Joining the private FOTCM Board

Yeah. That's right. I'd forgotten. I guess if I can articulate things correctly and not misinterpret them (my mother tongue is Spanish and although I know English I still use translators to express things correctly) Thank You.
If you are worried about not being able to articulate things correctly into English, you can always post in Spanish, too, and make it a "Spoiler". That way, another Spanish speaker can look at what you wrote in Spanish and tell if everything was translated correctly. And, if not, let us know.

And, hopefully, you know that there are many people here whose first language isn't English, so we are all very understanding of mis-translated posts. Also, I am very amazed at how all of you who don't have English as a first language still post here to the best of your ability; whether it is with an online translator or without. You all amaze me! So don't let the fact that English is not your mother tongue keep you from posting things that you'd like to post. :-)

Last edited:
I am requesting an update on my application that was sent almost a year ago. I thought the delay may have been related to my
activity on the forum or maybe my application did not arrived at its correct destitation.

I am requesting an update on my application that was sent almost a year ago. I thought the delay may have been related to my
activity on the forum or maybe my application did not arrived at its correct destitation.

How did you send your application? in paper or electronic format? We have no trace of it here! :scared:

ADDED: It has been found. Apologies, Harmony99. It is not your fault, we just seem to have misfiled it. We'll look at it asap!

I have a problem with my donation with Paypal where I keep getting an error "Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country" (Croatia).
Capture.JPG
Do you know, are there any new rules with Paypal or should I take it up with their support?

I swear I could remember another Croatian member having the same issue recently, but can't find the discussion. It might be a new situation with PayPal, so my advice would be to contact PayPal and ask them what's going on.

I swear I could remember another Croatian member having the same issue recently, but can't find the discussion. It might be a new situation with PayPal, so my advice would be to contact PayPal and ask them what's going on.
Yes, there was, indeed. No solution was found other than using Stripe instead. It worked for the other Cro member.

Back
Top Bottom