Karma in the Lemurian Era

You mentioned that blacks are in the process of atoning for their past karma (941116). In the same way, are the people in the Tohoku region of Japan suffering from 2011 Tohoku earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster because they have karma suffered from sacrificing slaves to the 4DSTS on top of pyramids (similar to the ones like Yonaguni island seabed ruins) as a cruel ruling class in the Lemurian era?

黒人は過去に負ったカルマを償っているところだと仰いましたが(941116)、日本の東北地方の人々が311地震/津波/原発事故で苦しんでいるのは、彼らがレムリア時代に残酷な支配者階級として、与那国島海底遺跡のようなピラミッドの上で奴隷を4DSTSへの生贄に捧げて負ったカルマのせいでしょうか?

Related question: You said “Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria”(941102). Is the Lemurian cultural area equal to the area that James Churchward represented as a single large island?

(Map source: _ameblo.jp/yominet/image-10524438126-10523277492.html )

関連質問:イースター諸島はレムリアの遺跡である(941102)とのことですが、レムリア文化圏とは、ジェームズ・チャーチワードが大きな1つの島で表した領域の通りなのでしょうか?

地図出所:…

mu.jpg

One more related question: You told that Yonaguni island seabed ruins belonged to the Chinese cultural sphere (980509), and the Yellow Emperor of China communicated with the 4DSTS (010820). Was the center of this Chinese cultural sphere located in Tohoku region of Japan, as described in the "Journal of the Three Counties Outside East Tsugaru"?

関連してもう1問:与那国島海底遺跡は中国文化圏に属し(980509)、中国の黄帝は4DSTSと交信していたとのことですが(010820)、この中国文化圏の中心は『東日流外三郡誌』で述べられているように日本の東北地方にあったのでしょうか?

You mentioned that blacks are in the process of atoning for their past karma (941116). In the same way, are the people in the Tohoku region of Japan suffering from 2011 Tohoku earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster because they have karma suffered from sacrificing slaves to the 4DSTS on top of pyramids (similar to the ones like Yonaguni island seabed ruins) as a cruel ruling class in the Lemurian era?
I'm trying to find information on these pyramids in Japan and sacrifices that occurred, and the best I can find is that Yonagumi does have what appears to be a megalithic structure underwater, although it doesn't look much like a pyramid in the traditional sense and a series of mounds and smaller types of pyramids throughout Japan, but none of which indicate human sacrifice. But Japan naturally sits on the fault lines between 4 major tectonic plates, so for a small island country, earthquakes and tsunami's are going to happen regardless.

I'm trying to find information on these pyramids in Japan and sacrifices that occurred, and the best I can find is that Yonagumi does have what appears to be a megalithic structure underwater, although it doesn't look much like a pyramid in the traditional sense and a series of mounds and smaller types of pyramids throughout Japan, but none of which indicate human sacrifice.
I am not talking about the story in the history books, but in my imagination. Yonaguni island seabed ruins are similar to the pyramidal structures in the Canary Islands that appear on page 471 of SHOTW Part 1, right?

歴史の本に書いてある話ではなく、想像で言ってます。与那国の海底遺跡は世界秘史パート1の471ページに出て来るカナリア諸島のピラミッド型構築物に似てるでしょ?

56334305_125.jpg
sunken structure in Rock Lake, Wisconsin
ウィスコンシン州ロック湖底の円錐形ピラミッド
science-frontiers.com/sf030/sf030p01.htm

56334305_8.jpg
pyramidal (step-like) structures in the Canary Islands
カナリア諸島のピラミッド型(階段状)構築物
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/G%C3%BC%C3%ADmar_BW_1.JPG/1280px-G%C3%BC%C3%ADmar_BW_1.JPG

56334305_83.jpg
Yonaguni island seabed ruins
与那国の海底遺跡
sumally.com/p/255403

1200px-Avenue_of_the_Dead_at_Teotihuacan2.jpg
Avenue of the Dead at Teotihuacan
テオティワカン遺跡の死者の大通り

I would think that something similar in shape would serve the same purpose.
形が似てるものは同じ用途に使えるだろうと思います。

Yonaguni island seabed ruins are similar to the pyramidal structures in the Canary Islands that appear on page 471 of SHOTW Part 1, right?
They do look quite similar after posting the pictures. However, I still don't see the connection with human sacrifice in Japan. It would be cool if you could share that info, or at least how you came to that conclusion. Thanks!

1) The stepped pyramid was used for human sacrifice.
階段状ピラミッドは人身御供に使われた。

For example: the offering table that Artemis focused on when Laura traveled to Mexico.
例えば:ローラがメキシコ旅行に行った際にアルテミスが注目している供儀台
bellyidol.jpg
Source> Ark & Laura Go to Mexico by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Sacrific(e)...in Chichen Itza of Mayan civilization ruin, Mexico(950225)
「メキシコのマヤ文明の遺跡チチェン・イッツァ(では)生贄が捧げられた」(950225)
DF6EF88C-8EFA-45C2-9526-3920FB34D990.jpg

2) Yonaguni island seabed ruins in Japan are stepped pyramids.
日本の与那国海底遺跡は階段状ピラミッドである。

3) Even in Japan, there were at least some human sacrifice ceremonies.
日本でも人身御供ぐらい行われていたよ。
Reference: Examples of human sacrifice in Japan
参考:日本で行われていた人身御供の例

Hitobashira
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hitobashira (人柱, "human pillar"), also known as daa saang zong/da sheng zhuang (Chinese: 打生樁; Cantonese/Mandarin romanisation) in China, myosade (မြို့စတေး) in Burma, and tumbal proyek in Indonesia, is a cultural practice of human sacrifice in East and Southeast Asia of premature burial before the construction of buildings. Hitobashira was practised formerly in Japan as a form of human sacrifice. A person was buried alive under or near large-scale buildings like dams, bridges and castles, as a prayer to Shinto gods. It was believed this would protect the building from being destroyed by natural disasters such as floods or by enemy attacks. Hitobashira can also refer to workers who were buried alive under inhumane conditions.

ヒトバシラ
フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア(Wikipedia)』より引用

人柱(ひとばしら、英語: Human Pillar)とは、中国語では大桑宗(ダーシャンチュワン、英語: Da sheng zhuang)とも呼ばれ、中国語では打生怙(ダーシャンチュワン、英語: Myosade)とも呼ばれる。中国では打生樁(広東語/北京語ローマ字)、ビルマではミオサデ(မြိ)、インドネシアではタンバルプロエクと呼ばれ、東・東南アジアで建物の建設前に早々と埋葬する人間の犠牲の文化慣習である。人柱は、かつて日本で行われていた人身御供の一種である。ダムや橋、城など大規模な建造物の下や近くに生きたまま埋葬し、神道の神々に祈った。水害などの自然災害や敵の攻撃から建物を守るためと信じられていた。また、人柱は、非人道的な条件で生き埋めにされた労働者を指すこともある。

One more related question: You told that Yonaguni island seabed ruins belonged to the Chinese cultural sphere (980509), and the Yellow Emperor of China communicated with the 4DSTS (010820). Was the center of this Chinese cultural sphere located in Tohoku region of Japan, as described in the "Journal of the Three Counties Outside East Tsugaru"?

関連してもう1問:与那国島海底遺跡は中国文化圏に属し(980509)、中国の黄帝は4DSTSと交信していたとのことですが(010820)、この中国文化圏の中心は『東日流外三郡誌』で述べられているように日本の東北地方にあったのでしょうか?
津軽=東日流
タイトルなし.jpg

Back
Top Bottom