Julius Caesar and Mithraism

Pierre vous êtes passionnant, je reconnais votre intelligence supérieure et vous suis infiniment reconnaissante de la partager avec nous...
Je me suis permis de faire un copier/coller de votre article en Français que je relierai avec plaisir, à loisir pour mieux m'en imprégner...
UN GRAND MERCI

Pierre you are fascinating, I recognize your superior intelligence and I am infinitely grateful to you for sharing it with us...
I have taken the liberty of copying and pasting your article in French, which I will gladly link to at my leisure to better understand it...
A BIG THANK YOU

Thank you for your research....it shines light on questions I had.
Well done, Pierre!
Writing this article took a toll. When you gaze into that abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
I'll bet, big secret uncovered. Yes, it does....gaze back. I'll see you protected, in my visions, if that's ok with you....Just be alert for any negative synchronicities; if they do happen, I find being aware of them, flattens any effects and also allows me to take any necessary action where needed.
---Edit 4 spelling

That was absolutely fascinating. My curiosity was piqued by Laura's mention of this thread in her commentaries on the Kingdom of God, and this article satisfied it admirably.

So we've got a secret society founded by Caesar's oligarchic assassins, intended apparently to wage war from the shadows against the legacy of Caesar. Over time, it mutated into freemasonry. I suspect the various intelligence agencies, which also seem to have been gestated in the same secret society context that gave rise to the masons, have a connection to Mithraism as well.

The society has also penetrated the Christian church, I suspect. Many Catholics are of the opinion that the secularization and watering down of tradition represented by Vatican II occurred at the hands of Masons. However, their influence likely began much earlier. I wonder if the judaizing influence - combining the gospels with the Torah, for example - and the covering up of Caesar's identity with the Jesus of Nazareth myth - might not have been given a helping hand by Mithraic agents penetrating the early Church. If so, the mutation of the imperial cult into contemporary Christinity starts to make a lot more sense.

Human sacrifices​

Not only Roman Mithraism practiced bull sacrifices but there is also several frescoes evoking human sacrifices. For example this fresco found in the Mithraeum of Santa Maria Capua Vetere[8]:
The society has also penetrated the Christian church, I suspect. Many Catholics are of the opinion that the secularization and watering down of tradition represented by Vatican II occurred at the hands of Masons

In the Catholic tradition, we cannibalize the body of Christ. This act is called Eucharist and the origin is, supposedly, the last supper

The Eucharist (from Greek εὐχαριστία, eucharist, thanksgiving), also called Holy Sacrifice, Lord's Supper, Breaking of Bread, Communion, Blessed Sacrament, Holy Mysteries or Holy Supper, according to the tradition of the Catholic, Orthodox, Coptic, Anglican, Presbyterian and some Lutheran denominations, considered as a sacrament, is the body and blood of Jesus Christ under the species of bread and wine.
Wikipedia
images (1).jpeg
images.jpeg

I also find it very interesting that the preparation of the body of Christ, the so-called host, is done as an offering to the sun and the chief apostle is Peter, the rock.

Matthew 16:18. "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

The iconic scenes of Mithras show him being born from a rock, slaughtering a bull, and sharing a banquet with the god Sol (the Sun). Wikipedia

Banquet

The second most important scene after the tauroctony in Mithraic art is the so-called banquet scene. The banquet scene features Mithras and Sol Invictus banqueting on the hide of the slaughtered bull. Wikipedia

Birth from a rock

Mithras is depicted as being born from a rock. He is shown as emerging from a rock, already in his youth, with a dagger in one hand and a torch in the other. He is nude, standing with his legs together, and is wearing a Phrygian cap. Wikipedia

Mithras_petra_genetrix_Terme.jpg

The Catholic offering

images (2).jpeg

It is very common to see in the Catholic tradition that the clergyman holds a special chalice for this occasion and some chalices have solar details like rays. Generally the chalice is golden.

images (3).jpeg

Exactly! This reenactment / celebration is still going on today under other covers. Literally satanic. At a human level, a manifestation of the destructive nature of 4D STS.

Writing this article took a toll. When you gaze into that abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
And it’s interesting that the bull represents virility in several cultures, manliness and strength of will. Without a will to resist, we’re more than willing slaves.

But also, this whole tendency to label everything as toxic masculinity, and feminizing society, kind of takes on a different meaning when viewed through the lens of Mithras.

And it works it’s magic in society by hooking itself on the most compassionate and empathic aspects of that masculinity. By creating guilt with twisted logic.

The other interesting aspect is that the bull in the ritual, much as it happened with Caesar, cannot be met head on, it had to be betrayed, lured in with false promises and then betrayed and murdered in cold blood.

An abyss indeed.

The society has also penetrated the Christian church, I suspect
You might be right. For example there are phonetic similarities between "Mithra" and the "mitre" worn by archbishops as well as similarities in shape between the Phrygian cap as exhibited, for example, on the Brutus coin and the first mitres of the Christian clergy:

1660666020771.png

1660666156287.png

"Phrygian cap" has been mentioned once in the sessions:

Cass session 09 04 2011

Q: (L) What did the 7th grade of Mithraism originally confer?
A: Mithraism was the reversal of the stop version.

Q: (L) What does that mean it conferred?
A: Mastery of forces and being mastered.

Q: (L) Why is Mithras shown wearing a Phrygian cap?
A: To confuse the observers. Keep in mind that the issues are more complex than your questions allow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom