gravitational fields. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/191976 ; https://plus.google.com/107119198688120551734/posts/abUAMcBpMwV ; https://www.facebook.com/vadim.shapoval.5 ; https://cassiopaea.org/forum/?topic=34374.0 ; Vadim Shapoval

Hi Shapoval,

Our thread on Hemochromatosis and Autoimmune Conditions might be of interest to you. Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Welcome to the Forum. :)

It's kind of interesting that Murdoch's News puts up an article about Baba Vanga, as if it was ever serious about such stuff but if its going to make us afraid of Muslim's then they'll make an article about it (or so it seems to me):
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/heres-what-blind-prophet-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-beyond-its-not-good/news-story/6adaca964c9bde14e21103ee7d4fbc1d

Back
Top Bottom