Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

I've listened yesterday to some interesting podcast about the current geopolitical perspective of Poland. The podcast is led by two gentlemen that cooperate with the Polish School of Cybernetics, which is developing a method called Social Cybernetics, a very interesting method of using cybernetics in the domain of psychology and sociology.

One of the scenarios that they presented matched visions of Jackowski very closely. They are predicting Poland exiting from the EU and secession, as Jackowski told when he felt that Poland will be divided into three. He also told that he feels that Pomerania will feel safe in that context. Looking at the map below, Pomerania (violet) and Silesia (yellow) are considered "lost lands" by Germany.
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-09-14 12-14-32.png

They are also talking about the formation of a common state from the rest of Poland and Galicia (part of Ukraine, violet).
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-09-14 12-26-15.png

Now, the newly created common state will serve as a land of resettlement of the Israeli population, because of very possible Israeli and Iran confrontation. Jackowski sees that there will be a panic, especially in south-eastern Poland (red), and a massive inflow of immigrants that will spread to western Poland. The panic will be without any real threat, and he also told that the Poles that fled to the West will have "big problems returning" (resettlement action in progress?). Adding to that, he was also mentioning that the Special Military Operation in Ukraine is certainly not the big conflict that he senses...

Link to the podcast for Polish forum members:

His latest one in a few bullet points (from my memory, sorry for the mistakes):
- 16-20 September this year as a time period when sudden global economic breakdown might happen
- the crisis will originate from the USA and severely hit the EU but is directed at Asia (economic coup?)

- it will be about the pillar of international banking (he couldn't name said pillar)
- there will be a sudden change of the President of the USA in relation to the crisis
There's the FED meeting scheduled for 20-21th of September and marked as a "meeting associated with a Summary of Economic Projections":

So, he had a remote viewing session yesterday in which he tried to tell something about Jinping, Zelenskyy, Putin, Biden, Musk, Gates, Duda, and Morawiecki. What he told about Xi Jinping was particularly interesting. He told that China has a device that creates "universal energy". They got the device finished and working, but are not announcing it to the world yet. He felt that as a positive development and was genuinely surprised about what he felt.
Article from yesterday on that. Very interesting if not some piece of propaganda:

China’s top weapons scientist says nuclear fusion power is 6 years away​

The Chinese government has approved construction of the world’s largest pulsed-power plant with plans to generate nuclear fusion energy by 2028, according to the top nuclear weapons scientist leading the project.

“Fusion ignition is the jewel in the crown of science and technology in today’s world,” said Peng Xianjue, a professor with the Chinese Academy of Engineering Physics, in an online meeting organised by Beijing-based think tank Techxcope on September 9.
“Being the world’s first to achieve energy-scale fusion energy release will lay the most important milestone in the road to fusion energy for human beings.”

Peng, 81, has developed some of China’s most advanced small nuclear warheads and served as a top adviser to the country’s nuclear weapons programme, according to openly available information.

The Z-pinch machine – which replicates the fusion reactions of a thermonuclear bomb through magnetic pressure created by an extremely strong electric pulse – is expected to be completed around 2025 in Chengdu the capital of the southwestern province of Sichuan.
The machine will produce 50 million amperes of electricity – about twice as much as the record-holding Z pulsed power facility, a similar device at the Sandia National Laboratory in the US, Peng said.

Nuclear powers like the US, Russia and China have built a number of Z-pinch machines over the past few decades – some of which have never been officially disclosed – to simulate the extreme conditions needed to develop atomic weapons.
These facilities can store a huge amount of electricity and release it in just a few nanoseconds. The electric pulse can create extreme pressure and enough radiation for two lightweight atoms to “fuse” into a heavier one, and give up some mass in the form of energy.
But building a machine that can produce more fusion power output than input is extremely difficult and so far, no country has been successful.

According to Peng’s presentation, the Chinese researchers will try to create a nuclear fusion reaction by using the strong electric charge to ignite a small number of the hydrogen isotopes deuterium and tritium.
By carefully controlling the process, they hope to be able to cap the pulse energy released to a few hundred million joules – about as powerful as a 20kg (44lbs) bag of TNT.
And in a departure from previous designs, the fusion energy produced by the Chinese facility will not go to the power grid, but drive a swamp of superfast particles to hit uranium – the fuel which will power the facility’s fission component.

In his conference presentation, Peng said this inclusion of fusion and fission reactors is responsible for the Chinese design’s designation as Z-FFR.
The intention is for the walls of the fusion ignition chamber to be filled with uranium which will absorb the flying neurons produced by the explosion, causing it to split into two lighter elements – the same process used in existing nuclear power facilities.
The uranium fission will increase the facility’s total heat output by 10 to 20 times, significantly accelerating the application of fusion energy and making it ready for commercial power production by 2035, according to an estimate by Peng’s team.

If China’s machine is to succeed, it will need many high-performance capacitors to store the electricity and laser-powered switches that can operate instantly without causing a shortage.
Other challenges include special wires able to transmit the strongest electric currents on Earth, and a peanut-sized target device to efficiently convert electricity to an ignition charge.

Peng said many of these problems had been solved, thanks to new scientific discoveries and technical breakthroughs by Chinese nuclear scientists in recent years. And some of their approaches are fundamentally different from what has been tried in the West.
In its fusion experiments, the Sandia lab tried to start ignition from the centre of the target device. But the Chinese researchers say they have found ignition could more easily be achieved by first creating a thin line of fusion reactions that runs through the target’s centre.
This linear approach reduces the complex, three-dimensional problem of squeezing the entire target – at equal pressure from many directions simultaneously – to a one-dimensional issue, Peng said.
The Chinese approach significantly simplifies the physical models for computer analysis while relaxing the demand for energy input, he said. “This is a big innovation.”

The researchers said the future power plant could use natural uranium ore, the nuclear waste produced by today’s reactors, or thorium, which could meet energy demand for thousands – or even tens of thousands – of years while producing little radioactive waste.

And because the fusion explosion will happen only once every 10 seconds, it will be incapable of generating enough energy to start a chain reaction and cause a meltdown, making the design safe and suitable for most places on Earth, they said.

The Z machine is just one of a range of methods – including powerful lasers and hot plasma caged in a magnetic field – being tried and tested by China and other countries in the race to achieve fusion ignition.
A number of giant facilities are in development around the world, with most aiming for commercial power production by the middle of this century.

A Beijing-based nuclear physicist, who asked not to be named because of the issue’s sensitivity, said that while the Z machine has some unique advantages, it also presents some difficult problems that may affect its mass application.
The electric power source, for instance, will need to generate and release charges at a high frequency every few seconds, putting an enormous strain on the capacitors and other components, the physicist said.
In addition, the target device will need to be replaced after each explosion, while the reactor chamber will need to withstand thousands of explosive shocks per day.
But whether ignition can be achieved, one thing is certain, according to the physicist: the facility will be a “mega lab” for cutting edge research on everything from Big Bang physics to new weapons.

Article from yesterday on that. Very interesting if not some piece of propaganda:

This technology is not something brand new. Energy is still produced from fission reactions like at any nuclear power plant today. "Universal energy" sounds more like technology of Atlantean pyramids where you collect energy from environment without using any kind of fuel.

This technology is not something brand new. Energy is still produced from fission reactions like at any nuclear power plant today. "Universal energy" sounds more like technology of Atlantean pyramids where you collect energy from environment without using any kind of fuel.
True that but considering that Jackowski is a turner, the whole thing may in fact be interpreted as a "universal energy" by him. That term fits better technologies like this:

From yesterday's session (he mainly talked about a possible situation in Poland):
The first thing that reminded me was Zaporozhye in Ukraine. Something will happen there that will demand an immediate international response. Zaporizhia may turn out to be very important in the near future. This will be considered blackmail.
So are we near that mass migration thing that he was telling us about? After the programming with HBO's Chernobyl series, any threat to the Zaporizhzhia plant could create great panic. The winter season in the EU will surely be hard.

Yesterday's session was not very heartwarming:
I tried to focus before the broadcast. In order to focus, you need someone to listen. There has to be a recipient. I asked my friend to listen to me on the phone and write down. Now he has sent it to me by e-mail so that I can repeat it to you now. I do not want to believe what I felt, although the previous visions show a similar but unbelievable picture. This chaos that I associate with is only going to be chaos compared to what has happened in recent years. Ladies and Gentlemen, from the very beginning.

I think of a big politician, he will be dismissed or he will rebel. I associate Russia and Turkey. It is not about whether it will be a Russian or Turkish politician. Turkey may oppose something in the NATO camp. In many countries, troops will appear on the streets, but Turkey will show opposition. There is no war, but the world is on the alert. Many of our civil rights will be void in the name of readiness. We will be told to beware of anything that goes in the air. In the beginning, there will be such a panic that people in big cities will go underground. Shelters, subways. In some places it will happen that when they go out into the street they will be chased by the military. There will be order so that people are not clustered. It will look like madness. People get hysterical and will not want to meet others because they will avoid clusters. There will be talk of the threat that it hangs over us and will stay with us for a long time. This will create chaos in trade and financial chaos. The threat will "come out" of the water. I don't understand, water will be delivered to some places. This hazard does not have to come out of the water typically, but something in the air may fall onto the water, then it will be a hazard. After that happens, Turkey will oppose NATO, there will be panic, but I have a strange association with it. There will be a threat, but there will be no threat. It will create chaos in everything. In some countries, people will revolt, but rebellions will be crushed by the military. There will be flashes in the sky. It will be said that it is dangerous. But it will only be flashes. The flashes will be magnetic, they will be able to affect the human body. Completely strange ... People will be protected by oppression. In some countries, people will start to move to other countries. But then they will be forbidden to do so, because they will have to stay in shelters or be subordinate. If there is this chaos, there will be a fictional war in the world. It will be a new division. The word war will be a dummy. In the Western world, people will have restrictions in place for a long time to come. In the east - less. People will quickly get used to the fact that their countries have abdicated. They will be, but without power. In this way, people will be deprived of their rights. There will be a moderate, controlled famine that will last until 2027/2028. After this time, it will start to improve, but it will be a completely different world.

I watched that session of his today in Polish and it seems he is not sure what will cause this strange "lockdown". My suspicion is that it could be either due to "fake" radiation or the new virus. Why would people be so affraid? Radiation from blown up Zaporoze power plant could do that or a new much more deadly virus. What else could it be?

Or he may not be correct and is conflating different issues.

I watched that session of his today in Polish and it seems he is not sure what will cause this strange "lockdown". My suspicion is that it could be either due to "fake" radiation or the new virus. Why would people be so affraid? Radiation from blown up Zaporoze power plant could do that or a new much more deadly virus. What else could it be?

Or he may not be correct and is conflating different issues.
I'm not certain, but I remember that in previous sessions he told that there will be "blackmail" related to the ZPP. Earlier in his visions (a month ago?), he saw some device that is loaded with explosives IIRC. A threat that could in anytime damage the power plant could create a great panic, but it also makes sense in the aspect that there is nothing real that will be going on, which he stressed multiple times. But what gave me the creeps is this:
There will be flashes in the sky. It will be said that it is dangerous. But it will only be flashes. The flashes will be magnetic, they will be able to affect the human body. Completely strange ...
Are those Earth Changes that will start manifesting in a more unusual way? Is this somehow connected to his previous very weird remark:
Something is going to happen with some people. As if they will get torsions. There will be talk of a new disease, something new. It is stupid for sure, but if something like this starts to happen, it's best to be in the forest ...
Earth Changes also make sense in the context of Svetlana Dagan's predictions:
Because things will be very complicated and spring 2023 will unfold a completely new historical scenario, new challenges and shifting priorities, in science, economics, financial models, space exploration (space, in general, will be the first priority and challenge). In fact, by April 2023 mankind will be facing questions of a very different scale, dramatic nature. 20.04.23 will be a sharp turning point, where global questions about the Earth and its relationship with space will become an extremely topical issue. This is a very global topic, which I will try to elaborate on a little later. Especially as nearer to 18.05.23, the sine qua non of tension and struggle will become the most important. The most important issues will be touched upon. There will be a complete, radical restructuring of the financial and economic sphere, a new approach to technology and nature, and it will be in hot circumstances, it will be the possibility of technogenic threats, a complete overturn in relation to science, in philosophical systems, a change in the position of Russia in the general system of geopolitical coordinates, a change of world leaders.

Odd that Svetlana highlights major issues in May 2023 and Voyageur just posted ETIAS information which begins in May 2023.

Yesterday, Svetlana Dragan released a new generalised forecast for the next year, which she will further refine.......Especially as nearer to 18.05.23, the sine qua non of tension and struggle will become the most important

ETIAS (European Travel Information Authorization System)
Here’s the complete list of countries that will require ETIAS approval starting May 2023. Although this article relates to Canadians, the list is vast ("63 countries"), and the reasons for refusals are stated, which well could expand under each subsection....

Newest one.
From the early morning I get links with a huge 24-story skyscraper in Istanbul that is on fire. It took all night to extinguish this skyscraper. On October 10th, I made vision and said that a very dangerous time is coming right now. End of October and November, dangerous things may happen. I said that I see a huge skyscraper burning and it would be a sign that shortly afterwards things would be very bad. Ladies and gentlemen, there is one more sign that will have to happen, and I also mentioned that. I associate something with a railroad, something with a train, and it may have something to do with a freight train. Something that will look very threatening or will be a very serious provocation. This will be the second sign before a very dangerous situation that awaits us soon. [a few words about the situation in China and Taiwan]. I would also like to say that I have the impression that Turkey is turning away from NATO. A certain unwritten joint force is beginning to emerge on the eastern side, and you remember saying that a lot may depend on Turkey, but Turkey does not have to be loyal to structures. Briefly, I would like to say that before these bad events there will be a burning skyscraper and such photos are on the internet in Istanbul, you can watch it. (...) I believe that everything will tighten up in a very short time. (...) Pay attention to this rail in the previous broadcast. Let me focus.
In provocation they will use the railway, perhaps the entire railway set. This is very important, Ladies and Gentlemen, it will be a very serious provocation, I hope that after this provocation there will not be the panic that I am talking about and which I feel very much.
Suddenly, there will be such a clear polarization between one side and the other of the international conflict. We will point out that some countries will define themselves and will show which side they are on.
(...) Remember, the railway, trains, this provocation will be dangerous in the later consequences. Either it will provoke a counterattack, or it will be dangerous in its consequences.
I will tell you one more time, because it reminds me for the second time that Russia will start using strange weapons at the front. I would call it an "invisible weapon". I do not understand this, but I am telling you.
The end of October, I repeat it, the time of November is a very dangerous time. This could be compared to saying that this will be the most dangerous time since the conflict in Ukraine began.
It will start to look so scary that the mass media will explain to us how to behave, what to do. There will be great tension, a sense of danger at every moment. We will be seen and informed what to do in case.
Given the panic I saw in previous visions, it is important that we stock the basics lightly. Especially if someone has to take something for health. We are approaching a very serious moment, which does not mean that it must be tragic. There will be fear. (...) This fear will be so great that many who are resistant will feel this fear
I will say one more thing: once this fear begins, ladies and gentlemen, the economy will suddenly start to be in an even worse condition in which it is. Maybe the problem with financial liquidity in the state will not begin immediately, but we will be very close to this problem.
Many of the situations that are happening will depend on Turkey. Note that I have been talking about her for a long time. (...) There are many indications that Turkey has an upturned head towards the east.
In a situation of a much more serious sense of threat, Europe will not be unambiguous, and our country will feel more and more exposed, without strong concrete support.
I also have the impression that some state is prepared in our country. He doesn't have to come into force. At the time of danger, it can be periodically introduced. Regionally, not entirely.
It will become a problem with drinking water. Not that it won't be there, but there will be talk of the drinking water problem… Did I say that before too? I call it the "War of Dread" in our country.

Well there are floods happening in Australia currently and the authorities have evacuated a lot of the families to the Covid quarantine facilities, which were not in use since the restrictions ended.

There is talk that the rains will return with more potential floods which generally leads to dirty water full of diseases, i.e poisoned, under the guise of which, the authorities could bring in some new restrictions etc. I am speculating a bit but let’s see. Nov isn’t too far.

Newest one.

In provocation they will use the railway, perhaps the entire railway set. This is very important, Ladies and Gentlemen, it will be a very serious provocation, I hope that after this provocation there will not be the panic that I am talking about and which I feel very much.
Suddenly, there will be such a clear polarization between one side and the other of the international conflict. We will point out that some countries will define themselves and will show which side they are on.
(...) Remember, the railway, trains, this provocation will be dangerous in the later consequences. Either it will provoke a counterattack, or it will be dangerous in its consequences.
I will tell you one more time, because it reminds me for the second time that Russia will start using strange weapons at the front. I would call it an "invisible weapon". I do not understand this, but I am telling you.
The end of October, I repeat it, the time of November is a very dangerous time. This could be compared to saying that this will be the most dangerous time since the conflict in Ukraine began.
Thank you, KS, for reporting the latest information.
I'm still amazed how similarly Svetlana and Krzysztof see upcoming conflicts. She also indicates there will be more provocations coming forth particularly at the time of the eclipses. She also maintains that Russia will continue to mobilize and use whatever arsenal she has at her disposal. We are all aware at this time that Ukrainian soldiers are still trying to destroy the nuclear plant and what response did Russia give? :phaser:

As per Krzysztof, will the Ukrainian Forces use the railway for the same purpose? Manipulate and confuse the Russian side to maintain their provocation in debilitating the plant? If this timeline is really upcoming, many people and territories will experience terrible and stressful events! I must admit, every time i see and read these reports unfold, I'm scared out of my wits - not so much for myself but for the people of these regions! They deserve better!

"But the answer at around 7.10 can be tough. In general, this month in the vicinity of 7.10 -7.11 will be one of the most difficult. It is very likely that the bright historical dates will be 9-10.10 This is a time when many military processes can be on the verge of a grandiose explosion. I don't rule out the intensity of events to the point where a lot of things hang in the balance. And this will affect the Russian regions bordering Ukraine. But there is reason to assume that the greatest dangers will be neutralized. It must be said that in the area of these dates, the former Soviet republics, for example, Kazakhstan, may also be affected. It can touch him in a very unpleasant way. Events will come in waves.

If we dissect the events in more detail, then by 22.10 and 2.11 breakthrough actions will be carried out. This may concern the liberation of some regions and economic victories. And November, as I have already written and said, will be a key moment in matters of military confrontation and political confrontation. And, despite this, by about 19.10 for Ukraine there will already be a time of demonstrative loss as a state, as a land, if at all you can talk about fraternal lands. But following the current understanding of events, additional event introductions will be required, emphasizing that the struggle is lost.

And, as usual, my forecast may not be immediately clear and obvious, since events will change color almost daily, and with such a sine wave it will be difficult to navigate and feel what the outcome of these events is.

After 8.11, a lot of things will come out that are no longer viable (please note it is the date of an eclipse). Both managerial chaos and diversity in the country are no longer possible. But that, as they say, is bad news. But there are good ones. From the beginning of October to the end of December, the trend towards restructuring the financial system in the country will begin. And, oddly enough, I don't see Russia losing any land, rather, it is gaining them. Although I will say in advance that March 2023 is still ahead, which can exacerbate this situation and again put Russia in a situation of tension on these land issues. But more on that later.

Ukraine after 8.11 looks like ashes and what will happen there at this time, I do not find loyal words. And I do not want to look for words, because with all my heart I wish that the transformations that promise the planets will not be so destructive.
Yes, the first attempts of a restorative nature or something like strengthening Ukraine may be scheduled for early January. But all this is unlikely to be something really positive. At such a time, in such a planetary scenario, I often observe how this moment is accompanied by new deliveries of weapons and mercenaries. But by the second half of January, some agreements may be outlined, although I do not think that will be the final decision. And, in fairness, I will say that the difficult beginning of February for Ukraine, it will not be the end of the difficulties for it. There may still be a toxic beginning of March, and this will especially affect the psyche. And by a warm spring, Ukraine may be close to becoming a new testing ground, but, most likely, this will bypass it, at least temporarily. In any case, in the spring Ukraine will begin to completely change its geographical and administrative structure, all systems will be destroyed to the bottom. But at the end of April – in May, I still see a certain creative beginning.
(I can't resist: April Drop Dead Date?????)

After the autumn of 2022, the country (Russia) will begin its restructuring, or, rather, in parallel, the destruction of the old system and the sprouts of the new one will break through. And yes, Russia will gather its forces and give an answer by the beginning of October. But it will be a difficult and rather long journey, as I have already written, with great losses. Will there be victorious things? Yes! This from the part can be seen in the vicinity of 5.10, 22.10. Will the Higher Powers intervene? I think so! And I do not exclude that by the time of 25.10 and 8.11, in this period of time, other circumstances will intervene in the plot that may affect the situation. (Both dates are notable as being Eclipses). These are natural processes, both economic and political. By the way, after this threshold of time, the President of Russia will change a lot. This will be noticeable not only in his appearance, but also in the vector of decisions.
Generally speaking, the situation of the current heavy military tangle is unlikely to be obviously unraveled until 24.11. Only then will the process begin to develop more clearly, although the results of Russia's progress can be seen more clearly by mid-December.
Quite a dangerous time for Russia around 13.12. Threats and some attempts to create serious challenges for the economy and, possibly, for the natural habitat may come into the course from the West. Nuclear threats can also be relevant. I do not rule out a new tension in the border areas with Ukraine. From the first half of December, Putin will make very important, key decisions that may temporarily suspend military events. But at the very end of December, the military context will resume, although this will happen as a result of a provocation. In any case, around 27.12 I see the resumption of a powerful mobilization. "

The rest can be read on her website or as was reported earlier by Korzik 18.

Has anyone got any info on that Istanbul building fire? It doesn't look like it did big damage.
1665950044531.png
1665950150921.png

As for his vision, that "strange weapons" part got my interest. What could "invisible weapons" mean? Invisible to radars? Could it be that they would use something from their new arsenal?
Session 17 July 2022 said:
Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.

Latest one. The ending is the most interesting. He printed Biden and Putin and tried to focus on them.
When I was preparing for the vision for a while and printed this character for myself [he shows a piece of paper with Putin], I will tell you that such a strange feeling has come to me ... I do not understand it, but that Putin will soon have a "sad ceremony". I say it literally how I felt it. Literally the word "ceremony".

(...) I haven't made a vision of the face for a long time, so I'll try to make up for it, also for my curiosity.
(...) I still felt such things while preparing for this broadcast. I felt that he was thinking about the Hungary, about Orban and what I felt about Orban, I had such a strange feeling that Putin thinks about the Hungarian army, but in a peaceful sense. Similarly, I had the feeling that President Putin was waiting for the decision of several European countries. these are the countries that are in the Union. I got the impression that there was some attempt at diplomacy towards some European leaders.

[Putin]
Maybe let's put it off for a while ...

[Biden]
I have one more impression regarding Putin's. Namely, that he would not want this war anymore. Such an impression as if he already wanted some stabilization. Strange impression ... I clearly get the impression that Putin is waiting for decisions. These do not have to be official decisions from several European countries.
America is thinking of withdrawing its influence towards Europe. He wants to withdraw his influence. There is "strategy B" in all of this. It may be based on the fact that there will soon be another flash point in the world in which the US will theoretically become involved. This commitment will be explained by a certain withdrawal from Europe. American politics will begin to wither in relation to the conflict that is taking place in Europe. Preparation for the second conflict is created. Remember how I said that there would be a local war, and then a second war would arise independently. One of these wars is going to get out of hand. I have a feeling that the situation of the second conflict may be looming, who knows if it will not be related to the Middle East, but I also associate Afghanistan ...

[Putin]
This man waits for the signal to launch two rockets into the air. Rockets that will cause a lot of "flash", a lot of light, a lot of fear, but it is strange what I think, because he is waiting ... He is the president, but he is waiting for the signal. Two rockets, empty but visible in the sky.
After these two flashes, suddenly there will be a problem with food and many other things. An eruption of fear will take place instantly. At about this time, a second flashpoint will begin elsewhere in the world. If these things happen to you, then you should be very careful, because we will be eaten by fear and at this moment of fear you have to think very wisely. I repeat the second time, think very sensibly with your common sense. You cannot give in to fear of the flashes. Maybe it is the symbolism of two? There may be more of them. Sense. (...) I hope you understand more or less what I mean. That we distinguish very strongly what is an induced fear and what is the real cause of fear. We've learned to induce anxiety recently, so let's not get reinvented.

Rockets that will cause a lot of "flash", a lot of light, a lot of fear (...) Two rockets, empty but visible in the sky. After these two flashes, suddenly there will be a problem with food and many other things. An eruption of fear will take place instantly.
That's interesting. Maybe he indeed had some glimpses but interpreted them incorrectly? When I read this, two space rocks that will hit the Earth come to mind. They probably would be presented to the public as rockets and could be used to ignite another military conflict somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom