Knife attack in police HQ of Paris : 4 dead police(wo)men.

No! I vaguely wondered if someone might read that the wrong way. As I see it, if guns, knives etc. are taken away, the only ones who will have them are criminals. I was being sarcastic which is easily lost in this means of communication. The totalitarian tip toe is starting to break into a run and I see this proposed knife grab as part of that.

Ahahaha sorry! Honestly, first time I read it I smiled thinking "good one !", then I read c.a.'s answer and started to think "maybe it was serious... ", at this point I planned to write something like "is it a joke? ", and finally, I completely failed :lol:

Next time, for people like me or those who don't know you enough, maybe you should put a smiley at the end IMHO 😆

Anyway, this knife's thing could be an other attemp to add more control on masses. But it could be also another stupid, useless and desesperate idea from a politic in absence of anything else to say.
In this era of communication, everything happens very fast. At some level and depending on your activity, you often need to remind people that you exist and if you're lucky enough, you will find a way to make them like you... Also, when people complain with sthg, it's important thst you propose quickly a solution, even if you don't care or it's stupid...

Besides, sometimes politics are just seated around a table looking for something to make them keep the power, distract people and make them look in the wrong direction. Most of the time, they need communication and ideas, whatever it is...

BFMTV INFO - Several interviewees explained that the attacker had legitimized the 2015 attacks.

In the aftermath of the knife attack that left four people dead at the police headquarters in Paris, the national antiterrorist prosecutor's office (PNAT) seized the investigation. A decision motivated by several elements of the investigation.

According to our information, it is primarily the exploitation of the phone of an individual whose identity was not revealed and suspicious exchanges of the latter with the assailant that led to the referral. He had legitimized the attacks of 2015

According to our information, several interviewees also explained that this 45-year-old official had legitimized the 2015 attacks.

A source close to the case told BFMTV that he had converted to Islam in 2008 and not for 18 months as had been mentioned several times. Last element: the individual would have had close relations with the Salafist milieu.

The investigation of flagrance, until then under the leadership of the Paris prosecutor's office, was taken again under the qualifications of "assassination and attempted assassination on person depositary of the public authority in relation with a terrorist enterprise" as well as for "criminal terrorist criminal conspiracy".

The investigations were entrusted to the Criminal Brigade of the Regional Directorate of the Judicial Police of Paris (DRPJ), the Central Directorate of Judicial Police (DCPJ) and the Directorate General of Internal Security (DGSI), according to the same source.

Whether under Holland or Macron, they always on the contrary overplayed the terrorist track every time. Nice is a perfect example. They feed on that. Nothing better than a climate of fear to apply their policy. So no, stop your fantasies of ext-droire

Their names were Aurelia, Brice, Damien, Anthony, Jean-Baptiste, Jessica, Xavier, Imad, Abel, Mohamed, Frank, Ahmed, Clarissa, Arnaud their common points? Want to protect the French at the risk of their lives, deep emotion towards these heroes of everyday life. #attentatPréfecture

The editorial of @NPolony : the attack on the #Prefecturedepolice "This religion attracts for some years unbalanced and more broadly those who need a framework. We evacuate facts but at no time does our society fight radical Islamism " #SudRadioMatin

Back
Top Bottom