Large fish/murky water etc.

Trajan

The Force is Strong With This One
I recently had a brief dream where I was getting ready to do some type of fishing I think. I was at a murky body of water, but even with the dirty/cloudiness of the water I could see fish after fish after fish and they were huge, some I would wager as large as I am. At some point, with my back to the water, I spilled my tackle box on a cement stairwell that leads up about 4 or 5 steps and hooks went everywhere and I really wanted to gather them back up immediately . Standing above me and looking down was some type of pig creature that I can best describe as some type of Mr. Monopoly looking creature. Literally dressed in a suit, with the hat, monocle, the whole nine yards. While not showing any type of aggression towards me, I had an uneasiness about this creature. The dream ended there as I woke up.

One thing to note is that I do not remember having a fishing pole during the dream and I even remember taking a mental note of this during the dream. I had a tackle box with no fishing poles.

Back
Top Bottom