Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Russia "plugged" into Ukraine will be a little less active. At least for a while. Nothing will change there, nothing will reverse, but this stalemate will continue. Russia now views the whole situation as “hold-on” to see if Europe can withstand the stall of many supplies. As if she was waiting for the decision of the states separately in relation to what is happening now. In my opinion, the conflict in Ukraine will be active, but not very developmental. It is a waiting time.

This is interesting, I have seen lately how the entire game of the US is to blackmail Europe into having to choose to make enemies with Russia. That is at least half of the game of control, keeping Europe weak, then jumping in to save them at higher costs, and breaking Russia and the EU's ties, it hurts them both, but at least Russia can, and has indeed been reacting, but the EU... they're simply stuck between a psycho and a hard choice

Krzysztof Jackowski is a Polish clairvoyant, which got very popular by helping the police with disappearance or murder cases. He even took part in a TV show called “The Clairvoyant Experiment” in 2003 that was shown by Polsat, and also his visions were published frequently by SuperExpress, a populist Polish tabloid. I wasn’t especially interested in his prophecies, but really got interested since @Obi posted Jackowski’s predictions here.
Mr. Jackowski has a YouTube channel, where he frequently discusses matters like clairvoyance, life after death and geopolitics. His view about the ongoing pandemic is that there is some big operation piggybacked on flu-like seasonal outbreak. He also believed that Trump would win the election.
Since his live visions are quite popular (about 20k live spectators), I thought that it might be interesting to have a track record about his prophecies for the coming times (often in the context of Poland), starting from his latest live stream:
  • 52:16 - "Turkey on fire" around 15th of December.
  • 1:19:20 - Disease statistics will grow in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. He senses that the governments are waiting for some decision from the USA. These tree countries are key regions in the starting phase of some operation.
  • 1:21:00 - Trump was “holding something serious”, if Biden will become a president, will run it.
  • 1:23:45 - He sees Poland tactiaclly divided between narrow belts in the East, and the rest of the country. A lot of military forces will be placed at Wrocław, but nothing will be happening at that time in that region.
  • 1:25:45 - Convening the “Cabinet Council” when “something” will begin to happen in the world. Polish land will be in disposal of the foreign countries, and activities will be carried out that are against Polish sovereign will.
  • 1:28:20 - If there will be a conflict, the Polish people are already involved in it. There is no consensus about what is happening in the Polish government, only few people know exactly.
  • 1:30:20 - Trump will show two big compelling pieces of evidence about election irregularities in the USA.
Another hit for the Jackowski when it comes to polluted air and polish peoples moving.

Sand dust particles from sahara have increased in last years and are moving more and more towards west europe.

Live map forecast for the coming week of the saharan air dust:

Putin
- Rhetoric as the main field of activity, pressing Europe to the maximum, makes him more thrilled than creating a conflict, he relies on rhetoric and is satisfied with it
- Three zones around Ukraine, some dams (?)
- Thoughts about letting a few people (groups of 2-3 people) secretly, specially trained people, enter Ukraine. They will place some charges at industrial, maybe military facilities
- Russia will surprise the world with strange planes, unusual planes will be shown on purpose or they will be Chinese planes from the Asian part
- This strangulation of Europe may worsen, Russia may strike a deal with China, Putin holds Ukraine hostage. It is done hand in hand with China. He likes this strangling of Europe more than military operations in Ukraine
- "He will choke Europe as long as the Byzantine Empire attacks"
- He laughs that most of the world thinks about an attack
- Strengthening Syria, he wants to put pressure on NATO and the US

I haven't been particularly convinced by Jackowski and so far I haven't read or watched anything that would warm me up to him. As has already been pointed out in this thread, he doesn't say anything someone paying attention to what's going on doesn't already know.

The above part, especially the bolded sections, make me doubt his abilities even further. Do you really believe Putin likes the "strangling of Europe"? That he enjoys it and laughs at Europe? Or that he is thrilled with the current conflict in Ukraine? Not to mention Jackowski's claim that Putin "relies on rhetoric and is satisfied with it". How can Putin be satisfied with the rhetoric if the Ukrainian war narrative is entirely owned by the Western media and governments - and the narrate is near 100% lies? Jackowski "impressions" of Putin are aligned with the Western MSM's picture of Putin, i.e. sadistic and evil psychopath who enjoys death and destruction, and that fails to establish him as a credible source of predictions in my eyes.

Looks like Jackowski doesn't like Putin (no wonder, Poles are the most hardcore Russophobes I've ever met) and his "impressions" are coloured by this dislike. Even if he does have some degree of genuine talent (although I am yet to see any convincing evidence of that) how many of his visions are similarly incorrect due to being influenced by his own likes and dislikes?

There is no reason to put yourself or something (or someone) in favor of someone (or something else). Nor is there any reason to undermine somebody or sow doubts about anything. People do this because they are prejudiced and have agendas. All of this is evidence of narcissism and immaturity, or simply Service To Self (which makes it possible to used them by 4DSTS).

Someone who cares about the truth will act differently. An intelligent and mature person, they will simply take what they are able to take and what is valuable, and ignore the rest. In my opinion Jackowski has many interesting thoughts, which, at different times, coincide with what the C's say. But you need to understand C's and Jackowski first to get it, you need to have Being at the right level. Being allows us to see different things when others are unable to do anything about it.

The best way is to combine different things with each other, putting up with each other's different theses and intuitions. If you trust one person or a "party", you stop being really open and you start to create different blockages in your life, that have nothing to do with working on yourself. If you become prejudiced or negate someone in advance, it's the same...

Looks like Jackowski doesn't like Putin (no wonder, Poles are the most hardcore Russophobes I've ever met) and his "impressions" are coloured by this dislike. Even if he does have some degree of genuine talent (although I am yet to see any convincing evidence of that) how many of his visions are similarly incorrect due to being influenced by his own likes and dislikes?
See, and here you are wrong. You, and many others here, want to think that Jackowski hates Putin, because what he said doesn't fit what you want to hear.
And yet, thorough the years, Jackowski kept saying how he likes Putin and does not feel any threat coming from him, earning him the hatred of many russophobes, and even being called "Putin's agent" by polish intelligence agency minister (or someone among those lines, i don't care about those people anyway). In fact, he was convinced that Russia will not invade anyone until the moment it did (yes, i wrote invade, will i get labeled as a Putin-hater now too?), despite many people constantly nagging him about it.

The above part, especially the bolded sections, make me doubt his abilities even further. Do you really believe Putin likes the "strangling of Europe"? That he enjoys it and laughs at Europe? Or that he is thrilled with the current conflict in Ukraine? Not to mention Jackowski's claim that Putin "relies on rhetoric and is satisfied with it". How can Putin be satisfied with the rhetoric if the Ukrainian war narrative is entirely owned by the Western media and governments - and the narrate is near 100% lies? Jackowski "impressions" of Putin are aligned with the Western MSM's picture of Putin, i.e. sadistic and evil psychopath who enjoys death and destruction, and that fails to establish him as a credible source of predictions in my eyes.

I've watched the "Remote Viewing Basics" course on Udemy recently, and the whole premise was that you basically avoid interpreting what you sense during the session. The course instructor made it clear that when the left brain kicks in and tries to interpret what was sensed a second ago, the whole interpretation is always incorrect. This might be the case with Jackowski. But yesterday, he did a fairly loose session, without him spending too much time on any interpretations. Some of the events are in the very near future in the context of Poland, so we will have an opportunity to verify him. From memory, sorry if I messed up or forgot something:

- In mid-June, there will be a sudden breakdown of the Polish economy
- When he focused on the division of Poland into three zones, "the championship in Qatar will not take place" popped into his mind
- He confirmed that he still senses that something will lead to the mass migration within Poland, he urged that we need to verify what will be communicated to us because the threat might be non-existing
- In the middle of the year, he saw Jarosław Kaczyński (the gray eminence of Polish politics) as "he goes away" (this may involve kicking the bucket)

He's planning today to remote view Elon Musk and Bill Gates (by his viewer's suggestions). He doesn't know Musk at all, so it might be interesting to see his take without major prejudices like in Putin's case.
Why you need Jackowski when you have C's? :cool2:
Entertainment in my case. And I'm quite happy to share his accurate predictions (for ex. that one with a narrow strip in the east of Poland) with my materialistically oriented friends and family. Sometimes I can see in their eyes that this sparks some thought processes :)

Why you need Jackowski when you have C's? :cool2:

Q: (L) In what sense would the fruit of the tree of life be limiting?

A: Believing that one source contains all knowledge is contradicting reality.

Q: (L) What was the flaming sword barring re-entry to Eden?

A: Do you not understand?

Q: (L) No I do not understand.

A: Review. If the concept was the eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge provides all knowledge, then one is being deceived, because no one particular source can provide all knowledge. Therefore, when one believes in the deception, one has now trapped oneself within parameters. And, forevermore, the human race, will be poisoned by the very same problem which is reflected in several different ways: one is always seeking the truth through one pathway instead of seeking it through a myriad of pathways; and also believing in simplistic answers to very complex issues and questions.

- In mid-June, there will be a sudden breakdown of the Polish economy
This caught my attention - from today's article about the recent interest rate hike and inflation in Poland (NBP = Central Bank):
At the Thursday press conference, the NBP president was asked about the safe level of the reference rate, ie the main rate of the central bank, for the economy.

"I will not be explicit because I would say where we see the ceiling for interest rates. Meanwhile, we do not pose such a question and do not deal with it, we react to the situation” - said Adam Glapiński.

He recalled that some time ago he said that the level of the reference rate was 4.5-5 percent. will not be harmful to the economy.

“But everything changes, there are different data and different circumstances. The cycle may end sooner, it may take longer. For the time being, inflation is in double digits and tends to rise, peaking, as we now forecast, somewhere in June. Then there should be a peak and then there should be a decline, but for now inflation is rising” - added the NBP president.

So, he had a remote viewing session yesterday in which he tried to tell something about Jinping, Zelenskyy, Putin, Biden, Musk, Gates, Duda, and Morawiecki. What he told about Xi Jinping was particularly interesting. He told that China has a device that creates "universal energy". They got the device finished and working, but are not announcing it to the world yet. He felt that as a positive development and was genuinely surprised about what he felt.

A quick search on the internet revealed, that indeed, China was working on nuclear fusion among other superpowers. But if he's right and they got the working system, they are ahead by a few years...
(...) The fusion reactor is expected to come online in 2025, and it will provide scientists with even more insights into the practicalities of harnessing star power on Earth.

China is also pursuing more of its own programs to develop nuclear fusion power — it is conducting inertial confinement fusion experiments and is planning to complete a new tokamak by the early 2030s.

Elsewhere, the first viable fusion reactor could be completed in the United States as soon as 2025, and a British company hopes to be commercially generating electricity from fusion by 2030.

As has already been pointed out in this thread, he doesn't say anything someone paying attention to what's going on doesn't already know.
that's not true
Looks like Jackowski doesn't like Putin
I didnt have such impression, meanwhile Jackowski admitted that he must be carefull with what he can say these days
how many of his visions are similarly incorrect due to being influenced by his own likes and dislikes?
the questions of incorrect predictions is valid and that's something his channel is lacking. So few of them:
- warning about disease of red spots on skin to happen on Autumn
- "problems/something in blood" disease
- country splitted to three parts for unknown reason
- discard of power by currently rulling politicians this year.
and maybe some more.
Personally I like Jackowski for a style of narrative ("we live here as in the game", concepts similar to 3D and 5D) but he probably sees only possible variants of future/plans that are somewhere in the air on the globe so he is very prone to mistakes.

the questions of incorrect predictions is valid and that's something his channel is lacking. So few of them:
- warning about disease of red spots on skin to happen on Autumn
- "problems/something in blood" disease
- country splitted to three parts for unknown reason
- discard of power by currently rulling politicians this year.
and maybe some more.
Maybe he wrongly timestamped those events and was off by one year? Spots on the skin remind me of Monkeypox or clotting issues that may appear with another round of vaxxing for the Autumn season. Looking at how the Ukrainian situation is handled, I can see how our ruling party will try to avoid responsibility...

In yesterday's session, he was asked about what will European Union look like in 2024, and his answer:
After 24? The European Union will exist, but it will be reduced. Some countries will be out of the Union altogether, and the Union will split into two. Maybe they will have a common law, but they will be two EU structures.
He also warned once again about some event that might happen in the near future, that probably will cause mass migrations within Poland (and maybe be connected with the split?), and that it'll be bogus. If he's right about the EU, it seems that a lot of things will happen in a short period of time...

His yesterday's vision was grim. He started his live stream from the retrospective, that he somehow predicted monkeypox in his vision on 23 of July last year:
Doctors are interested in, they look at human skin. Skin, there will be something on the skin, our body. Skin. A plague on the skin... Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, a pandemic is yet to come. I associate that doctors are looking at the skin, they are looking at the skin, on the hand, on the elbows, on the neck... It looks like something is ending, but this is just a stage, and something else will begin.
One of his viewers asked him about focusing on the near future, 2025, rather than on a specific subject. What is good is that he was relaxed and didn't try to interpret what he sensed. I've transcribed it as it flew because I think in this way it is far more entertaining than simple bullet points.
"Dry time." It will be a "dry time", "dry" it will be. Not all over the world, but there will be a lot of "dry" places. "Dry" I mean like they are unproductive in nature...

There will be two worlds. There will be the world that survived a major world conflict and there will be the intact world that will try to help people in the world that survived the conflagration.

The people who will be in these "dry places" and who will survive the conflagration, these people will be waiting for help. That help will be modest. The second time I feel that the U.S. will be in all its glory... If there is a world conflict, Asia will be hit hard, the Middle East will be hit hard, and the two European belts. The northern belt - a little bit. The southern belt - more strongly, and the "dryness" will be strongest in Spain. Part of Spain.

If a global conflict starts, it will be the focus of three very serious wars in the world. Either they will be at once, or one after the other. I hate these visions because they sound crazy, and I'm a rational man...

It will be like this, the worst thing will be that people will not feel statehood. Where the conflagration will pass, there will be no rulers, and also no social organization to create something new. That would be a terrible conflagration....

There will be places... People who will live will be there, they will not be able to be taken anywhere for any reason. They're going to be doomed to be in those places because they're going to be a danger as if they were taken into a society or a state where nothing happened.

It's going to start strangely because it's going to start from some international quorum, Russia is going to be excluded from something.

Just when we think it's calm, that it's calmed down, that's when the basic blow will be dealt -- suddenly, across the sea. And all the time I have a feeling in the direction from Turkey....

When this conflagration starts, a lot of people will be nomadic in the winter in the mountains. It will not be in our country. It might be in Kazakhstan, those regions. People will not be able to come down from them.

Autumn, the current one, will be a food storage issue. It will start talking about a food crisis, when in fact there won't be one yet. It will be food storage. I presume that the politicians of some countries know what is going to happen and they are doing some things, they are doing it figuratively with the crisis, but it is creating two things: to make us frugal, the other - to create warehouses of what matters in a conflict: food and many things we need.

Let's hope it doesn't work out Dear All. Believe me, I think of the U.S. as being untouched... There will be two worlds, one in conflagration and one untouched... Crazy visions, Ladies and Gentlemen.
For the record, for some years he's been talking about a global conflict that will happen. And it isn't the Ukrainian one that is happening now. Keep in mind that his message is often obfuscated by YouTube policies, for ex. he tries to avoid the word "war", etc.

Time has passed since I started this thread, so maybe we could verify his earlier predictions?
Since his live visions are quite popular (about 20k live spectators), I thought that it might be interesting to have a track record about his prophecies for the coming times (often in the context of Poland), starting from his latest live stream:
  • 52:16 - "Turkey on fire" around 15th of December.
A miss. Or maybe still open?
  • 1:19:20 - Disease statistics will grow in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. He senses that the governments are waiting for some decision from the USA. These tree countries are key regions in the starting phase of some operation.
The statistics grew, but who would know that? ;) As far as "operation", did he mean an operation in reaction to what is happening in Ukraine?
  • 1:21:00 - Trump was “holding something serious”, if Biden will become a president, will run it.
Well, Joe launched a lot of things ;)
  • 1:23:45 - He sees Poland tactiaclly divided between narrow belts in the East, and the rest of the country. A lot of military forces will be placed at Wrocław, but nothing will be happening at that time in that region.
Certainly a hit: 2021–2022 Belarus–European Union border crisis - Wikipedia
  • 1:25:45 - Convening the “Cabinet Council” when “something” will begin to happen in the world. Polish land will be in disposal of the foreign countries, and activities will be carried out that are against Polish sovereign will.
  • 1:28:20 - If there will be a conflict, the Polish people are already involved in it. There is no consensus about what is happening in the Polish government, only few people know exactly.
Looking at how public opinion is treated by Polish politicians, I'd call this a hit. A lot of military operations are going on on polish land, without the permission of the public. The more awakened part of the public I mean.
  • 1:30:20 - Trump will show two big compelling pieces of evidence about election irregularities in the USA.
Trump has shown something AFAIK, but this wasn't picked up by the media. There is also a 2000 Mules documentary.

The highlight here is the Belarus-European Union Border Crisis. I think that this was pretty much impossible to predict by just connecting the dots, especially half a year before.

Continuing the post above.
I watched an interview with Jackowski on his friend’s YouTube channel (the guy is somewhat popular due to his entertaining political commentaries) about the series of predictions for 2021. The next year is symbolic for him (as 2019 was “the last normal year”), he does not know if the symbol refers to some location or if it is some military intervention or not, but he associates 2021 with a “cloud of dust and then silence”. I guess a lot of us can interpret that as some event that belongs to the earth changes category.
When we search for the dust storms that happened in 2021, there are a lot of videos with pretty impressive ones. But yes, it sounds like a nothing-burger...
The host asked about mandatory vaccinations. Jackowski did a short vision, and responded, that there will be discovery, that the virus “leaves something permanent” in many people who have had it. Something that can become dangerous over the years.
This is not arcane knowledge anymore and could be inferred at that time. I guess it's a hit if we make the assumption that Jackowski is not proficient in English nor does he have a team behind him.
A lot of young people will be registering in some kind of registration points (don’t know if he was talking about Poland specifically).
Not all European countries will be having mandatory vaccinations. In the case of Poland, there will be very serious social and legal objections (he sees “a man dressed in something white” as a symbol, and places the protests around March). The government will hesitate with the jabs because of the legal consequences and media pressure. There will be big protests in Poland, people gathered in circles (?).
A miss, no protest at all in Poland as far as I remember. There were some alternative media coverages, but marginal.

Back
Top Bottom