Jurassic World: Dominion

Ghazi18

Jedi
Saw this movie about 2 weeks ago and it was honestly an ok movie (In my opinion). Compared to the other movies, I felt this one was a little rushed and was very quick to get to the point as if they wanted to just end the series. What caught my attention was the plot of the movie which had to do with DNA manipulation and how it affects the food supply. There was something that was ruining the crops in the mid west of USA but it wouldn't ruin the crops that were growing next to it because those crops were genetically modified by the same company that was messing around with the dinosaurs and other animals DNA. This of course was causing food supply issues in the movie and shows how a company or companies can\want to control society. The timing of the release is also coincidental with our current global food supply problems as wells as the biolabs being discovered.

I saw it about a month ago myself. Like you said, it was ok. I sat up a bit in the theatre when they went into the DNA manipulation of crops as well as the creation of the insects (locusts) in a lab! The opening scene with the Mosasaurus coming out of the sea and grabbing the cage of crabs set the tone for the rest of the film; the unexpected consequences and wishful thinking of playing around with genetics and nature itself.

Back
Top Bottom