Kal Korff - Israeli Special Forces Disinformation Agent

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
For an entertaining read, have a look at Paul Kimball's blog, The Other Side of Truth, here:
http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2006/12/kal-korff-and-glass-houses.html

The post is about Kal Korff and his claim to have been a witness in the OJ Simpson trial.

Apparently, he wasn't.

Well, Kal responded to Kimball in the comments at the end of the blog post as follows:

Kal Korff said:
Dear Paul,

It is a SHAME that you did NOT bother checking either with me FIRST or dig "deep" enough to do your "researchj" justice. What is RELEVANT is NOT what Court Tv either says or does not say, what is relevant is my role in the trial. I suggest you do some REAL "research" and go ask parties that were involved.

Paul, your level of "research" here and then using it to "judge" me are outright DISGUSTING. NOWHERE did I even say what you imply, and I will address your "issues" on the XZone since i have nothing to hide.

Therefore, as I WILL prove, before YOU go around "lecturing' people about living in glass houses, why don't you instead do REAL research and dig DEEP enough.

I await a sicere apology from you, but highly doubt you will issue it. After all, what can you say other than admit the truth: Kal, I not only did not check in the right place to properly research your roll, but a better, more professional and truly objective and scientific way would be to spend more than just a few minutes searching Google."

Disgusted with your "I'm innocent, objective" (but not really) facade, Kal Korff
Yes, a REAL Captain in the Special secret Services which is no different than when the British say The Secret Services or Armed Services or Armed Forces, they do NOT identify a single, specific agency NOR IS NONE INFERRED.

The specific details of who and what entities I work for are under wraps until Secret Wars comes out.

What you or anyone "believes" or not, doesn't matter and won;t change things.

Kal
Well, aside from the fact that one of my pet peeves is people who don't know the difference between IMPLY and INFER, Korff comes off as so ignorant that one wonders how such a person could ever have been considered an expert in anything, least of all, UFOs.

But, what is really funny is the email that Ark received from Kal Korff this morning. Brace yourselves, it is really hysterical!

Subject: Web Enquiry from arkadiusz-jadczyk.org
Date sent: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:34:03 +0200 (CEST)

Name: Avim Ashkenazi
Company: Special Secret Services, -- Israel
Telephone:
emailaddress: kalkorff_at_kalkorff.com

YourEnquiry: Your wife writes that Col. Korff was not a witness in the OJ
Simpson civil case. Truth: Mr. Korff certainly WAS a witness. Col. Korff never
claimed he appeared before any judge. Mr. Kimball's claim is dishonest.

I'm sening this email as a friendly "warning" -- we presume you will take steps
to promptly CORRECT these false claims your wife made without conducting any
diligence.

If you do not do so, I will forward this matter to our legal counsel for
immediate action.

We wish to resolve this matter amicably, and avoid informing the media and
filing suit.
Sincerely,
Avim Ashkenazi
Adjutant to Colonel Kal Korff -- Warrant Officer, Special Secret Services -
Israel

REMOTE_ADDR: 194.79.55.130
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30)
DATE: 23:34:3 2007-8-6

It is indeed hilarious. Starting from the fact that there is no such Israeli name as Avim. There is Avi, Aviram, etc..but Avim Ashkenazi? Pity he didn't use the name of Gabi Ashkenazi :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabi_Ashkenazi
And he has a brother Avi Ashkenazi
Someone was too lazy ;)
And "Special Secret Services" is just too much :D

Special Secret Services! :lol:

One would think that if they were that special and secret, then they'd surely hide such a thing - not call themselves that.

Informing the media and filing suit? :lol: - yep, that's a totally logical thing for a colonel in the Special Secret Services to do! Maybe it will end up on Court TV!

Looper-opolis.

Cyre2067 said:
::sniffs oven::

Someone's baking noodles again..
Yes, it seems Kal is into big well funded slap-up noodle meals. Makes me wonder how these guys get away with it for so long.
hxxp://www.kalkorff.com/joomlatest/

[Moderator: Ruth, when you provide a link to an potentially unfriendly site - disguise it, as above. Otherwise from the site, the unfriendly one, access logs it will be possible to deduce where is the link located. If one has to copy, paste and edit the link, then the site where the link is located will not be revealed.]

anart said:

One would think that if they were that special and secret, then they'd surely hide such a thing - not call themselves that.

Informing the media and filing suit? :lol: - yep, that's a totally logical thing for a colonel in the Special Secret Services to do! Maybe it will end up on Court TV!

Looper-opolis.
It would probably be better if they called themselves Plaid Secret Service.

It's a reference to "Space Balls": "Plaid speed" is one notch above "Ludicrous speed".

:D :D :D

It's really funny! Ya'll go over to amazon and vote up my review! That'll learn 'im.

_http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/0440236134/sr=8-1/qid=1186563227/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful/104-2619814-8797501?ie=UTF8&n=283155&qid=1186563227&sr=8-1#customerReviews

194.79.55.130 --->> http://tinyurl.com/358n2t (whois record)

Why would Avim from the Israeli "Special Secret Services" write from mafra.cz in the Czech Republic ? It would have been far more convincing if he had used an IP belonging to 012.net.il (or better yet, idf.il or mod.gov.il) to send his angry email to Ark :-)

Baked Noodles, indeed.

anart said:
Sure, go ahead, laugh it up! But the "Special Secret Services" are the ones who protect us from "The Secret al-Qaeda Organisation in Europe".

They're the proud, brave, perfectly built and impeccably dressed, handsome young men and women, with a slight 5 o clock shadow for extra effect (not the women though) and piercing yet soulful eyes, who stand on that lonely wall around our freedoms and democracies and say: "No ones gonna hurt you tonight (baby)...not on my watch".

One day, you'll be glad they were there, and you'll thank them, you'll see, just you wait!

Joe

Joe said:
anart said:
Sure, go ahead, laugh it up! But the "Special Secret Services" are the ones who protect us from "The Secret al-Qaeda Organisation in Europe".

They're the proud, brave, perfectly built and impeccably dressed, handsome young men and women, with a slight 5 o clock shadow for extra effect (not the women though) and piercing yet soulful eyes, who stand on that lonely wall around our freedoms and democracies and say: "No ones gonna hurt you tonight (baby)...not on my watch".

One day, you'll be glad they were there, and you'll thank them, you'll see, just you wait!

Joe
Ohhhh!! THOSE guys (and girls) - I didn't realize that was them - and I thought I was the only one who saw them standing on that wall - really glad you can see them too. I just love it when they call me baby.

~so dreamy....~

Joe said:
anart said:
They also all take the "special" bus into the same campus.

And this is the hero himself.

kkk.06.jpg

btw, SOTT is second in google "SSS" results after Kal Korff'S site "Critical thinkers"(the title is funny by itself :D)
A good reason to feel special ;)

**tell me if I am having too much fun here, ok? :cool2:

Keit said:
And this is the hero himself.

http://www.gaiaguys.net/kkk.06.jpg

btw, SOTT is second in google "SSS" results after Kal Korff'S site "Critical thinkers"(the title is funny by itself :D)
A good reason to feel special ;)

**tell me if I am having too much fun here, ok? :cool2:
You're definitely having more fun that he looks to be having in that picture. Kinda scared, what happened to the piercing yet soulful eyes? Those look more hypnotised than anything else! Somebody better take him off that wall, he might hurt himself.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom