Kantek

"Their culture was very cohesive...". This is what I thought when I first read the question that Laura wrote and the C's answer. The Japanese are known for the love of their culture and for the love of their ancestors. Just a thought...
What kind of "cohesive culture" leads to a destruction of a WHOLE planet? If this is a result of a cohesive culture, I dread to think of the consequences of a non-cohesive culture.. destruction of the universe? 🤯

What kind of "cohesive culture" leads to a destruction of a WHOLE planet? If this is a result of a cohesive culture, I dread to think of the consequences of a non-cohesive culture.. destruction of the universe? 🤯
I don't mean 'cohesive' in a good sense; I mean working together effectively (could be for 'good' or 'bad' reasons). Thank you for commenting - I didn't realize it would be taken out of the context of which I was thinking of.

From the Cambridge Dictionary:

cohesive

adjective
formal

US /koʊˈhiː.sɪv/
UK /kəʊˈhiː.sɪv/

united and working together effectively:
a cohesive group
cohesive forces

Let us hope the experiments at CERN don't create the same fate for us. There are some who worry that the scientists at CERN may create mini black holes through their experiments with the large Hadron Collider
I think they can only create a wormhole that astral being from 4D can came throuth. But If we evolve close to 4D we have to deal with those 4D creatures the same way we are dealing with 2D bacterias and viruses. If we have knowlage about bacteria, we can deal with it. The same with 4D astral beings.
---------------------------

I was intrigued when I first time read about Kantek in C's transcripts. The name Kantek sound kinda slavic and exotic.

I search in google books, was there some books about Kantek, but only what I found is wikipedia article about reference to Maldek in popular culture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaeton_(hypothetical_planet)

This question about Kantek come back from time to time in C's sessions. Maybe history of Kantek is very simmilar to what Earth is experiencing right now. Two antagonistics team figth with each other like in divide and conquere strategy. Mayby someone want to give us a warning from repeating Kantek story.

It looks like bad Karma was created not only on Atlantis and Mars, but also on Kantek. Sometimes I wonder, was I live on Kantek in other incarnation and I was responsible for blowing out planet becouse I promote divide and conquere strategy and mass indoctrination? And now I want to protect The Earth frome the same fate?

I wonder how many members of this forum live on Kantek, or Mars or Atlantis. And now they want prevent the lesson they alredy lerned in different lifetime.

Maybe Kantekian culture/civilisation was very simmilar to Earth culture/civilusation.

Q: (H) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?
A: Indeed!

Q: (H) So, when we're looking at a replay, we're REALLY looking at a replay!
A: Yup.

Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (H) So the real Semites are the Aryans?
A:You got it!

Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it and set it back to these Aryan types. They were just intermediaries. (J) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn't it?
A: Is it? Was it?
Q: (H) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?
A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the "Abrahamic" line.
So if the Semites are considered ‘Aryan’, it implies that they are originally Kantekkian, meaning that the connection of Afroasiatic to Nostratic (mentioned above) is valid. It is also quite interesting that the Semites played ‘a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis’ and that ‘they were the reason for the destruction of the Jews of the “Abrahamic” line’. Aramaic, a Semitic language, is also asked about, confirming an Aryan connection:
So if the Semites are considered ‘Aryan’, it implies that they are originally Kantekkian, meaning that the connection of Afroasiatic to Nostratic (mentioned above) is valid. It is also quite interesting that the Semites played ‘a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis’ and that ‘they were the reason for the destruction of the Jews of the “Abrahamic” line’. Aramaic, a Semitic language, is also asked about, confirming an Aryan connection:

******For some reason pressing ctrl + enter a couple times (I was trying to figure out how to put quote in a quote) just posted the post I was making. I haven't read the whole thread yet and I was just saving the info to leave it as a draft until I'd got up to date, but now it's already sent I'll just have to complete the post. I only got to page 4 of this thread so if what I'm writing has already been mentioned or the conversation has changed significantly sorry! Please delete above post too, as the editing time window ended before I could finish*****

from OP:
Q: (H) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?
A: Indeed!

Q: (H) So, when we're looking at a replay, we're REALLY looking at a replay!
A: Yup.

Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (H) So the real Semites are the Aryans?
A:You got it!

Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it and set it back to these Aryan types. They were just intermediaries. (J) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn't it?
A: Is it? Was it?

Q: (H) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?
A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the "Abrahamic" line.

My understanding of the sentence regarding Aryans and the 'Reason for destruction of Jews of the "Abrahamic" line', was that those of the Abrahamic line were the Aryans that received the genetic tweak 'against ruthlessness and domination', and that was why they had to be destroyed from STS perspective. Having the genetic tweak was the reason for their destruction, not that they were another group that themselves destroyed this Abrahamic line group - they were the line that was hit with destruction, reason being that positive-from-STO-perspective tweak.

Back
Top Bottom