Keine Ahnung was beruflich machen/No idea what to do sth. for a living

poky

The Force is Strong With This One
Hab schon alles hinter mir: Studienwahl Test z.B. http://www.was-studiere-ich.de/ oder verschiedene Tests für Ausbildungen. Stärken Tests bringen bei mir auch nichts. Da kommen zwar Dinge raus aber es gibt kein Thema was mich mehr interessiert als das andere. Von der Schule aus gab es früher auch einen Test dafür. Ich besuche nach dem Sommerferien ein Berufskolleg damit ich die Fachhochschulreife kriege. Aber auch da bin ich mir nicht sicher ob das das richtige ist. Das mach ich ehrlich gesagt nur weil ich Geld dafür kriege.

Als Kind wollte ich Architekt werden. Dann irgendwann Eisenbahner oder doch lieber Busfahrer? Seit neuestem will ich mit Filme drehen Geld machen. Dann mit Games. Dann will ich Forscher werden, Biologie oder Astronomie. Ich hab keine Ahnung was ich bin und will.
+++++++
I have already all behind me: Test for which study path or test for which trainings. strenght Test bring me also to nothing. The tests shows me resulst, but where is no thing, that i am interested more then in other things. After the sommer holidays i go to a german Berufskolleg to get the Fachhochschulreife. But i am here also not sure if its the right thing for me. I will go there only because i get paid for it.

As a child i wanted to be a architect. Then a railman or bus driver? Just recently i want to make money with making films for internet or with games, game apps etc. Then i want to be a researcher, biology or astronomy. I have no idea what i am and what i want to do with my life.

I think the best way to make a decision is to look at what you are passionate about. What kind of areas excite you the most?

There may be a couple areas and some of them may be more along the lines of entertainment or hobbies, such as games. However, if you truly feel passionate and excited about doing something then this is the way to go for you.

axj said:
I think the best way to make a decision is to look at what you are passionate about. What kind of areas excite you the most?

There may be a couple areas and some of them may be more along the lines of entertainment or hobbies, such as games. However, if you truly feel passionate and excited about doing something then this is the way to go for you.

I agree, in the best case it's about going with what interests you most, and if you're unsure what that is, you could do an internship in an area that you find interesting now and of which you could imagine doing it as a profession. Doing an internship would be a more direct, practical way to find out whether the area suits you or not, since you'd experience first hand a beginning glimpse of the daily tasks of the profession.

Stimmt, es geht idealer Weise darum was dich am meisten interessiert und wenn du dir unsicher darüber bist, dann könntest du ein Praktikum in einem Gebiet machen, das du zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt interessant findest und bei dem du dir vorstellen kannst, es beruflich auszuüben. Ein Praktikum wäre ein direkterer, praktischer Weg herauszufinden ob dir ein Bereich gefällt oder nicht, da du aus erster Hand einem Einblick der alltäglichen Aufgaben des Berufs ausgesetzt wärst.

Back
Top Bottom