Language, Sounds and Intelligent Design

While reading more for the next one on "Mentalese" (the language of thought, language module, etc.), I made this one, FWIW:

It's really hard to not say anything politically incorrect! In the past, 2 of my videos on covid nonsense were taken down, so I was trying to be careful so that YT doesn't remove it, but I don't think I was very successful, LOL!

It's really hard to not say anything politically incorrect! In the past, 2 of my videos on covid nonsense were taken down, so I was trying to be careful so that YT doesn't remove it, but I don't think I was very successful, LOL!
The following paragraph can be added to the description of the video to "neutralize" any suspicion from YT. 😉
Rest assured that the uploader of this video goes by *they/them* and is in no way advocating the use of genderstatic pronouns such as... uhh, let's not name them! *They* would love to eliminate offensive language from history, but it is an uphill battle; the slope is very slippery fluid. Misgendering an entire nation hurts their feelings... even in the past! Identifying the identification of identity is a goal peoplekind should aim for whenever the occasion presents *themself*. Socially constructing the future by neutralizing the past allows a sweet transition to a gender-affirmative *themnation*. Science has made so much progress in the area Era of Orientation that it would be inconceivable to let cold, deprecated truths permeate the rights of quad-spirited beings. Reassigning what matters most will cement gender expression for everyone. Amen Athem to *them*. 🏳️‍⚧️⚧🏳️‍🌈

It was very interesting to learn about the (secret) life of pronouns and really fascinating how much chemistry, the fluctuation of hormons may influence its use.
Yes, in less than 30 minutes, from a linguistic point of view, Chu managed to reconnect those who still have two neurons with the normality, not to say the reality, of nature.
Well done!

The following paragraph can be added to the description of the video to "neutralize" any suspicion from YT. 😉
Also, before time following Cass' 'advice' from the 29 July session, at the beginning and end of her video saying that YT would ban her video, well, at the moment, her video is still there.

Fingers crossed!

Here is the latest. Nothing ground-breaking, because I need to read lots more on the technical stuff still! But I'm at least making videos more regularly to keep up the momentum and get used to editing (Scottie helped me fix the sound problem!), etc. I thought maybe this topic might interest and help some people. It's "basic" compared to what we know here, but hopefully a grain of salt for people out there, to motivate them to work on themselves a bit. ;-)

Here is the latest. Nothing ground-breaking, because I need to read lots more on the technical stuff still! But I'm at least making videos more regularly to keep up the momentum and get used to editing (Scottie helped me fix the sound problem!), etc. I thought maybe this topic might interest and help some people. It's "basic" compared to what we know here, but hopefully a grain of salt for people out there, to motivate them to work on themselves a bit. ;-)

Thanks a lot! :flowers:

It's not strictly related to the topic, but one thing I've found to be very helpful in the context of bringing together multiple I's under common umbrella has been to ask myself when making a decision or a choice, which I is making the decision/choice and which I will bear the consequences of it, especially if they're negative/unpleasant. FWIW.

Thank you Chu for this little reminder of the basics, so simple that we forget that it can become a first-hand tool (first thought!) to help us better guide ourselves along healthier, more positive paths.
(In France, there's the famous Coué method, better known as positive autosuggestion and akin to self-hypnosis).
After all, the first Trojan horse is programmed into us - see the predator's mind, for example.
Widening the circle, we can also quote the Greek "Gnothi seauton", in Latin "Nosce te ipsum", Know thyself.

What people need right now is accessible, easy-to-integrate tips that they can apply to their busy routines, and this video will help a lot of people.
Because to grasp simple things, you need someone who can 'simplify' them and get people to question them themselves.
And for that, Chu, you're doing a really good job.

And as a tool you can make it even more effective by combining it with other tools, like Mel Robbins' countdown, for example: "The morning alarm rings...54321...I'm going to have a fulfilling day!"

I love your new video! I just haven't got around to replying to you yet. Yes, they are not necessarily new things that this book reveals, but they are important ones! Because I think it makes so much difference if you question your thoughts. Especially if you live alone like I do... You get into weird thought loops very quickly.

Since a coaching session in January, I often write down my thoughts and question them. And sometimes it's enough to see the thought or the statement written down and I know, ok, that's nonsense! Sometimes it's a bit more difficult, then I write down which pro and contra points fit to this thought and in most cases I really feel better afterwards and the head cinema stops.

In the coaching I mentioned it was called the "inner team“, they are the mentors (team good) and the the saboteurs (team bad). Mostly it was about beliefs yourself that one has anchored. This was really helpful.

I think it doesn't matter in which form, but it's important to deal with it because otherwise you can very quickly set your own trap.

So thank you for recommending this book! And you did a great job!! :hug2:

Thanks you for this video Chu! the summary is helpful. It's always interesting to find or recognize the belief or thought form behind the words "don't", "I will", "I should"... That way, it's easier to adjust our language and be responsible for taking action to live the goal within.

As far as English was concerned for me, I'd hidden deep down that I like communicating with others, and I often say and thought that the language was a barrier to communication. I had to rectify this belief because I was boycotting the effort and pleasure of learning. Now my eyes and ears can follow and understand more. Connections are made more quickly and I'm sure that my verbal expression will be more and more understandable! I focus on my goal and put concrete actions around it. I keep it fun, because that's how I learn best.

Whether or not I've been given the genes to love speaking several languages, whether I'm young or old, whether I'm a quick learner or not, that's not what's going to stop me now I'm looking at my goal and expanding my actions.

Good job you did!

And I like your explantion of this one too:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry its been a while. Not been doing anything particularly interesting, but that latest video seems to tie in to a dutch channel i watched a few times that did NLP-based analysis of political speeches and such. Unsurprisingly most if not all of them use some techniques.

Something very interesting on a (somewhat related) tangent;

Getting back to this topic soon, will finish the new lex interview
before dipping into other sources, naturally including new Chu material. As interesting as the Oera Linda is, my last post was ass, it does not belong here.

Back
Top Bottom