Just Weird Videos!

Apparently, meat is connected to rituals and some perversions. In hyped celebrity-ism raw meat elevated to an artistic level (Marina Abramovic): but what is the truth in this abyss of madness?

They call it spirit cooking. I watched a whole documentary on that woman. It’s just black magik in broad daylight. The creeps like to ingest a mixture of blood (menstrual) and honey if I remember correctly. Loads of celebrities practice black magik. That’s how they got to be famous IMO, sold their souls for the ultimate STS life.

Some of what is presented in the video is doubtful, even incredible to me. However…..

(There are already enough impurities in the food supply, especially meats that should have us looking to preplace the store-bought products with the local famer’s products)

A common thread in this video is the presence of human DNA in our food chain (meats mostly). There are others reporting that the mRNA vax material is in some of the same products. Not that “it is true” at this point but it is certainly concerning and requires more study. “IF” this is a serious threat and finding “the suspect products” becomes too difficult, then finding a clean source of meat will become a necessary project for those who can afford it. If one can’t afford it, then moving to an alternat diet for sourcing protein and nutrients is an option.

I wonder how effective the mRNA vaxx material in food can be? And what are the negative side effects of digesting human DNA?

It’s a dubious subject, and lies and half-truths are everywhere, but for now, it’s up on my radar.

Back
Top Bottom