Just Weird Videos!

This is more than likely an act of insanity to avoid prosecution. At least I hope so as she goes Demonic.
That scared the baby Jesus out of me! if she planned it to be so, she timed it perfectly.

I agree it's probably an act, but it is also true that you have to be some kind of awful and dark individual to traffic in human lives across the US-MEX border. The amount of suffering that they cause is not small at all.

Also, those officers are being so polite and tender with her. "Ma'am get back inside please, ma'am please... you too mister Demon.. please, get back inside" lol a little mirth to get through the shock. :P

In these following videos, the youtuber who explores abandoned mines as a hobby, has a "spooky encounter" in a spooky place. According to his other videos he doesn't seem to be particularly interested in the paranormal so it is probably genuine
Considering the amount of bodies ever recovered in the mines, no doubt. But it is equally alarming how easily they find bones from human bodies. I was searching for this news and I found that it seems that mine and cave explorers can easily find human body remains. Really horrible all this, what sadistic things.

unknown_2022.02.09-03.17.png
KIDS SHOES AND BONES FOUND IN ABANDONED MINE!!! Mccoy Mine Nevada
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIwhP6w8glg

Here's on today that supposedly shows prehistoric creatures still existing on our planet today. I dunno, some of them look pretty real, some could be from CGI/movies, and some could be just mistaken.

There are many accounts that in Africa there are still "donosaurs" in 1971 again that date, at one end of the world we had a UFO researcher and at the other we had a dinosaur researcher, very interesting. From what I have read that it is addressed in a general way from 1913 to 1988 there are hunters and important characters who on expeditions witnessed these creatures In addition to what was reported by the tribes. There are many reports during the wars of various creatures by air, land and sea. Those times were UFO season, so they must be related by the side effects of crossing realities, EM explosions, etc. So, while in one part of the world UFOs were observed in another part of the world saw "dinosaurs" and other creatures emerge to this reality.

tumblr_m13wywv0MY1r6ti0go1_500.jpg

Congo Dragons And The Colossal Confusions Over The Colossal Beasts
cryptidchronicles.tumblr.com/post/19547009190/congo-dragons-and-the-colossal-confusions-over-the-colos

in 1971 Joseph Ellis a pastor had an incredible encounter with a beast he could not identify. He estimated the length of the (visible) tailpart as 10 meters long (equal to his dugout, no neck or head could be seen), this was at a diameter of 0.5 to 1 metre. The colouration of the creature appeared to be a greyish-brown. When Pastor Ellis returned to the village he started asking natives about the strange creature, to his amazement it appeared that the subject was taboo. Dr. Roy, P. Mackal collected many reports of this and other cryptids whilst on his first and second expedition in search of Mokele Mbembe.

u-28crew.jpgforstner.jpg
The Case of the U-28 Creature, World War I - 31 July 1915
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJJSReC_2I

"At that moment I had with me in the conning tower six of my officers of the watch, including the chief engineer, the navigator, and the helmsman. Simultaneously we all drew one another's attention to this wonder of the seas, which was writhing and struggling among the debris. We were unable to identify the creature, but all of us agreed that it resembled an aquatic crocodile, which was about 60-feet long, with four limbs resembling large webbed feet, a long, pointed tail and a head which also tapered to a point. Unfortunately we were not able to take a photograph, for the animal sank out of sight after ten or fifteen seconds."

What is important to note about the log is that von Horstner had absolutely no reason to make up such a story; the scorn with which such accounts are usually met would prevent most people from reporting such an account. The fact that he recorded the incident in his official logbook lends the account real credibility. Unfortunately, any further investigation into the creature is impossible; the time which has elapsed since the sighting means that all witnesses have passed away, and any further possible evidence is buried at the bottom of the North Atlantic.

Last edited:
A video that was recorded on February 23, 2022 and that was released by the Mexican ufologist and journalist Jaime Maussan, shows the moment in which two alleged entities "descend" from the sky in the presence of three dogs that bark at them in San Vicente Chicoloapan, State of Mexico.

The video lasting just over two minutes, was recorded at one in the morning with 36 minutes by a security camera near the Coatepec River, and in it two strange formations can be seen, with a transparent appearance that slowly descend in what appears to be a dump while three stray dogs bark and run frightened by the event.

Massive flock of sheep has been walking in a circle for 12 days straight in China​

Dozens of sheep have been eerily walking around in a circle for 12 days straight in northern China’s Inner Mongolia region.

The bizarre behavior, captured on surveillance video, shows the large flock continuously marching clockwise in a nearly perfect circle on a farm.

Some other sheep can be seen watching from outside the rotation while others at times stand motionless in the center.

Video of the strange scene was tweeted Wednesday by Chinese state-run outlet People’s Daily, which reported the sheep are perfectly healthy and the cause of the behavior remains a mystery.

The sheep owner, identified as Ms. Miao, claimed the spectacle began with a few sheep before the whole flock joined in, Metro reported. Although there are 34 sheep pens at the farm, only the sheep in one of the pens — number 13 — have been acting this way.

They’ve been on the move since Nov. 4. It’s unclear whether they stop to eat or drink.

Some have speculated the sheep’s behavior could be caused by a bacterial disease called Listeriosis — also known as “circling disease.”

“Initially, affected animals are anorectic, depressed, and disoriented. They may propel themselves into corners, lean against stationary objects, or circle toward the affected side,” according to the Merck Manual.

Outbreaks typically occur as a result of spoiled or low-quality silage, according to the Merck Manual. In sheep and goats, however, death usually occurs within 24 to 48 hours after symptoms are observed.

Massive flock of sheep has been walking in a circle for 12 days straight in China​

Dozens of sheep have been eerily walking around in a circle for 12 days straight in northern China’s Inner Mongolia region.

The bizarre behavior, captured on surveillance video, shows the large flock continuously marching clockwise in a nearly perfect circle on a farm.

Some other sheep can be seen watching from outside the rotation while others at times stand motionless in the center.

Video of the strange scene was tweeted Wednesday by Chinese state-run outlet People’s Daily, which reported the sheep are perfectly healthy and the cause of the behavior remains a mystery.

The sheep owner, identified as Ms. Miao, claimed the spectacle began with a few sheep before the whole flock joined in, Metro reported. Although there are 34 sheep pens at the farm, only the sheep in one of the pens — number 13 — have been acting this way.

They’ve been on the move since Nov. 4. It’s unclear whether they stop to eat or drink.

Some have speculated the sheep’s behavior could be caused by a bacterial disease called Listeriosis — also known as “circling disease.”

“Initially, affected animals are anorectic, depressed, and disoriented. They may propel themselves into corners, lean against stationary objects, or circle toward the affected side,” according to the Merck Manual.

Outbreaks typically occur as a result of spoiled or low-quality silage, according to the Merck Manual. In sheep and goats, however, death usually occurs within 24 to 48 hours after symptoms are observed.

Maybe they are just sheep dancing.

I think the sheep have the instinct to migrate somewhere, but they can't, so they resort to this behaviour 🤔

I think the sheep have the instinct to migrate somewhere, but they can't, so they resort to this behaviour 🤔
You are talking about transhumance, 'the action or practice of moving livestock from one grazing ground to another in a seasonal cycle, typically to lowlands in winter and highlands in summer.' (Oxford Dictionary)
Possible, but only from a funny video and in absence of sheep herding experience you cannot make up a true explanation. It is like saying that bananas are being harvested at night after hearing the banana song.

Summary​

To recap, the ant death spiral is a strange and unfortunate bug in the usually effective pheromone system that ants follow. When such a system fails to work due to environmental triggers, ants start following each other in a never ending loop which, barring some sort interruption, tend to result in their eventual death due to exhaustion.

Summary​

To recap, the ant death spiral is a strange and unfortunate bug in the usually effective pheromone system that ants follow. When such a system fails to work due to environmental triggers, ants start following each other in a never ending loop which, barring some sort interruption, tend to result in their eventual death due to exhaustion.

The circle of death 💀

Could this be the case for sheep?

When ants lose track of their colony they fall into an infinite loop that will lead to total exhaustion and thus to their death.

Well, 5 days ago, stationary cameras of the Croatian wetter portal caught an interesting phenomenon, see below.

skitaca-800x370.jpg

Whether it is an apparition or a wetter phenomenon, IDK... 🤷‍♀️

Interesting about this place is that it is a pilgrimage site; this pilgrimage occurs every year.

"Apparition" in Skitača​

Published: November 18, 2022 at 10:25 a.m

Everyone who watched our cameras today at around 10 o'clock , on the one installed on Skitača, which captures meteorological panoramas in the direction of Rabac, and where there is a cross in the first frame, could have noticed something unusual.

The combination of the refraction of sunlight and raindrops on the camera along with the evaporation of water from the concrete cross created impressive scenes for about 15 minutes.

At first the frame was blurred, and then the camera recorded several interesting scenes in which it looked as if the figure was descending towards the cross with outstretched arms, while even a rainbow appeared in the background.

By the way, Skitača hosts a pilgrimage every year, which ends right at the top of the hill, where our camera is located, which, among other things, records the last, concrete cross that the locals of Skitača put up for their holiday of Križevo (May 3).

Who knows, if we were in some old times, maybe they would have interpreted this in some other ways, and not as an ordinary physical phenomenon. (PR/IM).

webcam-300x169.jpg

10:02 h

webcam-1-300x169.jpg

10:08 h

webcam-2-300x169.jpg

10:12 h

webcam-3-300x169.jpg

10:18 h

webcam-4-300x169.jpg

10:22 h

webcam-5-300x169.jpg

10:38 h

So, what's going on? A virus? The electromagnetic field anomaly? Or is it just that people are starting to notice a behavior that is common among animals and insects?

There are other videos of animals and insects walking in circles or having strange behavior

Mystery of Sheep Walking in Circle in China for 12 Days Potentially Solved​

A potential explanation has been shared by Matt Bell, a professor and director at the Department of Agriculture at Hartpury University, in Gloucester, England.

"It looks like the sheep are in the pen for long periods, and this might lead to stereotypic behavior, with the repeated circling due to frustration about being in the pen and limited [as to where they can go]. This is not good. Then the other sheep join as they are flock animals and bond or join their friends," Bell told Newsweek.

Really? Sheep are frustrated? Could this strange behavior be an effect of the wave?

Well, 5 days ago, stationary cameras of the Croatian wetter portal caught an interesting phenomenon, see below.

skitaca-800x370.jpg

Whether it is an apparition or a wetter phenomenon, IDK... 🤷‍♀️

Interesting about this place is that it is a pilgrimage site; this pilgrimage occurs every year.

Reflections via Water droplets

It looks through my 3D brain, like water a water droplet on the surface of the lens/protection filter - which then of course turns out blurry because it is out of focus. Plus the light get funnily bent, creating reflections which change over time as the droplet changes/gets smaller or moves. By the way, this can be used creatively photography, because you really get cool effects.

When those tremendous amounts of snow (up to 50 cm) came down over Stockholm the other night, I took out my camera, which was equipped with a wide angle. The snow flakes melted on the still warm surface of the lens, creating funny reflection. (see images below) Kind of the same principle like in the image from Croatia (me thinking).

The phenomena can often be observed from webcams all around the world after rainfalls

2022-11-21-00-51-33.jpg

2022-11-21-00-51-14.jpg

2022-11-21-00-49-50.jpg

Puma said: So, what's going on?

it could be something like this, with the magnetic line of force coming out from the Earth and being (perpendicular) the axle or center point of the rotation.

But a charged particle doesn’t move along magnetic lines of force. An electron doesn’t scoot from the North pole of a bar magnet to the South pole. Instead it moves around the magnetic lines of force.

Back
Top Bottom