Kaliana Positive Energy Remedies

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
These energy remedies were a stepping stone in my healing process and I would like to share some information about them. The website is: _http://kaliana.com/ The site is fairly new agey but I have found the products to be very energizing for me.

She combines various types of techniques to create her products.
Kaliana’s Combination Therapy:

Aromatherapy, Positive Energy Essences, Homeopathic Principles, Herbs, Flower Essences, Mineral and Gem Essences, Sound Therapy and Color Therapy

Aromatherapy uses essential oils (the plant's immune system) to enhance the body's natural healing process. In France, medical doctors rely on essential oils to treat physical illness, balance emotions & improve health. Our Formulas contain high potency, non-synthetic essential oils.

Positive Energy Essences - Kaliana’s proprietary Formulas combine positive energy essences from many all natural sources. Each bottle provides over 127 trace vibra-nutrients, so your body naturally changes the way you feel. Because vibra-nutrients are so tiny, they move rapidly through your body’s energetic systems. Therefore, the healing benefits can happen more quickly.

This is done through Kaliana’s Vibraceutical® Process and is part of what makes her Formulas so unique. Her highly complex process includes over 150 steps to potentize and synergize natural, premium essences. Each bottle provides over 127 trace positive energy essences to your body. This process makes it simple for you to get the healing benefits of many different therapies all at once…saving you time and energy. Her Positive Energy Essences combine the following healing therapies:

Homeopathic Principles is the science of using minute quantities of an element to stimulate a powerful, natural healing response in the body. It is one of the primary medical treatments in Europe and helps the body heal both physical and emotional illness.

Herbs are the originating source for most pharmaceutical drugs. In Asia, they are a critical part of medical treatment. We use vibrational herbs, which we believe move through the body's electrical system to encourage a more rapid healing response.

Flower, Gem & Mineral Essences were first produced in England in the early 1900's by Dr. Edward Bach. Now used worldwide, these essences employ the healing properties of flowers, plants, gems & minerals to help the body restore balance. Most people experience this as lower stress or a sense of feeling lighter.

Sound Therapy and Color Therapy are used by the body to tone, balance and synchronize the physical and energetic systems. These energy vibrations may also support communication between cells.

There are three forms of her products, a mist that you can spray, a liquid that you take in your mouth, or skin serums that you can massage into your body.

Here is a blog post on her site:
Emotional Care: Simple as Sprays?
Submitted by Kaliana on Tue, 04/28/2009 - 00:18.
girl with shopping bag

Do you have stress? Do you ever feel anxious, worried, depressed, or overwhelmed? Then Natural Emotional Care could be just what you need to make your life better.

Emotional Care is caring for the self in ways that reduce stress and uplift emotions. The medical community is quickly recognizing the connection between negative emotions and how they contribute to physical disease. Peace of mind is essential to staying healthy.

The one thing we all have in common, regardless of our age, is that we each face challenges in our life everyday. According to Medco Health Solutions, more than half (51%) of American children and adults are taking one or more prescription drugs on a regular basis, with most of those drugs being targeted for depression, hyper-tension, and obesity related diseases. This means that most people need some form of emotional support.

Since the beginning of time parents have faced challenges, but the difficulties in raising a child today are even greater. The Center for Disease Control has determined that approximately one out of every six children has a behavioral, neurological or developmental disorder. They also estimate that as many as 1 out of 150 children born will have autism. This means that being a parent of an exceptional or special needs child is no longer unusual. Families today need support like never before.

Due to the high prevalence of these issues as well as stress, anxiety, depression, behavior problems and sleep challenges, there is an urgent need for natural choices. This brings to the forefront, the essential need for simple Emotional Care options.

When you consider natural ways of caring for your emotions, what comes to mind? Meditation, prayer, yoga and exercise are a few familiar ways to most of us. But, have you ever thought about supplements, sprays, and body care for your emotions? Such help is available today.

How can Emotional Care be that simple? Have you ever noticed how much better you feel after a walk in nature? That is because plants, flowers, and trees release positive energy atoms into the air. We call those atoms ‘energy nutrients’. Your body absorbs these nutrients, your stress goes down, and you feel relaxed. These healing energy nutrients can be captured in liquid and are often called flower essences. However they can come from all types of sources, including even sounds and colors. Energy nutrients were first discovered in the 1930’s, by Dr. Edmund Bach. He began using them with his clients to naturally reduce stress and strengthen their emotional health.

To break this down even further, let’s just take two trees: the strong, stable oak tree, and the flexible willow tree. If you have a hard time sticking with decisions, you might need the energy nutrient that comes from the Oak tree. It is regarded as helping with being more emotionally stable. On the other hand, maybe you have a hard time with change. Then you might need the energy nutrient from the Willow tree, to help you be more flexible. And what if you have both of these challenges? Then you could use both of these nutrients. There are thousands of energy nutrients all over the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you ever thought about supplements, sprays, and body care for your emotions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

After decades of study by experts in the field, it appears that a lack of these vital nutrients may contribute to the emotional duress we face today including stress, anxiety, depression, behavior issues, sleep disorders, and perhaps even autism, diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.

So, how can you get these energy nutrients? One way, is to spend hours every day in nature with a wide variety of plants. Another quicker way is to use products that have these energy nutrients contained in them.

As a mom, I faced this dilemma 13 years ago. There were companies with individual flower essence nutrients, from Alaska to Australia. Bach Flower Remedies out of England was the oldest company and sold the most widely known emotional care remedy called Rescue Remedy®. This blend worked well, however, it only provided 5 energy nutrients, and it didn’t target any specific emotional challenge.

The same way that our bodies need a wide variety of vitamins to stay healthy, you need a wide variety of these energy nutrients. So, I put my focus into developing a way to easily get hundreds of these nutrients to my family each day. Unknowingly, I was about to develop products that would become leaders in emotional care.

The first Formula I developed was to help a child suffering from separation anxiety. I created a unique blend of 193 energy nutrients that I felt would support his confidence. That Fast-Acting Mist changed his life. Soon after, my phone started ringing from other mom’s requesting more sprays. Within a month, I had blended a second mist to help a grieving family. This time, I combined 128 nutrients to help provide strength during such a difficult time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I have been amazed how often Kaliana’s products have helped a child and their family deal with behavior problems, fears, or other stressors.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now have 12 Emotional Care Formulas to help support with different challenges. Each Formula is represented by a beautiful illustration with a comforting name and meaning. Because we often need different levels of support, each Formula comes in three easy application methods: Fast-Acting Mists; Deep-Acting Essences; and Long-Acting Serums. You can use them individually, or layer for deepest support.

I must say, I had no idea that what I created would work so well. For several years now, we have been recommended by Pediatricians and Therapists. Dr. Wendy Talley has been recommending our Formulas to her patients for over three years. She warmly expressed “I have been amazed how often Kaliana’s products have helped a child and their family deal with behavior problems, fears, or other stressors.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~
71% of parents on average said their child was Happier, Calmer (emotionally), Slept Better, and had Less Temperamental Outbursts 35% of the time when using Kaliana’s 3-Steps together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since our start in 1995, we have specifically blended only the purest, natural ingredients from around the world. We then hand-blend in small batches to provide consistent, reliable results. My goal is to strengthen your emotional self and encourage a strong immune system. Our prices start at $10.95, to offer affordable options to everyone.

Natural Emotional Care is one of the most important things you can do to help yourself and your family live a better life. It encourages closer relationships, while helping make our day to day challenges easier to handle. I am deeply grateful to be able to offer such a simple way to bring more joy into your life.

In the summer of 2008, there was a study conducted to document the products effectiveness for children with special needs. In fact, 71% of parents on average said their exceptional child was happier, calmer (emotionally), slept better, and had less temperamental outbursts 35% of the time when using our 3-Steps together.
Kaliana at the water

Kaliana is an Emotional Care Expert with 30 years experience in natural healing. Her ability to bring hope in the midst of life’s challenges makes her a favorite on radio, talk shows, and conferences.

©2008 The Kaliana Company

Also I exhanged emails with her and she was very friendly and helpful. She sent me a free sample of one of her products and may do the same for you if you are interested in them.

Hi Masamune,

I had a look at some of the supplements and one in particular caught my fancy. It's called "Breath of Heaven..Stress Relief Supplement" and below are the ingredients of the concoction,

BREATH OF HEAVEN®...STRESS RELIEF SUPPLEMENT INGREDIENTS: Love, Intention, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Red Grape Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pure Water, Breath of Heaven® Vibraceutical® Formula (157 Proprietary Trace Energy Essences).
100% VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE! EMOTIONAL CARE SUPPLEMENT
(approx. 150, 4-drop doses per bottle)

Wondering what "Love" and "Intention" are and in fact these two ingredients are listed in all of the supplements. Below is another supplement called "Baby Blessings...Replenish Supplement" and the ingredients are
BABY BLESSINGS™...REPLENISH SUPPLEMENT INGREDIENTS: Love, Intention, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Red Grape Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pure Water, Baby Blessings™ Vibraceutical® Formula (173 Proprietary Trace Energy Essences).
100% VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE! EMOTIONAL CARE SUPPLEMENT
(approx. 150, 4-drop doses per bottle)

This one has a lot more "proprietary trace energy essences". I supposed it being "proprietary" she wouldn't reveal what those are would she? Because I'd really like to know what those items are before I take them.

Vulcan59 said:
Wondering what "Love" and "Intention" are and in fact these two ingredients are listed in all of the supplements.

You got me on that one. I think it is just a new age thing that she put her "heart and soul" into making these products.

Vulcan59 said:
This one has a lot more "proprietary trace energy essences". I supposed it being "proprietary" she wouldn't reveal what those are would she? Because I'd really like to know what those items are before I take them.

That is a good point. I have never seen the exact ingredients list. Hopefully she would reveal all the ingredients in her products. One would have to contact her about this.

Back
Top Bottom