Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

i believe the biggest issues with clairvoyants and similar type of people is they see at best one possible future, and they predict x and y will happen accordingly. by the time the prediction should manifest reality branches into some other alternate future, and they turn out to be wrong in factual sense. that happened even with the c's predicting space plague by march 2022. the session they predicted space plague was in spring 2020., and they gave a timespan of 2 years for it to happen. we now know timespan is off as c's don't measure time as we do, but the plague can still happen sometime in future.

now i take every prediction with a pinch of salt as a lot of them were way off the target. it's probably much better to just relax and enjoy the snow.

I agree with you all, but at least for me, he has some entertainment value that sparks some afterthought. I often watch him after my kid goes to sleep and I'm just too tired to focus on the reading forum or even SOTT. Some of the things he talked about led me to do some research and change my opinion, especially the "Dollar Milkshake" theory which is contrarian to the "US dollar will go into a dumpster" stance of many home-grown economists.
Jackowski did a third and fourth session regarding 2023. Especially third was way weird, and I'm planning to write a transcript here. But please, treat it as entertainment, not something that will happen for sure and will keep you scared.

Ok, so the third session regarding 2023 is below. I've transcribed only the vision, not the commentary.
Our country [Poland] is facing a partial "shutdown" due to this fear-inducing situation. This vision has been associated with me for many months as a very important vision. If this fear arises, the fear will be nonsense in relation to real events, but it will work, and on the basis of this fear Poland will be "off" from many things in the media. I'm not sure only Poland. This entails a significant deepening of the crisis, which will be obvious and explainable to us.

I don't think it will be all over Poland. These will be certain regions in Poland, irregular places. After a situation of fear, they will function poorly or not function for a long time. This is a lot of indication that it may be contamination, that it may be a biological weapon, which cannot be seen but is dangerous. I have a strange feeling that fear will be more word than reality. We will perceive this as a reality for a long time. This is how it will be presented to us. I've been saying for a long time that if this happens, we have to use common sense.

(...) 2023 has a very strange connotation to me... It can destabilize to a large extent this "normality" that is still in Europe or our region of the West. I sense one thing strange. It's about people. I'm not talking about Poles here, it's about people in general. This is a very dangerous time for people. But this danger won't be caused by something exploding. It is already in us.

Many of us will become suspicious. We will be very suspicious of food. Things will happen that will disturb us. It is going to get worse. I can't say it literally... Different theories will start to come up. Some will be afraid of the food and drink they buy, others will think that it is ... "5 and a letter" [5G]. Others say it's something else... At the beginning of the plague, I said it would take 3.5 years. In March there will be 3 years… 6 more months after March… I hope that September next year may break something. Or maybe by September, all this will be fulfilled and the first hooks of the "new reality" will grab us? Which doesn't have to be optimistic for us at all...

There will be the talk of some regionalization of the population. There will be regions, some people will be able to move, and others will not. I don't know why regionalization. It will look like people are divided into zones. What is going to happen if I associate such strange things? I don't want to tell you such things...

Weird! Because of what we fear, then it will be said that in some regions people may have been infected with something. These people will not be able to leave their areas without passes or receipts. And there will be other areas where nothing will happen. It will be said that those people who are in closed regions, where "something" may have happened, that "something" is threatening them, that something may be happening to their organism. That's why I'm afraid for us, for people... Bad things have always happened in the world, but I've never had the feeling that I feel sorry for us people... Such vulnerability. Why do I feel this way?

I already made a vision where I said that there will be regions in Europe, that there will be empty places and there will be places where there will be people that no one will come to! They will drop food from the air. Something terrible! Regionalization of people! Closed, others will be free... Damn it, I can't believe such a thing could happen! (...) What I associate here is that some regions will not have the freedom of choice. They won't argue about it, people will understand that they have no choice. It's terrible!

He did a few sessions since my last post but wasn't much interesting. The newest one he did offline, wrote them on paper, and during live stream just read the bullet points and notes. It's mainly about Poland, but quite interesting in case of how Russian actions could be gaslighted (not his words) by some kind of health hazard:
1. The moment will come when Poland will be lonely. Germany will separate itself from Poland. I see bans on movement in some places in Poland.
2. Men will receive calls en masse.
3. People will be taught how to stockpile and how to behave in case of a possible threat (not a fact).
4. Part of Poland will be a special zone for some time. This zone will be recognized by other countries. It will look like a division of Poland, at least into two parts.
5. Part of Poland will become a kind of buffer (probably in relation to Russia). If such a division occurs, it will not be temporary and may last for a long time, even 2-3 years.
6. There will be various strange bans and orders in this buffer zone. At least in the beginning, this will be the case. There will be a special state announced there.
7. Men will get special dark red books.
8. Part of Poland will function rather normally, but the buffer part - is different.
9. The division of Poland may turn out to be very bad for Poland in the future.
10. There will be no war in Poland, but there will be such a division. Maybe that's why I see people moving from the east of Poland to the west because when they announce this division, many people will not want to live in this zone.
11. At the beginning of this situation, some things from the world will be sent to Poland, as well as some gifts.
12. In Ukraine will become a very bad events. People will "poison themselves" with something in the air. Unconsciously. It will be overlooked at first. Symptoms include nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness, and severe weakness. What will "poison" emerges from inside Ukraine.
13. This buffer zone in part of Poland will change our country for a long time. It looks like isolating parts of our country.
14. In parts of the country, when people leave their homes, they will not return to them for a long time.
15. A famous star (probably music) will go to Ukraine and will not come back. The whole world will be talking about it.
16. After some time it will be said that the world took advantage of Poland and it will be criticized.
17. People will be afraid of symptoms like abdominal pain, nausea, dizziness, and severe weakness.

He did a few sessions since my last post but wasn't much interesting. The newest one he did offline, wrote them on paper, and during live stream just read the bullet points and notes. It's mainly about Poland, but quite interesting in case of how Russian actions could be gaslighted (not his words) by some kind of health hazard:
Despite all the mini false flags in Ukraine in the past year, we could still be on a 'chemical' timeline that would trigger rapid escalation. Somehow, I have the weird feeling that things are happening slowly yet so fast at the same time. On one side, it's the never-ending, progressive, controlled demolition of the West and, on the other, the fast-paced, reactionary strikes happening in the East. How long will tension build up until the tipping point is reached?

As regards #12 & 17, did he mention anything about heart attacks? What is the poison's impact on food, plant and animal life?
As regards #7, what kind of books are they? I.e. paperback or hardcover, pocketbook or textbook, manifesto or pamphlet?

As regards #12 & 17, did he mention anything about heart attacks? What is the poison's impact on food, plant and animal life?
I think that he talked about that a year ago when he saw people migrating within Poland from east to west and also a very large influx of immigrants. He talked about the "barren harvest" here, so it might be connected to this "poison" thing:
For the second time, I have to tell you this. I focus on this time, but it's come to me once before and it's come to me a second time. Orchardists. The fruit growers in Poland are going to have a problem. Something will fall and the fruit growers will have crops that they can't move, sell. It looks bad.

(...)

Samples of soil will be taken. There will be samples of soil from the outside in different places. On this basis something will be determined. But it will be a fiction that we will believe in very much.
When the conflict started, I and probably most of his audience thought about some kind of nuclear powerplant malfunction, but this certainly should not be the case since Ukraine doesn't have RBMK reactors (although water contamination could occur). I'm recalling, that in one of the latest sessions that I haven't transcribed here as not meaningful when he took a photo of the Polish Prime Minister, he told that "he thinks about a threat connected with chlorine". Could it be it? From the CDC website:
During or immediately after exposure to dangerous concentrations of chlorine, the following signs and symptoms may develop:
  • Blurred vision
  • Burning pain, redness, and blisters on the skin if exposed to gas. Skin injuries similar to frostbite can occur if it is exposed to liquid chlorine
  • Burning sensation in the nose, throat, and eyes
  • Coughing
  • Chest tightness
  • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. Thesemay appear immediately if high concentrations of chlorine gas are inhaled, or they may be delayed if low concentrations of chlorine gas are inhaled.
  • Fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) that may be delayed for a few hours
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Watery eyes
  • Wheezing
As regards #7, what kind of books are they? I.e. paperback or hardcover, pocketbook or textbook, manifesto or pamphlet?
He didn't tell anything more about the books than that they'll have a claret-like color. I felt that those were somehow connected to military service since these will be handed only to men. Most men my age still have a "military booklet" that was given to us during qualification for military service, but those are old, small notebooks with your photo attached:
The military book is an identification document that a soldier uses in all official contacts with military authorities, it serves as his identity card during service. In addition, it is used during mandatory official activities undertaken in relations with persons subject to the military registration obligation.

More on that chlorine thing (from 2017):
GENEVA (10 November 2017)Ukraine is facing new risks of chemical disaster and water safety after an escalation of conflict near water supply facilities in the east of the country, two UN Special Rapporteurs have warned.

“We are alarmed by recent reports of shelling around water installations containing chlorine gas and other extremely dangerous chemicals in Donetsk region,” said Baskut Tuncak, an expert on human rights and hazardous substances, and Léo Heller, whose mandate covers safe drinking water and sanitation.

“Damaging installations containing substances such as chlorine gas and the destruction of water treatment facilities could have devastating consequences for the population and the environment of large areas in Eastern Ukraine,” they added.

Chlorine gas, which can cause severe health impacts and death by asphyxiation, has been used as a chemical weapon, but is not specifically listed as controlled under the Convention on Chemical Weapons. However, the use of any toxic chemical as a weapon, including chlorine, is forbidden under the Chemical Weapons Convention.

The Donetsk water filtration station was reportedly shelled repeatedly between 3 and 4 November, causing damage to a back-up chlorine pipeline.

It is reported that if the main pipeline currently in use or any single 900kg bottle containing chlorine, stored in these facilities was hit, it could have killed anyone within a 200 metre radius, including the staff of the facility, and would have disrupted the water supply to almost 350,000 people on both sides of the contact line.

On 5 November, a second water filtration station, Verkhnokalmiuska, which supplies clean water to 800,000 people and stores 100 tons of chlorine gas, was hit by multiple shells. “Again, releasing toxic gas and destroying water supply facilities would have had devastating consequences for populated areas of Donetsk city, Makiivka and Avdiivka,” the experts said.

Mr. Tuncak, who has previously warned of the risks of chemical disasters in eastern Ukraine, added: “All parties involved in conflict must respect international humanitarian law, notably by taking into account the potential consequences of unleashing highly toxic chemicals on the civilian population.”

Mr. Heller noted: “Interference with water and sanitation supplies even in the context of conflict is entirely unacceptable. The rights of almost 1.1 million people’s access to safe drinking water and sanitation on both sides of the contact line are at risk of being affected if hostilities continue to hit water treatment facilities.”

Both experts called on the parties to hostilities to create and respect demilitarized zones around critical water sites in Donetsk region, as was agreed by the Trilateral Group on 19 July this year.

The experts also called for attention to structures at risk of collapse due to poor maintenance. A sludge collector at the phenol plant in Novhorodske has not been repaired after shell damage. Maintenance due every two weeks has not been carried out for a year. Reportedly, the dam around the collector is eroding, risking the release of liquid toxic waste into the Kryvyi Torets and Siverskyi Donets rivers.

“Ensuring access to, and adequate maintenance of, damaged sites containing hazardous substances is vital. We call on all parties to agree on and respect adequate security arrangements which would allow regular maintenance as well as repairs to be conducted safely,” concluded the human rights experts.

I returned to that chlorine thing that he mentioned, and in fact, he told about chloride, not chlorine. And it was related to some kind of possible terrorist act in Poland. Here's the transcript of that part:
A strange thing that I don't want to say... Ladies and gentlemen, when I'm looking for a missing person or I'm dealing with a criminal case, the first moment of concentration is often the most important. It surprised me. He thinks somebody might use chloride... Some kind of chloride. And that it would be very dangerous. I can't relate to that. There is a fear, there are leaks that there may being prepared, contamination of something, the use of chloride. There is a very strong watch over certain things, whether it's water intakes. Chloride, the word reminds me. "They can use chloride." Or... He will know about it that some group of people will be caught, let's say that these people may be from Russia. These people will be arrested for some reason and someone from this group will tell about such a threat. Weird thing, I'm walking away from this...

Today's session was also interesting. He printed a few photos to focus on as he does for missing persons.
Netanyahu
The first impression - he is afraid of Russia's unpredictability. He is afraid of three things and makes three conditions, but he is very cautious about Russia. He is afraid of the unpredictability of this situation. I feel that he thinks there will be a great famine in the world. Great shortages and great famine. I have a feeling that he is very afraid of what might happen to Russia, and what Russia might do. And he has the idea to give Russia some opportunity to calm down the situation. Mr. Netanyahu thinks that Russia has gone too far and will not stop on its own. If provoked more, it can be completely unpredictable. He has very great concerns about Russia. It looks as if Russia has crossed a certain line and it goes on and on and it can be very erratic for the World.

Morawiecki (Polish PM)
More and more ambiguity in "what is planned". He also has anxiety. It's like something is planned. And that was clearly stated, but due to the events that are happening in the world, there are some changes in plans. For him, just as at the beginning the situation was very clear and understandable what would happen, so now for him there are more and more strange and incomprehensible resolutions. He is afraid too but in a different way.
It would look as if Poland had an established position in what was planned. In all these changes that were to take place, it was clear to him. He is afraid that Poland may be overlooked, he feels fear for the whole situation in which he finds himself and for himself.
I feel uncertainty, as if he thought that Poland is being maneuvered into something at the moment, and it was supposed to be completely different. Sometimes it seems to him that this is global political blackmail. I mean, it doesn't have to be that way...

Erdogan
He's terribly hesitant. It maintains a pretense towards the USA, perhaps it counts less with Europe. With such weakness, he also maintains a pretense with Russia. He would do anything to calm the situation down. There is a similar feeling here that he may think that at any moment the situation could get out of hand. Like Israel, Turkey do not feel confident in this situation.

Schwab
"Benetta"… I don't quite understand what I'm going to say, but he belongs to some "Benetta Club". The first sentence that came to mind. In criminal matters, too, I have a sense of things I don't understand, and I say them. The essence of the matter is to reach the missing person, the body, or the living person. You have to say or write down aloud what comes to mind.
There is an elite club. No more than 15 people belong to this association. Or maybe it's a group of 15 people. It's called "Benetta". I have absolutely no idea what that means.

[He Googles "Benetta", but couldn't find anything sensible]

He is an intermediary. He doesn't belong to this club. He is like an ideological intermediary, a connection. As if these 15 people did not want to reveal themselves or be politically active. We have this forum in Davos, he can go there, but no one from this club will go there. I do not claim that he is the only intermediary, there may be more of them...
Strange... Something is going wrong in his opinion and he fears that people may be awakening prematurely. "Logo Arithmetica". What is happening in the world right now, I'm not talking about Ukraine, but other things, it's also about people, this is the "Logo Arithmetica". Something is going wrong with it, and he's afraid of waking people up too soon. He thinks about food. But not to eat something, but about various food products.

Biden
He is very cautious about what is going on and about the war. Be careful at the beginning.
He is thinking of sacrificing some lands to calm the situation. In order to prevent a major conflict, he is thinking of sacrificing some lands in order to calm the situation.

Glapiński (Polish Central Bank President)
(...) Mr. Glapiński is afraid of a sudden escape of the western capital from Poland. He is afraid of keeping the budget for this year, but he is more afraid of capital escape. He may think that events will happen in Poland that may strain the western capital from Poland. We are facing a big, big economic collapse. It will be such a slump that our savings will be at risk. The situation will be reassured that it is temporary, and that it will return to normal. During this year there may be either a change in the value of our money, possibly to a lower face value, but it will be said that this is only for a short time. It will happen suddenly.
The instability of banks as solvency ... What I associate now is the release of air from the balloon, that suddenly, in a sense, banks will become powerless and it will be difficult to control this situation. Then we will worry about savings, if we have them in banks.
Even something like interest rates is prepared for this, something like that, for example, institutions or rich companies will pay higher interest rates, and people will have differently converted rates, because they would not be able to keep paying off their loans.
The conclusion is that the situation will dramatically worsen. I feel July. In previous visions, I said that something bad could start as early as April... I feel that what comes next will be a serious problem. What is now is only a prelude.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
He's not the boss... He's sitting behind a desk. The drawer pulled out. The end. He feels very insecure.

Putin
There is some readiness for a big attack. Land and sea readiness. He is thinking about joining Ukraine to some union with Russia, but as if Belarus [???] were to be a Russian republic. He is thinking of occupying a much larger area of Ukraine, but not all of it. He wants to leave the western part, but he wants to take a much larger part than the republics he has appointed. This is a much bigger plan. If there is a massive attack, in a massive attack there will be some kind of "smite", the destruction of something that can seriously pollute the environment. Either something like that will be dropped or bombed.
I don't want to judge time here, but I have the impression that if nothing changes, the massive attack may happen in April, and he plans to end by June.

(...)

Schwab
15 people, ideological link. But he's not sitting where those 15 people are. "Benetta". "Benetta Club". Weird... I don't think that word means anything, but it must be something important. If there are any pinnacles of power in the world, I feel it's 15 people. These 15 people are sometimes interchangeable. If one person leaves, a 15th person is selected. (...) If there is a pinnacle of power in the world, this man has access, but he is not in it.
Mysticism. "Flat Snake Ring".
Every democracy should have top-down supervision. Individual states are a danger to the world. They can exist, but they must have top-down supervision.
I feel that in what was prepared, something went wrong... The fear that people will wake up. This may mean that people will actually wake up. That would be beautiful. May his fear and my vision come true.

Last edited:
Today's session was also interesting. He printed a few photos to focus on as he does for missing persons.

That is an interesting angle, getting inside the heads of various leaders to show what they are thinking. And for the most part, it sounds entirely plausible.

The only thing that really surprises me, is that he could go into Biden's head, and actually find something...:-D

Schwab
15 people, ideological link. But he's not sitting where those 15 people are. "Benetta". "Benetta Club". Weird... I don't think that word means anything, but it must be something important. If there are any pinnacles of power in the world, I feel it's 15 people. These 15 people are sometimes interchangeable. If one person leaves, a 15th person is selected. (...) If there is a pinnacle of power in the world, this man has access, but he is not in it.
Mysticism. "Flat Snake Ring".
Every democracy should have top-down supervision. Individual states are a danger to the world. They can exist, but they must have top-down supervision.
I feel that in what was prepared, something went wrong... The fear that people will wake up. This may mean that people will actually wake up. That would be beautiful. May his fear and my vision come true.

"Flat Snake Ring".

Love this quote from him: "May my vision and his fear come true!"
Is he comparing this small cabal to this Club?

THE CLUB OF ROME

Benetta? Italic or Spanish? Benita means Blessed. Bene in Italian means well. Eta means age or years, generation, perhaps? . I'm no linguist; searched those terms online.
If someone has a better translation, would love to hear from you.

Flat snake ring: Definitely STS. Another secret society we don't know about. Higher ups of all! Creepy!

"Flat Snake Ring".

Love this quote from him: "May my vision and his fear come true!"
Is he comparing this small cabal to this Club?

THE CLUB OF ROME

Benetta? Italic or Spanish? Benita means Blessed. Bene in Italian means well. Eta means age or years, generation, perhaps? . I'm no linguist; searched those terms online.
If someone has a better translation, would love to hear from you.

Flat snake ring: Definitely STS. Another secret society we don't know about. Higher ups of all! Creepy!
I was also intrigued by this name. Benetta means blessed female. Can't find anything but a run around on it as a surname, except this:
1,491,356th
Most Common
surname in the World
Approximately 141 people bear this surname
MOST PREVALENT IN:
Italy
HIGHEST DENSITY IN:
Liberia

Back
Top Bottom