Just Say No! Being Stubborn, Rigid May Lower Your Alzheimer’s Risk

I'm better on strict carnivore diet but it doesn't last within the minute I succumb to chocolate or nuts or beans, lentils, or cheese. Also hypersomnia, chronic fatigue, irritability still remain. So I think that maybe kinesio would guide me.
Nuts, beans, lentils and cheese are in the category of the most offenders to gut health. Have you tried a Carnivore-ish?
Paul saladino in his book, The Carnivore Code, describes the Carnivore-ish as follows:

If we do decide to include some plants while making animal foods the majority of our diet, which would be least toxic and less likely to trigger our immune system? In the following graphic, you’ll find what I consider to be a spectrum of plant toxicity. I generally think of the least offensive plant foods as non-sweet fruits, including things like winter/summer squash, avocados, cucumbers (without skin or seeds), and olives, as well as seasonal berries. Squash, in particular, contains higher amounts of carbohydrates and will impede efforts toward ketosis if that’s a goal. On the flip side, for those interested in incorporating carbohydrates into their diets prior to long, intense athletic efforts, squash might be a good option. Removal of skin and seeds from both squash and cucumbers decreases lectins significantly.

Captura 2020-04-16 a las 8.04.54.jpg

Hi Breo, thank you for sharing your experience!
I'm currently reading Rudolf Steiner ...
the high implication of our spirit in the emergence of ilnesses. Even in epidemics!

Kinesio is something I'd like to discover. Do you know a website or a book about how to apply it?
I'd like to know which supplements I must take for my gut issus (diarrhea since chilhood) as i tried many of them, without improvement. Even tried antiparasitic drugs.
I'm better on strict carnivore diet but it doesn't last within the minute I succumb to chocolate or nuts or beans, lentils, or cheese. Also hypersomnia, chronic fatigue, irritability still remain. So I think that maybe kinesio would guide me.

Hi Nature,

These uncontrolable cravings can be a sign of bio film overgrowth, fungus and more. And have to be supported with specific supplements on different levels that are really individual to be working succesfully.

Why dont you search for a knowledgable (in biofilm break up) Kinesiologist in your reach instead of trying to treat it yourself?

Testing yourself does deviate testing result strongly. Too many "Störfelder" from your own field are acted out during self test. These are the direct vectors - in the sense of the Forums Work - that render the testing unrealible. Laura wrote much about this topic.

I say this after many trials and search on my own as this is a missing topic in Applied Kinesiology 🙂

Hope that helps and hang in there!

Thank you jhonny and Breo!

Why dont you search for a knowledgable (in biofilm break up) Kinesiologist in your reach instead of trying to treat it yourself?
Kinesio is something new for me, alternative methods are a discovery for me. I thought to it because you mentionned it. I'll search for a kinesio in my area, once the lockdown will end. So, in the meanwhile, I'll follow jhonny's info: will introduce 1 vegetable at 1 time, among the less toxic ones.
:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom