Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Better late than never. JP obviously feels played. Hopefully, millions more vaccinated people will be wise enough to admit the same.

In case people want to share this on twitter, here is the fragment.

When JP took the shot I was extremely surprised. Having been fooled by Big Pharma grifters before, who nearly sent him off planet, you'd think he wouldn't go for this mRNA so easily. I thought to myself, "The guy's above average intelligent, how could he not find the two sides of the story to this 6 month and ready to use experimental treatment ?". Well, it looks like he and his support group appear to be not as cautious as I'd expect them to be after his last near death experience. In a way he's a poster child of why intelligence is not what separates those for or against these shots.

Now the big question: Does he know why what he sees is happening ????

Peterson catches on, eventually. Fair play to him, so many can't.

Yes, he is getting a little more angry about it.

Back in early September, JP briefly broaches this in his talk: Australia: Lockdowns and Location Apps | John Anderson |

Mostly in reference to force and mandates.

Recorded September 9th , 2021

This episode was recorded on September 9th. Dr. Jordan Peterson and John Anderson exchange ideas about the freedom of conscience, policies, and mandatory vaccines. Dr. Jordan shares his experience with policies while Anderson shares tips on conducting proper debates while commenting on the governmental debates. See how Australia connects to their discussion and how social media came into play. John Anderson is a sixth-generation farmer and grazier from New South Wales, who spent 19 years in the Australian Parliament. After serving in politics, Anderson launched a web-based interview program, Conversations with John Anderson, featuring interviews with public intellectuals. He continues to serve the interests of Australia’s rural and regional communities.

You have to submerge yourself in Woke Land before you get it. You see a black person kind of glaring at a woman. Only white people act this way in Woke land. All other races are saints. So the black person is acting like a white person here.

Even worse is when you are white and straight. So it's also an attack on being straight.

I just can't understand how could JP manage to be so stupid and naive again. Or is it that his popularity gave him a touch of mesiah complex so he thought they will leave him in peace. Does he not see what is going on and who runs the world yet..? :-O

I just can't understand how could JP manage to be so stupid and naive again. Or is it that his popularity gave him a touch of mesiah complex so he thought they will leave him in peace. Does he not see what is going on and who runs the world yet..? :-O

To be fair, I wouldn't call him stupid, but moreso that he is naive about ponerology and how deeply infected it has society and how strongly it is rooted in governments. I think he acted in what he believed was the best possible solution according to his level of knowledge.

Sometimes people, even very smart ones have to make mistakes in order to gain a realization/understanding that there is an aspect in their life they have been blind too. I just hope that he won't pay a big price for having taken the vaxx and instead he can gain insight on ponerology.

I think a big drive for intellectuals in the public eye is to avoid anything that could be thought of as conspiracy. So even if there are obvious conspirators wrecking the world they will dive into any other explanation so as not to be branded a tinfoil hatter.

Jordan was criticized a number of months ago for not being in touch with what was going on with covid. He responded that with his akathisia he had been unable to give much attention to anything.

I think with him there may be a bit of column A and a bit of B. After listening to him speak this last week I think he is starting to finally understand the scam going on.

Regardless, he is an outstanding person who has helped millions become better people and even if I can see a few things better than he can I am quite sure he sees a million things better than I.

Back
Top Bottom