You know it, you know it
Still rise
Just fight it, just fight it
Don't be surprised
I will still rise

My interpretation:
1st verse:
She won't just survive - So something more will happen,
'People' will see her thrive ? From human to what ?! :)
The best 'She's beyond the archetype' - wow, such a strong words
She won't just conform or TUNE UP - 'remember what Cassiopaeans said that we have to accord our learning to the wave.
She sing about something ancient - she portrays herself as it

Ref:
'So little faith' - unconscious population ?
Victory is in her vains - she just believe it or she bought a place to survive on bunker of DIA :lol: :lol: ?
She won't negotiate cause she won't have other choise, I guess :D
But wait, she will transform ? Someone told her about the Wave or what ?

Vultures starts circling ? - Circle of Wave and deaths cause vultures will be prey
'You're out of time' - Dead ? Transformed ? Time doesn't caunt anymore ? Not needed ?
This is no mistake and no accident - beacuase there is no time no planning it just was, is and it will be

2nd Verse:
She must stay 'conscious' this word is a key
So, she calls on her angles - something from above will help her

What do you think ? Is it my minds over-interpretation ?
Is Katy Perry more evil or more good person ?
Do you think she's a part of this Masons creations ?

Through the madness and chaos - The Wave is on ?

;) Well, not to poop on the party, but if the past is any guide: http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/katy-perrys-wide-awake-a-video-about-monarch-mind-control/

The songs sound good though, don't they? I haven't seen any of the vids, so I really can't comment on them, but the pattern seems the same over, and over and over and over... :shock:
Until it isn't shocking any more, just boring... as if these words of 'hope' are the same crap we hear from the politicians.... same pattern, same message, just different messengers.

But maybe one day she will break free? :/ There's always hope, right? Possible, but not very probable, don't you think? That site linked is full of this stuff, and after going through some of them, it's the same pattern over and over... and over and over... and these messages have to be recognized as they are so prevalent, so that means it's done on purpose, the directors of these films, vids etc know what they're doing, or at least enough to do the job... perhaps as programmed? :(

gdpetti said:
;) Well, not to poop on the party, but if the past is any guide: http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/katy-perrys-wide-awake-a-video-about-monarch-mind-control/

The songs sound good though, don't they? I haven't seen any of the vids, so I really can't comment on them, but the pattern seems the same over, and over and over and over... :shock:
Until it isn't shocking any more, just boring... as if these words of 'hope' are the same crap we hear from the politicians.... same pattern, same message, just different messengers.

But maybe one day she will break free? :/ There's always hope, right? Possible, but not very probable, don't you think? That site linked is full of this stuff, and after going through some of them, it's the same pattern over and over... and over and over... and these messages have to be recognized as they are so prevalent, so that means it's done on purpose, the directors of these films, vids etc know what they're doing, or at least enough to do the job... perhaps as programmed? :(

On the other hand Vigilant Citizen seems to see this stuff everywhere when such prevalence in the way he describes it is pretty unlikely. He reminds me a bit of the crisis actor and flat earth camps: pattern recognition run amok. This is not to say there aren't some weirdos doing some weird things in the entertainment industry, but it's more likely that the widespread corruption is not so nuts and bolts (to borrow a term from UFO literature). There are a number of themes that can describe the human condition that also can appear to coordinate with mind control. Power, suppression, oppression, seeking to escape, etc. relate but such themes also speak to the state we've been living in for quite a long time.

Not everywhere, as he ( I assume) has only covered a few projects over the years, but he's finding the same symbols used repeatedly... over and over again, sometimes chock-full of it, so that it seems to spew out from the screen.... as for the music angle, it shows up in their videos mostly, as the lyrics can always be explained away, but when they use those symbols in the videos, you can't explain it away other than to say, "Well, everyone is doing it", and when you are starting out, you have zero control of such things... for the most part, as the newbie knows so little about the scene unless they grew up in it.
I find the same data analysis as Laura and team have come across in their articles on the California music scene in the 60s-70s ... none of which has changed, and some of the facts are facts, only not mentioned in public such as Charles Mason as a member of one of those clubs... or the OTO (Ordo_Templi_Orientis ) club and practices in Hollywood.. interesting, and they are right out there promoting themselves like Tom Cruise and his Scientology club... it's like seeing a puzzle put together... easier to follow along when discussing something we experience like film and pop music.
In Conclusion

It is rather hard to believe that all of this Illuminati symbolism was packed into a video that only lasts 3 minutes and 40 seconds. It is even harder to believe that some people still cannot see the obvious pattern of symbols found in mass media that transcends artists, music genres and even media outlets. Far from being random, these symbols have been used for centuries to represent the occult elite and they are now all over the place.

More than just flashing symbols, the video Dark Horse tells a darker story: the occult elite’s insatiable greed for ultimate power while dismissing the petty rulers operating underneath it. Katy-Patra indeed takes resources from various kings of the world and then destroys them. In the end, she climbs on an Illuminati pyramid and turns into an unstoppable pharaoh imbued with magical powers. Could the brainwashing be more obvious?

In short, Dark Horse is Illuminati propaganda aimed at children, using bright colors and catchy hooks to subliminally teach them who rules the world and who controls the idols that they love and emulate. Of course, none of this is clearly spelled out. Instead, it comes at you through symbolism … like a dark horse.

Here's another one on Perry, but this situation isn't just her:

In Conclusion

Katy Perry’s Wide Awake is a prime example of Monarch programming symbolism being promoted in mass media products. While it may be deemed “original” and “imaginative” by many, it is strikingly similar to other MK-themed video analyzed on this site. For instance, Paramore’s Brick by Boring Brick also features a younger (purer) version of the singer, a flurry of butterflies, rooms full of mirrors and so forth. Why are all of these symbols found in these unrelated videos (any countless others)? It is because these symbols are, in fact, related: They are symbols of Monarch Programming mind control. This is the common thread uniting these symbols. It also explains the otherwise puzzling plots of the videos.

Although it is probably the most disgusting and vicious concept known to man, Monarch programming is often referenced in popular culture. And, since Monarch programming is one of the ways the occult elite keeps a stranglehold on many areas, including the entertainment industry, it is often subtly glamorized in mass media. Most people let all of this imagery go straight to their minds without even understanding its true meaning. However, there is one way to not allow these unwanted messages to reach our brains: Be TRULY wide awake.

Pattern recognition run amok? I don't think you've checked out the site very much, I'm still going through it myself, maybe you looked at a few pics and the titles??? You can't just look at one, especially on a film/artist you like and expect to 'see the light', as it's so easy to ignore that, easier to push the snooze button. Read a few entries and you'll see the pattern he's talking about, same pattern that this site refers to... only he doesn't go hyperdimensional at all, very, very few have gone down the rabbit hole that far and survived to tell the tale.... or believed it enough to report it to others in any meaningful way. The themes described are the same and deals with the same issues, and I think it's easier for most people to start their journey of pattern recognition with the mass media... films and music as they are so prevalent in our culture and those that speak out about them do have a tendency to disappear... which can be direct or indirect, as we learn as we grow, and very, very few maintain popularity on a mass scale, so by the time they have learned WTF is going on, their 15 minutes of fame and fortune are over... and how many stay the course?

Check out the analysis of some of those films and music videos... the images, once recognized, are hard to ignore after you learn about them and what they mean, imply, foretell. They aren't trying to hide it anymore, quite the opposite. These themes are there for a reason, they put them there... this site is only pointing out the opposite for those that care to look and listen.... same as always. If you've gone through Laura's stuff, you'lll see the same discussion... try the little one he did on Lady Di: http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/princess-dianas-death-and-memorial-the-occult-meaning/

Of course, he puts his analysis in the terms he knows, occult stuff, as hyperdimensional aspects aren't part of his knowledge base.... but it doesn't change much in the 'as above, so below' manner.
I don't know the guy, but the images are just there, not being hidden at all... not in every film, song, book or play, just some of the biggest stars and projects... a handful only.... but it leaps out at you once you recognize it. IT seems to run amok, because the system has... they don't hide it much anymore... an emerging pattern itself over the last few decades.

My impression is that Katy Perry was quite the prize for the pop music industry whose deviant artists are showcased on Vigilent Citizen. It really doesn't get any better than turning a female Christian singer to the dark side:

Former Gospel Singer Katy Perry: 'I'm Not a Christian'

katy-perry.jpg

Katy Perry performed her song "Dark Horse" at the Grammy Awards 2014 on January 26, 2014.

Pop singer Katy Perry caused an uproar of controversy at Sunday night's Grammy Awards when the singer performed a Satanic-themed rendition of her number-one single, "Dark Horse." Many may be surprised to find out that Perry was once an aspiring Gospel singer who wanted to be the "next Amy Grant."

Katy Perry has become a superstar since the release of her 2008 number-one single "I Kissed a Girl" from the album "One of the Boys." Perry would then cement her name as one of Pop music's biggest stars, with multiple number-one albums and singles that have dominated the charts and airwaves. Despite all the glamor and success Perry has achieved, her start in the music business began in her church.

Perry was born in a Christian home under Pentecostal parents who also served as pastors
and founded the Keith Hudson Ministries. As a child growing up, she attended religious camps for church and grew up listening gospel music only. Her parents discouraged her from listening to secular music and was forbidden to become engaged with worldly things.

Going by her real name "Katy Hudson," Perry released her first self-titled album as a contemporary Christian artist. "I realized what my calling was at a young age...I sort of felt it in my bones. But God will use a willing vessel and there isn't an age limit on being a willing vessel," said Perry, then known as Katy Hudson.

However, when Perry did not find success as a Christian artist, she branched out to secular music and was signed on to Capitol Music Group. Her debut as Katy Perry was an instant success and she has continued to advance her career. In the process of reestablishing herself as a pop star, Perry turned away from her religious views. "I don't believe in a heaven or a hell or an old man sitting on a throne," said Perry in an issue of Marie Claire. "I believe in a higher power bigger than me because that keeps me accountable."

Perry has even turned from the Conservative ways of her parents, and has become an activist for LGBT rights. Her support for President Obama garnered her to sing at the inauguration, which she forbade her parents to go because of their Republican stance. "My parents are Republicans, and I'm not," she also told Marie Claire. "They didn't vote for Obama, but when I was asked to sing at the inauguration, they were like, 'We can come.' And I was like, 'No, you can't."

The now-secular pop star can be labeled in the league of Miley Cyrus as devout Christians turning away from their faith in exchange for fame. Cyrus, who was once a considered a role model for young girls and reciting Ephesians 6:10-11 as her favorite passage in the Bible, is now known for her provocative twerking dance moves.

Three secular albums, nine number-one singles and a divorce later, Perry claims that she is not a Christian and no longer believes in God but rather in a higher power. "I believe in a lot of astrology. I believe in aliens. . . . I look up into the stars and I imagine: How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form?" With a heap of success, controversial nonetheless Perry's first identifier as "Katy Hudson" will only be known as her legal name, rather than the aspiring Christian singer.

http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/50266/20140129/former-aspiring-gospel-singer-katy-perry-im-christian.htm#closepopup

Although Katy is not estranged from her parents - 'I'm always proud. I'm a proud father' - early on, that wasn't the case:

Perry's parents have previously expressed sorrow over their daughter's decision to abandon her faith and promote a worldview that goes against Biblical instruction.

"They ask how can I preach if I produce a girl who sang about kissing another girl? I was at a concert of Katy's where there were 20,000. I'm watching this generation and they were going at it. It almost looked like church. I stood there and wept and kept on weeping and weeping," Hudson said in a sermon last year. "They're loving and worshipping the wrong thing."

I wouldn't put too much stock in any song Katy sings or promotes.

gdpetti said:

Well, it's a good site but I agree with comment beneath. Thank You for showing me this site it's interesting and I will check it of course. Rise of Katy Perry wasn't the first song that contained hidden meaning that was sure from the start what most assuredly YELLS that there is something really. But we know how to read it, just don't get crazy just ready it, examine it, ask others :) Thanks for you reply :)

It is incredibly easy to go from normal to “Miley Cyrus” or “Britney Spears” and experience a completely mental breakdown given the pressures of publicity, fame, money, etc.
Especially if you are a victim of Monarch/Beta Kitten programming.

From Vigilant Citizen:
For over 10 years, I’ve been documenting proof that Britney Spears is one of the most obvious cases of Monarch Programming (a sophisticated version of MKULTRA) in showbusiness. That’s because every single detail about her career and her personal life can be studied as “Industry Slave 101”. For over two decades, the singer of the appropriately titled hit I’m A Slave 4 U has been going through the typical motions of an industry slave. From entering the industry at an early age (with Disney), Britney is now a heavily medicated, heavily controlled and heavily abused prisoner of powerful people. And, despite the millions she has generated throughout the years, she remains powerless.

In 2007, Britney had a very public breakdown where she infamously shaved her hair (MK slaves have a special relation to their hair) after her children were taken away from her (typical trauma-inducing abuse in Monarch programming).

Since then, Britney lost custody of her children, lost control of her life, and went from one controlling “boyfriend” (MK handler) to another. Britney has been under the conservatorship of her father, meaning that she has zero control over her life, her career, her finances, and everything in between. Even her internet activity is tightly monitored.

In 2019, some sources close to Britney claimed that she was being held against her will at a mental health facility because her father discovered that she stopped taking her meds. This prompted the #freebritney movement as fans are now convinced that she’s being held against her will and is possibly a victim of abuse.

In 2020, the #freebritney movement has resurfaced because her Instagram account is SO SUSPECT. It is filled with bizarre, sometimes enigmatic posts that some fans believe contain coded messages. In other cases, Britney looks rough (as if she hadn’t been sleeping for days” or simply doesn’t look like herself. Also, there’s an overwhelming amount of symbolism relating to Monarch programming.

Nearly all of the comments on her posts are from worried fans that are creeped out by what they’re seeing. And lots of comments get deleted on a daily basis.

Is Britney calling for help? Is she even in control of her account? Are her handlers flaunting their control of Britney like they do in her music videos? Here’s a look at her account.
[...]
There is so much MK symbolism on Britney’s account that I can only show a small portion of it. But it so obvious. For instance, this is a picture posted on Halloween 2019. It is also one of her last “selfies”. All of her recent pics are taken by someone else.

britinsta1.jpg

Britney is dressed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

If you’re a reader of this site, you know that Alice in Wonderland is a staple in Monarch programming. Monarch handlers encourage MK slaves to “follow the white rabbit through the looking glass” towards dissociation. “Wonderland” is the internal world of dissociated slaves where “anything can happen” … because it is fully controlled by the handler. So, in her context of being an industry slave, her being dressed as Alice is extremely symbolic. It might be a message to other people “in the know”.

FULL ARTICLE

Miley in even worst shape than Britney - a thoroughly disgusting/vile music video analyzed by VC:

The Twisted Meaning of Miley Cyrus’ “Mother’s Daughter”

Miley’s mother appears in the video on numerous occasions. Here, she wears a feline-print dress. In Monarch programming, feline prints are used to identify Beta Kitten slaves … and Miley Cyrus is a product of that system.

Miley Cyrus in “Black Mirror” as a Mind-Controlled Pop Star: It’s Not Fiction

In the episode titled Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too, Miley plays the role of Ashley O, a pop star who is extremely popular with young people. But then, we discover that Ashley O is actually a mind-controlled slave with a fake persona who is tightly controlled by a team of ruthless handlers who keep her under constant heavy medication. If you’ve read other articles on this site, you know that none of this is fiction. Several pop stars actually live this way. Including Miley Cyrus who has been a pawn of the entertainment industry since a very young age.

From a child actress in the Disney series Hannah Montana, Miley turned into a hypersexualized pop star when she began her solo career. There are several articles on VC that explain exactly how Miley has been used by the industry to push agendas. The fact that she plays this exact role is an episode of Black Mirror is … creepy. Especially when considering some events in Miley’s own past.

While Ashley was purposely drugged by her handler, news reports claim that she’s hospitalized due to an “allergic reaction to shellfish”.

A similar situation actually happened to Miley Cyrus in 2014:

mileyhospital.png

A screenshot from an actual 2014 news report about Miley Cyrus being hospitalized due to an “allergic reaction”. Miley actually posted a picture on social media of her doing the One-Eye sign, while she was in the hospital. A symbolic way of saying: “I’m here because I’m an industry pawn.”

Even stranger: Miley filmed a disturbing music video WHILE she was hospitalized.

mileylucy.png

A screenshot from the video Blonde SuperFreak Steals the Magic Brain depicting Miley Cyrus being drugged with lots of pills. She also gets her brain stolen by a “superfreak” – a metaphor for mind control. Read my article about that video here.

The scenes above also recall the real-life situation of Britney Spears. As explained in my article about the Free Britney movement, Britney was forcibly detained in a mental health facility after she refused to take her meds. The story was first covered up by her handlers who claimed that she was “taking time off due to her father’s poor health”.

FULL ARTICLE
The depravity continues:

Miley Cyrus’ “BB Talk” Celebrates Child Abuse and is Seriously Messed Up

The story of Miley Cyrus is rather sad and, unfortunately, it keeps getting sadder. Recruited by Disney at a very young age, she quickly became another case of a child star turned to an oversexualized minor. For her post-Disney career, a brand new persona was created: A wild, short-haired, drugged up freak and industry slave who is 100% geared towards pushing the occult elite’s ugly agenda (as documented by my previous articles about her). As the figurehead of the Beta Kitten system, Miley has little to no control over her career and is constantly placed in degrading situations and made to act out all of the perversions of the occult elite.

BB Talk is yet another attack on basic human decency as it clearly celebrates, normalizes and trivializes the sexualization of children. The entire context of this song is nothing less than a child abuser’s ultimate fantasy. Watching the video is simply revolting (you really don’t need to watch it) – especially when one considers Miley’s “industry” upbringing.

Miley Cyrus Releases a New Video While Under “Doctor’s Care” … And it’s About Mind Control

leadmiley1.jpg

After being released from the hospital but still under “doctor’s care” – which is often code for “reprogramming” – Miley Cyrus released a video for the song Tongue Tied. The video is, coincidentally enough, riddled with mind control symbolism. While most sources describe the video as “being about bondage”, there is much more going on there. The song title itself suggests being speechless and confused – a state that MK slaves know all too well. It is, however, the visual symbolism packed in this short video that says it all: It is about Miley Cyrus, a representative of Sex Kitten Programming, being controlled, handled and plastered with Mind Control symbolism.

Judging by a great number of videos released in the past decade, taking part of bondage-themed videos appears to be the only option for young pop stars who want to be “edgy, artsy and mature”. The fact is, bondage-themed material is now common because it is an easy way to represent these stars’ state of sexual slavery as representatives of Kitten programming. The symbolism in Tongue Tied is yet another video linking bondage with Mind Control.

tongue1.jpg

Multiple body-less heads – one of the many scenes representing the creation of multiple personas.

tongue2.jpg

On the heads appear kitten masks – representing Kitten Programming.

tongue3.jpg

For a split second, we see masks bearing Mickey Mouse ears (a symbol representing MK programming). Also, one of the eyes of the mask is cut out – the classic “one-eye sign” of the Illuminati entertainment industry.

FULL ARTICLE

The real price of fame.

Back
Top Bottom