Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

I would propably be the last person in the room qualified for such a job. But if I identify myself as one of the other 163+ genders I be the first one on their list. Time for a career switch.

And since when can NASDAQ tell on how businesses should run themselves?

We need to bring back slu.t shaming and traditional values. More and more articles like this are popping up. Disgusting 😡

This was on RT today

Think it all logically follows as we live in a gratification-centered culture. Our culture is also particularly loose now when it comes to inhibitions. In fact, one of the main signals coming out is that it's advanced and cool to not be restricted by traditional values. Sadly, I don't see a reversal to this any time soon.

People just need to keep their stuff to themselves - though they aren't so much nowadays as evidenced by the article from the guardian. I pray we never get to a position where the government mandates that everyone needs to engage in such behaviour for the greater good. You never know... It may happen! 2020 has revealed a lot!

Sorry for the double post. I knew I saw this somewhere

A brave new world indeed.

Now we just need the pill *cough cough* vaccine to hide the pain.

People just need to keep their stuff to themselves - though they aren't so much nowadays as evidenced by the article from the guardian

Articles like this were common on Woke and feminists outlets. Now they are becoming more and more mainstream.

I pray we never get to a position where the government mandates that everyone needs to engage in such behaviour for the greater good.

MSM propagates that it is liberating. Only a matter of time before the education system follows.

They will abolish Christainity and destroy the bond of marriage and get rid of the family unit and take full control over our kids. In this way they will normalize pedophilia

Everything unnatural will be normalized. Just give it some time. At least, if the psychopaths get their way. And perhaps the cosmos will intervene before that.

OSIT.

Articles like this were common on Woke and feminists outlets. Now they are becoming more and more mainstream.

MSM propagates that it is liberating. Only a matter of time before the education system follows.

They will abolish Christainity and destroy the bond of marriage and get rid of the family unit and take full control over our kids. In this way they will normalize pedophilia

Everything unnatural will be normalized. Just give it some time. At least, if the psychopaths get their way. And perhaps the cosmos will intervene before that.

OSIT.

@bjorn i think it's even worse than letting the psychopaths get their way. I think the whole program is in getting the "buy in" of normal people. It's showing people the "pot of gold" as the C's put it..

"Look you can have this, you can do this, things can be this way"

I think if you can engineer the human body to not feel a certain kind of "pain" and at the same time create the impression that certain ways of being are actually desirable for everyone then you can get WHOLESALE acceptance of what we now term as rather abhorrent, at least when displayed in the public sphere.

If you then have everyone interconnected in a technology grid, you can monitor the system and get early warnings on anyone who dares get undesirable inclinations to revert back to the "old normal".

You know what @bjorn... One may be forgiven for thinking that this world is being built right around us as we speak. #newnormal. We have the privilege of watching it take shape in real-time. A few generations down the line, they'll think it was the way things should have always been.

Scary thoughts.

@bjorn I have a hypothesis.

I think traditional values haven't persisted because of their inherent "goodness" but rather because they were an optimal way to live in such a way as to minimise suffering, a certain kind of pain which I'll call "social pain" and I suppose ultimately to optimise ones survival chances. On a mass scale, I think this is what enabled traditional values to persist. You could say it was borne off the fruits of living by its rules and in this way it became "normal".

I hypothesise that the scheme to break traditional values has many dimensions, some of which may seem disconnected but in time, it'll all connect together into a coherent whole once newer pieces get brought in.

First, technological and civilisation advancement serves many purposes and one purpose that is critical to my hypothesis is how a modern advanced civilisation (especially an individual based civilisation) allows one to optimise their chances of survival without the need to fall back on a "community". This is one strand that held up "traditionalism".

Second, I believe a certain kind of cultural revolution that undoes the fusion of the notions of "purity", "goodness" and the like with traditional values is crucial. If you can detach these notions from traditionalism by introduction of "relativity" or "nihilism" or "post modernism" then I think you undo another crucial thing that held up traditionalism.

Third, I put forward the notion that materialism plays a role. You really don't want religion of any sort to persist. Spiritualism must die. You need to employ science in such a way as to make materialism appear like the ultimate reality. This will accomplish a few things: it'll make people "terrestrialize" (made up word) concepts that previously were "religiolized" (another made up word) e.g. notions of being good and bad and what they mean. It'll also tilt the battle between the body and the spirit more towards the body - uninhibited gratification will lose the inhibitions that were previously placed on it.

Fourth, and this is crucial... Despite all the above, people have an inbuilt "pain" sensor that keeps them in line. Keeps society in line. Call this kind of pain, "social" pain. I think this is the last frontier. You can do all the above, pave the way but you can't go all the way as most of people will still be guided by this "pain" sensor.

So what must be done? My hypothesis is that the last hurdle is to introduce a tweak to the human body to remove, suppress or cancel this "social pain" sensor.

Once that is done, you will have a completely different type of human, moulded and prepared to be a certain way.

So actually, ultimately, to conclude, to say what I think, which is obviously crazy, how can it not be... Are you ready? Actually, it might be quite anti-climatic... Well, the grand finale of my hypothesis is that looking at the world right now, I think the (covid) vaccine might be intended to cut this "social pain" sensor in people (at least as one of its goals). There was a conspiracy theory going around about it cutting ones connection to their soul... But I don't think that's the intention... I think the intention is to cut this pain that ultimately inhibits people from just "letting go". Allowing people to finally let go of that which ultimately holds them back.

Call me crazy 🤪

Alas @bjorn the wave of inspiration hasn't stopped. I blame you 😝

Building on my hypothesis.

The C's said that the mutation that caused all the havoc around covid was centered around soldiers. If I remember correctly, they specified that the STO mutation made whoever less controllable, or at least some of the infected.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
I always thought that by less controllable, they meant "defiant". And by controllable they meant obedient.

It dawned on me however, as I was writing my previous post that I didn't have a word for this "social pain" sensor. A word however did come to me... "Empathy".

I wonder if the degree of "empathy" in people has any correlation to their "controllability".

I always associated controllability with notions of obedience and defiance in the sense of one's relation to authority figures.

But I wonder if the sense the C's are talking about it is more esoteric with regards controllability of people to what the PTB are selling which is a whole way of life that must be embodied. I wonder if empathy is a blocker to that and so one of the aims is to turn off or suppress this in humans.

Alas @bjorn my hypothesis continues to take shape!!

Apparently the University of Victoria, B.C. is looking for donations.
They haven't raised very much money, so perhaps its an indication of trans-fatigue?

I noticed all the fuzzy feel good language used in the article:
1606882625888.png
The Chair in Transgender Studies is committed to generating solid reliable information about the real world to drive social change and improve the well-being of trans, nonbinary, Two-Spirit, and other gender-diverse people. We support and build healthy communities by facilitating activities of interest to trans, nonbinary, Two-Spirit, and other gender-diverse people and their allies.

Our work is fostering research and scholarship in Transgender Studies:
  • Encouraging both existing and new scholars to pursue careers in Transgender Studies and building local, national and international linkages with others working in Transgender Studies
  • Hosting visiting academic and community scholars
  • Proactive community outreach and knowledge mobilization
  • Teaching and mentoring related to the area of Transgender Studies
  • Assisting faculty to integrate Transgender Studies content into their courses
  • Academic Director of the Transgender Archives
  • Fundraising in support of the Chair in Transgender Studies and the Transgender Archives.

If you have any questions, please contact our Development Office at 250-418-5140, or by email at givingtuesday@uvic.ca.

UVIC EMPLOYEES: Many UVic employees choose to make a gift through payroll deductions. If you would like to set-up a payroll deduction gift please click the link and fill out the form. If you have any questions, please contact Danielle Mulligan, Annual Giving Officer, by phone at local 4498 or by email at givingofficer@uvic.ca.

Thanks to our generous Matching Donors – Andrew Beckerman, Lynn Conway, DeeBee’s Organics, Mariette Pathy Allen, Thomas Kailath, Ralph Huenemann, Shelagh Rogers, Selma Linzer – for today only, your support for the Chair in Transgender Studies will have up to three times the impact! Give now – the first $5,000 donated, no matter the size of the individual donations, will be matched three times by our Giving Tuesday Matching Donors.
Thermometers will be updated every 30 mins between 6AM - 9PM on December 1st.
Dollars Raised - $4,030.
Donors- 23

Back
Top Bottom