Karmic and Simple Understandings.

I think karma shifts according to your orientation too. I f you are aiming for STO graduation, you may incur a price for those transgressions (which are ultimately against your “aim” and your own soul) - that a slacker might not.
I agree with you.

However, I do not believe that Karma changes on the STS path, but rather that it is understood and let's say "used."

There is a whole pyramid of people below them, "convinced" that what they do that harms others is the right thing to do and they pay the price while those above benefit.

Knowledge for progression in both ways.

The thing that to me makes it really hard to understand karma, even at a rudimentary level is that in this world, bad people who know how to play the system more often than not get rewarded and live "good" lives (i.e. how they define good to themselves) whilst exploiting others and leaving a trail of destruction behind them.

Really, if you observe, the people who run the world aren't good people yet they do so with a level of impunity that is scary.

More often than not, these people live to be a good ripe age and leave legacies that last for centuries.

So to me it's hard to see with what is happening out in the world how karma operates. Certainly many "innocent" people suffer at the hands of the bad actors and rarely do things happen the other way round.

Sure, one may argue that karma in this sense may operate at the level of millennia and civilisation but at that level, given our short lifespans, we can't really see it in action within our lifespans.

So to me it remains somewhat elusive. Not because of "saintliness" or any such clearly false notions, but because the cause and effect of it isn't that obvious or apparent if one really was being honest with what they know and don't know.

So to me it's hard to see with what is happening out in the world how karma operates. Certainly many "innocent" people suffer at the hands of the bad actors and rarely do things happen the other way round.

I think karma is the same as learning lessons and the struggle to do that. Although it depends on what the lesson is.

If you have certain lessons to learn (that you chose to learn) but don't learn them, but do the opposite, and in that way go against your 'soul path', then the result is 'karma'. Karma ends when you've learned your lessons.

As an STS being in a material world, if your chosen lesson is to learn the limitations of and 'transcend' material existence, then there'll be plenty of 'karma'.

If your chosen lesson is to learn how to immerse yourself in material existence, and in doing so you are aligning with your 'soul path', then there won't be much karma.

Contrast someone whose goal it is to eat as much candy as possible, with someone who's goal is to avoid sugar at all costs. Put both of them in a candy store for 80 years. Which will appear to do best?

I think karma is the same as learning lessons and the struggle to do that. Although it depends on what the lesson is.

If you have certain lessons to learn (that you chose to learn) but don't learn them, but do the opposite, and in that way go against your 'soul path', then the result is 'karma'. Karma ends when you've learned your lessons.
I think this is surely correct or almost.

As an STS being in a material world, if your chosen lesson is to learn the limitations of and 'transcend' material existence, then there'll be plenty of 'karma'.

If your chosen lesson is to learn how to immerse yourself in material existence, then there won't be much karma.

Here the piece is not fit in the puzzle for me, I think is something more missing, but I don't now what.

If your chosen lesson is to learn how to immerse yourself in material existence, and in doing so you are aligning with your 'soul path', then there won't be much karma.

Contrast someone whose goal it is to eat as much candy as possible, with someone who's goal is to avoid sugar at all costs. Put both of them in a candy store for 80 years. Which will appear to do best?
I think this makes better sense if I've understood correctly. Essentially karma is what you get if you go against the lessons you chose to learn. It's the result of going opposite of these lessons or running away from them.

Correct me if I'm wrong - according to the Ra material which I read over 15 years ago, 3D is essentially the density of choosing. We are meant to choose which polarity we want to crystallise on - STS or STO. I'm not entirely sure how this works with the fact that we are already born STS but let's accept it for a moment.

Regardless of the multitude of lessons each different person has, essentially everything is aimed towards arriving at that point where we make the choice. And then I understand 4D is where people work towards really crystallising further and deeper into either STS or STO and they do so consciously given that they consciously made the choice upon their graduation from 3D to crystallise one or the other way.

Let's look at the example of Fauci... 83 yrs old, rich, healthy, happy marriage (?) and imo, pure evil but without necessarily attracting bad karma from what I can see. He looks to me like someone who chose the STS route and perhaps embraced it consciously and so he's merrily operating in line with his chosen soul path. If you think about the damage this guy has done over his lifetime, it beggars belief yet there is no justice coming for him like justice came for Hitler or Epstein for example. Even if justice came to him... he's pretty much above life expectancy so it's not like it'll mean much. And Fauci is just one guy, the PTB is littered by people like him, e.g. Jimmy Saville who pretty much had his way in life, does it matter to him that the truth came out after he had died?

So in conclusion, I don't think karma is a tit for tat universal law, I think it's more in line with your post and correlated to ones chosen lessons and whether one is moving closer and closer to that point where they are essentially ready to graduate from 3D - which I'd imagine is part of the lesson plan for all souled 3D beings.

I don't think karma is a tit for tat universal law, I think it's more in line with your post and correlated to ones chosen lessons and whether one is moving closer and closer to that point where they are essentially ready to graduate from 3D

In order to know if it is fit for tat you need a sample size of people and to constantly be involved in others lives looking, asking, investigating what they are doing and what has happened to them.

If you are constantly trying to lower your entropy, raise your frequency, emerged in your lessons, teaching, helping others and “dealing” with 3D life/improving being towards STO one can only really know what their personal karma is in their life…

Looking at figure heads and the like and pontificating on karma in their life is futile IMO if you are putting in super efforts to do what’s infront of you each day.

We also have and enhance our free will choosing capabilities to see how situations are going to go based on knowledge, own experiences and the direction we want to go thus we can change our karmic profiles. To do so it’s takes a lot of awareness and attention to reality and the truth this can really only be gleaned from one’s own life and the lives of those in it… athletes, politicians, pop culture shows you public facing happenings who really knows what is happening in their personal life or what choices they make with their parents, kids, spouse if one feels or thinks karma is not acting on them in this lifetime their choices are recorded and they will have their karmic lessons to learn in the next life. Maybe they dig a “hole” now and have to climb out later while others are moving forward and improving lessons/profiles

I know I made a decision to remove myself from a dynamic last year and within month(s) after new conscious/esoteric/reality info opened up to me. It was hard to change the momentum of my life but I knew it was best for everyone involved and it seem it changed something on my knowledge timeline path…

The thing that to me makes it really hard to understand karma, even at a rudimentary level is that in this world, bad people who know how to play the system more often than not get rewarded and live "good" lives (i.e. how they define good to themselves) whilst exploiting others and leaving a trail of destruction behind them.

Really, if you observe, the people who run the world aren't good people yet they do so with a level of impunity that is scary.

More often than not, these people live to be a good ripe age and leave legacies that last for centuries.

Sure, one may argue that karma in this sense may operate at the level of millennia and civilisation but at that level, given our short lifespans, we can't really see it in action within our lifespans.

So to me it remains somewhat elusive. Not because of "saintliness" or any such clearly false notions, but because the cause and effect of it isn't that obvious or apparent if one really was being honest with what they know and don't know.
I believe the reason that it IS this way atm has a lot to do with the type of society we find ourselves in.

An extremely STS oriented society incentivizes selfish behavior, greed and self serving aggressiveness. So that when we view these people's lives, we see them being rewarded for such dispositions and encouraged to entrench themselves even deeper into the STS modality. Just because this society rewards them, doesn't mean nature does (the opposite in fact)

Another thing I keep in mind is: The macrodynamics of Karma and the microdynamics.

Micro: After completing each of their 3d STS excursions, they have a reflection span during 5d. It is possible that most of their aha moments happen during that "time", since in 3d they had little chances for it. Then we would see a stratification based on how extremely the leaning to STS is (in 5d). With some souls learning what they could have done better while others chose to consciously further delve into the STS cinfiguration.

Macro: On a larger scale, we are starting to see Karma seriously play out for entire nations / modalities. It is easier to see these larger groups' karmic cycles than it is for individuals, In the same way it's easier to see storms than single gusts of wind.
Perhaps is is part of the reason for racism (just one part).

I've been thinking recently that since STO "touches point of origin including all others", while STS "only touches point of origin" (paraphrasing), that it might be possible that somehow what one STO entity accomplishes is equal to what many STS accomplish on each polarity. In a similar way to how one species of monkey all across the globe can learn simultaneously to wash their food in lakes for instance. STO progress might benefit all others in a non linear fashion. Otherwise, what hope would there be in such times as these ?

Perhaps a few more sparks are what's needed to begin cooking....

Speculating from an external view of karma (focusing on others) is an important piece of the puzzle but the ultimate challenge is working through your own personal karma which can be hard to be objective about. Nobody likes to admit they screwed up and are now paying a price for it.

Karma is not necessarily a punishment for wrong nor is it a guaranteed benefit of doing right. Virtue is its own reward as they say. On a mundane level, karma is just the results from our choices. Should I buy a Honda or a Toyota? The amped up brunet or a cool withdrawn blonde? So I want the hyped up brunet so I can hide behind her flamboyance and look like I caught a desirable fish which bolsters my ego. But then I pay for it with getting sucked into extreme emotionalism.

Is there a perfect choice?

All roads lead to lessons.

Honda or Toyota? Both are cars and anything mechanical can break down. Honda has certain issues that are common among Hondas. Toyota has a slightly different set of potential flaws and issues. Which version do you choose? I’d rather have Toyota problems. But in either case, stuff is going to require maintenance and suffer breakdowns. That’s where the lessons are. It’s not a matter of thinking “I wouldn’t have these problems if id chosen or acted differently “. It’s a matter of our attitude and relationship to the problems/lessons

Another case of love thine enemy. (Which has caused me these problems but concurrently granted me the gift of these lessons which will enlighten me.)

For myself I sometimes think when I have met a challenge that that’s it. I’m done with problems! Wrong.

No rest for the wicked and the pure of heart don’t need any.

If existence strives for balance, to me, karma is simply balanced learning on all levels of being. It may be that karma does not cease to exist at higher levels of reality, but that the larger scope of it may be more perceivable. If karma is the action you take that makes or forms what you will experience, simple karmic understanding could relate to the observation of choice and corresponding experience in our lives or in the lives of those around us. I would think if one is paying close enough attention with enough attending being, they would begin to make choices that would start to polarize them towards STO candidacy, because they would be observing the patterns of action and result on our 3D level and acting accordingly to this knowledge.

A simple karmic understanding could be to realize the pointlessness of revenge. That to take revenge is to align with entropic forces and perpetuating the wrong that was done to you, to amplify and reverberate destructive energies. Perhaps to endure an experience that might provoke a spirit of revenge and remain unreactive could be a balancing action for a previous life experience, but it is difficult to judge from our current vantage point.

From my own experience, I have noted those that have harmed me the most in life, are in a state of disintegration or have already disintegrated mentally and physically.

Here is one that I see the most in my corner of the world: consumption of bad food, alcohol, or drugs resulting in disintegration and causing more suffering for those affected by the choice maker.
From what I can observe in front of me, negative karma on 3rd level seems to be created either by ignorance, lack of will, or deliberate choice of negative action. Negative programming from damaged parents or society can distort things further affecting perception and choice. I suspect that attachments can be a contributing factor as well.

So the work remains the same: to observe, grow in knowledge, and utilize knowledge to make good choices in our lives. To also contemplate how everything we do affects those around us and to consider them accordingly.

karma (n.)​

1827, in Buddhism, the sum of a person's actions in one life, which determines his form in the next; from Sanskrit karma "action, work, deed; fate," related to Sanskrit krnoti, Avestan kerenaoiti "makes," Old Persian kunautiy "he makes;" from PIE root *kwer- "to make, form" (see terato-). "Latterly adopted by Western popular 'meditative' groups" [OED, 1989]. It is related to the second element in Sanskrit.

also from 1827

Great thread, thanks for starting at it.

There are many karmic and simple understandings I could list, but I think the most important one I have grasped is that, as a man, the greatest service I can provide to others is to be strong and reliable (but not cold).

This has been a very inconvenient thing to realise, as I have a tendency to be overly sensitive, emotional and flakey. As such, progressing towards strength and reliability has been, and remains, an arduous task.

Interesting thread.

Q: What is the nature of the karma?

A: Role reversal.

With this concept in mind, what I think or understand is the following:
The task that "role reversal" has, is to know the suffering that a person goes through, when they are violated, attacked or mistreated by another or others.
It would be ridiculous to believe that we have never caused suffering to someone.
The truth is that we have, even without realizing it.
The Divine Cosmic Mind, or intelligent Infinity or whatever you prefer to call it, gives us the opportunity to experience both sides of the coin.
To explain what I think is a "karmic lesson learned," I will use a couple of examples:
A person who is receiving mistreatment, abuse of some kind, hostility, suffers from being in that situation. And, feeling that pain, he decides that he will do everything possible, not to make other people feel the same way.
From then on, he becomes firm in self-monitoring, in order to be respectful, considerate and protective of others.

That would be an example of a "karmic lesson learned".

In contrast to that, a person who receives the same aggressions, mistreatments, hostilities, decides to take revenge if he has the opportunity, becomes more resentful, less respectful of others, etc.
In this case, the person is not yet learning the "karmic lesson" offered and given by the Divine Cosmic Mind.

Karma is a Divine resource for learning.
To associate karma with supposed punishments is to believe in lies inspired by 4D STS for manipulation purposes.

I know there is much more to analyze on this great subject. I just wanted to comment on a few thoughts on the subject.

Nice point, Bernardo GA. I think the role reversals can happen in this life as well as consecutive lives. Good gosh what parent doesn’t see their own shadow manifest in their teenage children and then have to deal with it?

LOL and I am doing the dishes and taking care of the house like I NEVER did as a teenager with a bad attitude. It’s hard to watch your kids when they suffer or when they cut the cord with a chainsaw. But there it is: basic karma. They are just doing what I did. It’s a natural process. When I can walk a mile in the other person’s shoes, I become less judgmental and superior. There is a little bit of every F’d up person you’ve ever met in each one of us. To experience that is karma on a mundane general law kind of level. OSIT.

The role reversal can even play out in real time as a function of healing our family tree as we are encoded with the DNA of the ancestors. They expressed dysfunctions. Let’s say alcoholism and some addiction which opened a Pandora’s box of sucky karma. We might need to be 100% sober or fight those compulsions in this life. IOW, family level karma in fighting the demons of past generations.

Back
Top Bottom