"Language" and "Sections" icons don't work...

Kasia

Jedi Master
I've noticed that "language" and "sections" icons on the SOTT page don't work; they don't unfold.
Do you have such a problem on your computers, too?

Kasia said:
I've noticed that "language" and "sections" icons on the SOTT page don't work; they don't unfold.

They are working fine for me.

Kasia said:

If you're using any add-ons or extensions in your web browser, try disabling them to see if that's the cause. Depending on your settings, the fastest way to disable them may be to simply open an incognito/private window and see if the problem occurs there as well--if it doesn't, it's probably an extension.

Also, if you're using an old version of your preferred browser, try upgrading.

Foxx said:
Kasia said:

If you're using any add-ons or extensions in your web browser, try disabling them to see if that's the cause. Depending on your settings, the fastest way to disable them may be to simply open an incognito/private window and see if the problem occurs there as well--if it doesn't, it's probably an extension.

Also, if you're using an old version of your preferred browser, try upgrading.

When it comes to the French or the German version of SOTT page the two icons work correctly, the problem appears only with the English language version of SOTT. To activate (unfold) the two icons here firstly I have to click on the "login" icon, and it doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not.

Back
Top Bottom