Just read 1st chapter of the 1st Wave book

ARC

Padawan Learner
I am so excited.

In the very beginning when the C describes the electromagnetic "waves" I get a sense of the universe being alive - like some sort of perpetual motion machine. I can picture the "aliens" riding in on these waves to feed and back out again, similar to the way a killer whale rides in on an ocean wave and snatches a baby seal, then kind of wiggles and scoots to get back out in the deeper water.

ARC

ARC said:
I am so excited.

In the very beginning when the C describes the electromagnetic "waves" I get a sense of the universe being alive - like some sort of perpetual motion machine. I can picture the "aliens" riding in on these waves to feed and back out again, similar to the way a killer whale rides in on an ocean wave and snatches a baby seal, then kind of wiggles and scoots to get back out in the deeper water.

ARC
I'm glad you are enjoying the book, there is a lot to learn from all of the series. If you have any questions about it feel free to post here.

Thanks lainey. That's an excellent idea. I posted this thinking others might expound on the notion, or debate it, but it didn't generate any further conversation. I haven't gotten much further in the Wave as of yet - seems like every time I start the phone rings or people show up. At least the grand kids are back in school now so I should have more free time for reading.

ARC

ARC said:
Thanks lainey. That's an excellent idea. I posted this thinking others might expound on the notion, or debate it, but it didn't generate any further conversation. I haven't gotten much further in the Wave as of yet - seems like every time I start the phone rings or people show up. At least the grand kids are back in school now so I should have more free time for reading.

ARC
Ok, so you could say that you gave expecting something in return? Recognition or validation? It might be something to think about.
Personally I didn't really understand how we relate to baby seals as that gives the impression that we are innocent and helpless against the actions of the whale whereas I intend to make myself the opposite FWIW.
It's great that the material has got you thinking and I hope it doesn't put you off sharing in future.

ARC said:
I am so excited.

ARC

xD it is in motion, read about relativity and how all astros are moving, even one is moving while not moving. Rarely something does not move. Even when you stay still your cells and particles move. You rotate with the planet. The planet moves with the sun. The sun moves with other stars and the galaxy. And so on and so on.

You also ride waves, the floor you stand on might be made of waves, orbitals, and all type of wavery stuff. Wave readers read matter, which science says are made by particles that move in lines, or that move like waves, or that produce a wave pattern. Electromagnetism is called that way because electrons might move in a wave patterns, electricity creates magnetical force, and electricity also produce radio waves, radio waves produce an electromotive force at a distance, and this might then produce an electric charge and then another magnetic force. Is a cycle.

I understand that Prometeo, but when I read that paragraph it was like I could see it, feel it, actually experience it. And it said that the waves are "intentional", not naturally occurring, but it gave me a sense of our solar system "breathing", for lack of a better word - not the intentional electromagnetic waves that are harmful by design but something naturally occurring, something as even and automatic as breathing that is a normal part of the functionality of the solar system and its components as well as the entire universe - helps keep things moving, if that makes sense. Obviously, gravitational pull plays a role, but, and I lack the correct terminology here so in layman's terms, the heart can't pump oxygen to the brain without the lungs to supply the oxygen. See what I mean?

ARC

Misunderstood my idea of electromagnetism. Electromagnetism is something going on natural without the need of harm, it can be calibrated to harm. Without electromagnetism your brain could not work.

the heart can't pump oxygen to the brain without the lungs to supply the oxygen

I see what you mean, that is exactly what I explained lol, but yes I agree on you in general. Very poetic.

ARC said:
I am so excited.

ARC

That sense may come from the experience of aligning with Laura's thought, IMO, and something similar seems to be reported by all the readers of the Wave who aren't doped up or depersonalized to the point of dumbfoundedness when they read it. She makes it easy to understand and you'll experience something similar when you listen to her voice during the EE sessions.

Enjoy it and do consider finishing the Wave as soon as possible to experience the first-hand effect for as long as possible.

Yes you are right. Laura`s wave series books are amazing. When i read them i had a feeling that it was happening to me in that moment of reading. So its not something unusual. It written in a way that everybody can understand and enjoy. Read them all as soon as possible. I highly recommend them.

Sorry Prometeo, I guess "layman" is as good as I get, lol.

Buddy and Konstantin - you both encouraged me to finish reading the Wave series "as soon as possible". I generally pore through books fairly quickly but there sure are a lot of them in the series. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.

ARC

Buddy said:
ARC said:
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.

ARC

Pipe breathing helps with that.

I agree with Buddy. Practising the EE programme with help you digest and really feel this valuable information that is at hand. I'm glad that it's made such an impression on you, as I'm sure it did on a lot of others when they started!

Back
Top Bottom