KARMA OR CONSENT?

MOY

A Disturbance in the Force
Karma or Consent

Why does a technological superior Extraterrestrial Alien race go to such great lengths to deceive us in order to implement its control, rape, murder, genetic manipulation, kidnapping, and other evils against our population that descend to such depths we could never imagine such evil exist?

The answer is because resistance and “payback” is built into the fabric of all life in the Universe. Our creator saw to it that all life forms needed protection from Universal bullies.

I always heard the terms “What goes around – comes around”, “Reap What You Sow”, “Payback is a Bitch”, etc... Needless to say I had to learn these lessons from personal experience the hard way and they do in fact hold up as true. I remember as a ten year old watching a teen age bully beat up an old man on the playground. The sad spectacle I could not bear to watch so I immediately left the playground and headed home.

I lifted weights as a youth, always muscle toned, physically fit and pretty strong. I decided to test my bullying prowess one day on the playground and challenged another boy to a fight. I was physically superior and the first punch I threw landed on the head of the other boy. I heard a crack and felt a stinging sensation in my hand. Immediately my hand began to swell and I stopped fighting to hurry home. On my way home the hand felt terrible as if it was falling off my arm. Larger and larger the hand swelled with different colors of blue, black, red, and green. By the time I reached home my mother was shocked and began soaking my hand in warm water and Epson salt, but to no avail.

We immediately left for the emergency room of the local hospital where my hand was quickly pronounced - broken in two places. Needless to say, never again in my entire life would I challenge another person to a fight! As for the teenage bully that beat up the old man on the playground? Well, about twelve years later he began serving a ten year prison sentence for attempted murder on his girlfriend after finding her in bed with another man.

The law of Karma, Reap What You Sow, What Goes around Comes Around, or Payback Is a Bitch, is true in my book. I have witnessed this great law affect the lives of so many people I know. I also just happen to believe this law is universal and applies to every living being regardless of the dimension they inhabit. Karma is exact in dolling out just rewards or punishments to those beings that violate its principle. The Aliens know this principle and that is why they go to such great lengths, which often seem ridiculous at times to deceive and garner our consent!

It is a known documented fact that our consent to exchange our God given right to peacefully exist on this planet is built into just about everything we do. Take the Social Card issued by the USA, or the Birth Certificate, Zip Codes, FDIC insurance issued by banks, or just about any so called “benefit” issued by government and you will find a deceptive exchange of God given rights for “government privilege”.

So what does government do with our signed consent once the exchange is made? The testimony of William Cooper before he was murdered gives us a clue.

Exert from President Eisenhower’s meeting with the Extraterrestrials: "They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve (MJ-12) with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis.”

- Why would a technological superior Extraterrestrial Alien race need a treaty with a far inferior human race? Why not just be a bully and take what you want?

- Who or what is “government” and who or what does “government” represent?

- Are the citizens of each respective government the collateral for some kind of trade? If so, the “government” with the most people would seem to be superior. China and India come to mind.

Documented evidence suggests the USA is a British corporation owned and controlled by the monarchy of Great Britain. Evidence also suggests the opium wars in China during the early nineteenth century were instigated by Great Britain. Were these opium wars instigated for control of opium or for control of the population via documented consent to a particular form of “government”, or both? We all know of Mahatma Gandhi and that British interest still control India and its population to this day.

Now things are beginning to take on a new “light”. OWNERSHIP OF PEOPLE appears to be the end game and the purpose of the One World “Government” (New World Order) via MANUFACTURED CONSENT!

Just doing some thinking…:cool2:

I think your conclusions are an excellent example of how to create a theory by selecting the data which fits it. What about the myriad examples of people who have successfully cheated, manipulated and bullied their way in to a position of power or prosperity and never got their 'come uppance'? I think the above post is an oversimplification of the concept of karma, which is something which may operate on a scale greater than an individual's current incarnation - not to mention as a form of learning rather than 'punishment'

Speaking of which....

MOY said:
I lifted weights as a youth, always muscle toned, physically fit and pretty strong. I decided to test my bullying prowess one day on the playground and challenged another boy to a fight. I was physically superior and the first punch I threw landed on the head of the other boy. I heard a crack and felt a stinging sensation in my hand. Immediately my hand began to swell and I stopped fighting to hurry home. On my way home the hand felt terrible as if it was falling off my arm. Larger and larger the hand swelled with different colors of blue, black, red, and green. By the time I reached home my mother was shocked and began soaking my hand in warm water and Epson salt, but to no avail.

We immediately left for the emergency room of the local hospital where my hand was quickly pronounced - broken in two places. Needless to say, never again in my entire life would I challenge another person to a fight! As for the teenage bully that beat up the old man on the playground? Well, about twelve years later he began serving a ten year prison sentence for attempted murder on his girlfriend after finding her in bed with another man.
I don't see how at any point here you learned a lesson about the emotional aspects of your bullying, there is no concern for the physical pain you caused, there is in fact barely even a mention of the consequences for the victim.

Did every bully in your school get his payback? I know in mine they didn't.

I would have to agree with Ben on this one - one need look no further than corporate leaders and the government to see very - very - clearly that there are MANY people who do not 'get their come uppance' in this world.

I think the point about learning versus punishment is also quite prescient.

Back
Top Bottom