Joining the private FOTCM Board

Hello everyone, I am now a proud member of FOTCM ... thank you very much. I wasn't exactly clear on where to post how happy I am with being a member so I found this thread and figured I would have at it. My intention is to incorporate reading/posting on the site into my lifestyle. I do have some potential posts that I would worry rightly or wrongly about being on this public site but I DEFINITELY have not walked the walk enough to be deserving of being on the private forum. Thank you again for everything that is on this forum as well as for all the incredible people that find themselves here.

I have been carrying my private crystal in my front pocket almost every day since I got it in 2015 I believe. I have had some interesting experiences with it which I won't go into so as to not hijack this thread ... but I did want to mention that on the day that I found out that I had become a member of FOTCM, it was one of the rare days that I did not have my personal Crystal in my front pocket as I walked to the mailbox. When I got the great news, I decided it didn't like not being in my front pocket and I I went and retrieved it and gave thanks:-)

As I searched my mails I couldn't find the address for sending my FOTCM application for membership. Where can find it on this forum?
You can see it below the application form that you used for your online submission back in January:

To make it easier for you, here it goes:

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind (FOTCM)
295 Scratch Branch Rd
Otto, NC 28763
USA

Hello everyone:)

Here, Eric from Paris, since many years, I want to ask scientific questions to the Cs when I saw their astonishing answers to scientific point (I miss Santilli amazing style session in May 95). I'm just wondering how to do it? I don't even know if I'm a fellowship of the FOTCM :(

Hope my english is not so bad. Can someone clarify my point and tell me if I need to post more scientific messages to hope becoming member of the FOTCM and maybe, one day, participationg at the zoom Cs sessions and asking some scientific questions.

Merci beaucoup, for your help
Love and Light,
Eric

Here, Eric from Paris, since many years, I want to ask scientific questions to the Cs when I saw their astonishing answers to scientific point (I miss Santilli amazing style session in May 95). I'm just wondering how to do it? I don't even know if I'm a fellowship of the FOTCM :(

Hope my english is not so bad. Can someone clarify my point and tell me if I need to post more scientific messages to hope becoming member of the FOTCM and maybe, one day, participationg at the zoom Cs sessions and asking some scientific questions.

Merci beaucoup, for your help
Love and Light,
Eric

Hello Eric. There is an application to become a member of FoCTM and after that the post below describes what you need to do to gain access to the private FoCTM forum
As you probably know, or you will find out soon, there is a private sub-forum for FOTCM members. If you have received a FOTCM welcome package this only means that you are registered as a FOTCM member. Access to the private board is not granted automatically when you join the Fellowship though, but is instead decided by the Moderators/Admins for each of you on an individual basis.

The Fellowship is like an extended family in the making and the membership area is a virtual community where we as a group further the support of our members and discuss work on the common aim and related projects. Naturally, since we then are getting closer to each other we would like to know a bit about our new members before we invite them to our space; what are your challenges in life (we all have them), what are you going through, what are your circumstances? Here we look to the open forum on your participation.

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access and is visible for Forum members who have at least 50 posts registered Forum members only.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

You're welcome to post any related questions you may have in this thread. :)

Hope that helps.

"tell me if I need to post more scientific messages to hope becoming member of the FOTCM and maybe, one day, participating at the zoom Cs sessions and asking some scientific questions."

Hi Eric. As far as I know there is no such rule. Most of the time scientific questions need scientific answers and abstract formulas. I know it from personal experience. But scientific questions should also be discussed. If you like, I am interested in similar problems, so we can prepare the ground by discussion, though I ma more mathematician in spirit than a real physicist.

Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Eric. There is an application to become a member of FoCTM and after that the post below describes what you need to do to gain access to the private FoCTM forum

Hope that helps.
Thanks Jones for your fast answer, I'm gonna to check it now :)
Eric
Hi Eric. As far as I know there is no such rule. Most of the time scientific questions need scientific answers and abstract formulas. I know it from personal experience. But scientific questions should also be discussed. If you like, I am interested in similar problems, so we can prepare the ground by discussion, though I ma more mathematician in spirit than a real physicist.

Welcome!
Hello Ark :)

Thanks a lot for your welcome and answer. It's an honour for me . I have a DEA in theoretical physics (1995) and there I started preparing for the "math aggregation" over two years. I am so impressed by the scientific answers of the Cs which are out of the ordinary..

Since my studies, at the university, I felt that the theory of relativity is not complete and it's necessary to come back to Maxwell's equations. It seems obvious that it is necessary to come back to the interpretation of these equations and the fact that the Cs confirmed that the 4th dimension of space is not linear time confirms this idea and make me so happy.

We come back to the central idea that we don't really know in math and physics what the 4th dimension of space really is because we haven't made a certain hypothesis saying the Cs. What hypothesis is this? It is by appropriating the deep nature of the 4th dimension of space that we will be able to unlock physics and maths by unlocking our interpretation and scope of Maxwell's equations. We must not forget that it is the latter which are the basis of relativity and quantum mechanics. And this unlocking might open the way to the variability of physics, math, reality by accessing to the Unified Field.

So, we can look forward to unify quantum physics and relativity or look backward to review Maxwell equations where tne Unity is already present.

If it's ok for you, Ark, to prepare the ground of a scientific discussion, I'm going to post some questions that have emerged from my thinking and reading the Cs sessions.
Thanks again for your answer,
Sincerely, Eric from Paris

Back
Top Bottom