Johnson and Johnson Vaccine

Truthseeker101

Padawan Learner
FOTCM Member
Hello all,

For the past couple years I have managed to not get vaccinated and I don't want to for a host of reasons. Nonetheless I am considering
the Johnson and Johnson version with a heavy heart and a lot of trepidation so that I could go to my condo in BC for the first time in 2 years
and more importantly be with my wife and daughter more easily ...who are vaccinated by the way. Being unvaccinated ends up isolating me
from the ones I love most because of the travel restrictions as well as how freaky people have gotten about the issue.

I worry about the inflammation ... I think I manage to stay fairly inflamed as it is ... lol. I especially worry about my receptors and my intuitive connections being diminished ,,, comments about this in particular would be GREATLY appreciated. And I worry about the side effects.

I know what a huge personal decision it is and I am asking for members who have already gone through this decision to weigh in with how they sorted it out for themselves with any links to Johnson and Johnson specific information. Yes I have searched it but it is overwhelming the amount of material to wade through so specific links are appreciated.

I bookmarked an article about a year ago for protocols if one decides one must get one of these vaccines that SOTT did with Gaby I believe but have misplaced it ... if one has access to this link it would be great to get it again.

Any and all comments appreciated.

Hello all,

For the past couple years I have managed to not get vaccinated and I don't want to for a host of reasons. Nonetheless I am considering
the Johnson and Johnson version with a heavy heart and a lot of trepidation so that I could go to my condo in BC for the first time in 2 years
and more importantly be with my wife and daughter more easily ...who are vaccinated by the way. Being unvaccinated ends up isolating me
from the ones I love most because of the travel restrictions as well as how freaky people have gotten about the issue.

I worry about the inflammation ... I think I manage to stay fairly inflamed as it is ... lol. I especially worry about my receptors and my intuitive connections being diminished ,,, comments about this in particular would be GREATLY appreciated. And I worry about the side effects.

I know what a huge personal decision it is and I am asking for members who have already gone through this decision to weigh in with how they sorted it out for themselves with any links to Johnson and Johnson specific information. Yes I have searched it but it is overwhelming the amount of material to wade through so specific links are appreciated.

I bookmarked an article about a year ago for protocols if one decides one must get one of these vaccines that SOTT did with Gaby I believe but have misplaced it ... if one has access to this link it would be great to get it again.

I went to a naturopath who had something called a "Vega" machine which naturopaths use for testing things that your body likes, can tollerate as well as things you should avoid. Here is an example of one:

I did this because I KNOW that every person is different and will have different things they react negatively to, and different things that will help them. Even things that will help a person over time, can change as a person's body's needs change. For instance, I took all my bottles of supplements along with me (the naturopath asked me to do this) and she tested each of these and I ended up with the ones my body could use and the ones that were superflouous. I went back again and those actually changed, but not much. I think two of my supplements did.

The first time I went, she actually diagnosed residual Covid and gave me something for that too.

In order to use the machine, my naturopath asks the client to remove their shoes and socks and places the wand against one of their toes.... So make sure your feet are clean when you go! :lol:

It was expensive, but worth it. My naturopath only had Pfizer and AstraZeneca to test at the time - it was before Moderna was forced onto us in Australia as well. I ended up avoiding Pfizer and taking Atrazeneca. However, I refuse to take any boosters (to stay employed as a nurse). I am currently watching our "health" system deteriorate, call Code Yellows (internal emergencies - because they can't treat all the potential heart attacks and strokes within the required 10 minutes) and wondering why people (who should know better) are so on board with the killer jab boosters.

Hello all,

For the past couple years I have managed to not get vaccinated and I don't want to for a host of reasons.
I am sorry about the decision and situation. you may want to share those host of reasons given that you managed 2 years with out it, decided to do it when the restrictions are getting lifted. Some times we make decisions for the reasons that may not be logical , having feedback is very helpful.
Nonetheless I am considering
and more importantly be with my wife and daughter more easily ...who are vaccinated by the way.
Is this a restriction your wife and daughter put on you? Did you talked to them and conveyed your fears of inflammation. If it is the fear of their getting covid (after vaccination) or you making the decision. did you talked to them and what is their thought process. Probably you might have written some where I am not sure. I know logic is no longer human forte now a days. Strategic enclosure goes a long way in navigating the current world.
Being unvaccinated ends up isolating me from the ones I love most because of the travel restrictions as well as how freaky people have gotten about the issue.
Well, you can say you are vaccinated with your friends to avoid scrutiny. It is a different story with family and travel authorities. But It all depends on what you are expecting from your family and friends.
you can follow Gaby and keyhole's protocols. some of the forum members did got vaccination when it became essential and seems to be ok ( as far as i read).
If you are in the border with USA and Canadian authorities honor US Vaccine, you can find in solvhealth where you can get the locations of J&J vaccine here. I found this site to be very useful searching for location (when I thought i may have to go for J & J). This site only has US practitioners.

COVID Mass Vaccination Experiment: Prepare For The Worst With This Health Protocol
forum thread Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination
Keyhole's specific protocol

I am sorry about the decision and situation. you may want to share those host of reasons given that you managed 2 years with out it, decided to do it when the restrictions are getting lifted. Some times we make decisions for the reasons that may not be logical , having feedback is very helpful.

Is this a restriction your wife and daughter put on you? Did you talked to them and conveyed your fears of inflammation. If it is the fear of their getting covid (after vaccination) or you making the decision. did you talked to them and what is their thought process. Probably you might have written some where I am not sure. I know logic is no longer human forte now a days. Strategic enclosure goes a long way in navigating the current world.

Well, you can say you are vaccinated with your friends to avoid scrutiny. It is a different story with family and travel authorities. But It all depends on what you are expecting from your family and friends.

you can follow Gaby and keyhole's protocols. some of the forum members did got vaccination when it became essential and seems to be ok ( as far as i read).

If you are in the border with USA and Canadian authorities honor US Vaccine, you can find in solvhealth where you can get the locations of J&J vaccine here. I found this site to be very useful searching for location (when I thought i may have to go for J & J). This site only has US practitioners.

COVID Mass Vaccination Experiment: Prepare For The Worst With This Health Protocol
forum thread Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination
Keyhole's specific protocol
Thank you Seek10, This is such a thoughtful and thorough response. I agree that feedback can be helpful and I have not definitively made up my mind one way or the other. Luckily, I am not being pressured by my wife and daughter into getting the vaccine and they have been supportive of me so far and I simply don't talk about it with most other people. It's just getting to the point where I feel my travel life is being limited to such a degree that I am considering it. These are the reasons I am considering it.

1. Rightly or wrongly, I have my doubts about the vaccine restrictions being lifted for Canada as well as for a lot of other countries and I am not ready to sell my Condo in Vancouver. I know restrictions have been lifted in a lot of places but they have also held firm in a lot of places. Didn't the C's comment about the powers that be and their attachment to vaccine requirements??? I'd have to go back and reference what they said.

This is a rather pitiful reason given the severity of the potential complications but a reason nonetheless. If I choose to not go to BC this summer, and wait, it is still a consistent planning problem for my wife and I since we like to use the Condo year round. It just gets harder and harder to not go with her and wait ... this summer for instance, if I don't go then that will be a another month away from my family and I would like to be with them instead of living solo in my US home. I would also like to be able to travel with my wife. She is in Italy right now with my daughter ... I am not sure but I don't think I could get into Italy now without a vaccine.

So these are the main reasons it is on the table now. Thanks again for redirecting me to Gaby's health Protocols.

Cheers.

I went to a naturopath who had something called a "Vega" machine which naturopaths use for testing things that your body likes, can tollerate as well as things you should avoid. Here is an example of one:

I did this because I KNOW that every person is different and will have different things they react negatively to, and different things that will help them. Even things that will help a person over time, can change as a person's body's needs change. For instance, I took all my bottles of supplements along with me (the naturopath asked me to do this) and she tested each of these and I ended up with the ones my body could use and the ones that were superflouous. I went back again and those actually changed, but not much. I think two of my supplements did.

The first time I went, she actually diagnosed residual Covid and gave me something for that too.

In order to use the machine, my naturopath asks the client to remove their shoes and socks and places the wand against one of their toes.... So make sure your feet are clean when you go! :lol:

It was expensive, but worth it. My naturopath only had Pfizer and AstraZeneca to test at the time - it was before Moderna was forced onto us in Australia as well. I ended up avoiding Pfizer and taking Atrazeneca. However, I refuse to take any boosters (to stay employed as a nurse). I am currently watching our "health" system deteriorate, call Code Yellows (internal emergencies - because they can't treat all the potential heart attacks and strokes within the required 10 minutes) and wondering why people (who should know better) are so on board with the killer jab boosters.
Hi Ruth,

This was super helpful and fascinating. I will look into it! Thank you!!!

Luckily, I am not being pressured by my wife and daughter into getting the vaccine and they have been supportive of me so far and I simply don't talk about it with most other people.
That is good.
It's just getting to the point where I feel my travel life is being limited to such a degree that I am considering it. These are the reasons I am considering it.
Having travelled by flight 3 times during these lockdowns and having heard stories of people did similarly I tend to think "If there is a will, there is away". It looks Canada is also eased many restrictions and heard many european countries are also eased restrictions.
Few months back when travel authorities asked me for vaccine pass and I gave a paper (negative PCR test) and they didn't even asked a question. Whether they didn't read the paper I gave or They know they can't restrict people for lack of pass, just bluffing is any body's guess.

I know lot of people who folded to the pressure just to get it over with it, got shots over shots to get sick for few weeks and forget about it.
1. Rightly or wrongly, I have my doubts about the vaccine restrictions being lifted for Canada as well as for a lot of other countries and I am not ready to sell my Condo in Vancouver. I know restrictions have been lifted in a lot of places but they have also held firm in a lot of places. Didn't the C's comment about the powers that be and their attachment to vaccine requirements??? I'd have to go back and reference what they said.
This is a evolving situation. For 2 years, they scared the hell out of people, who believed it, locked themselves in the house and took the shot after shot. Now most are tired of it. They can't do it for ever and every thing depends on the compliance of populace and specific situation.
This is a rather pitiful reason given the severity of the potential complications but a reason nonetheless. If I choose to not go to BC this summer, and wait, it is still a consistent planning problem for my wife and I since we like to use the Condo year round. It just gets harder and harder to not go with her and wait ... this summer for instance, if I don't go then that will be a another month away from my family and I would like to be with them instead of living solo in my US home. I would also like to be able to travel with my wife. She is in Italy right now with my daughter ... I am not sure but I don't think I could get into Italy now without a vaccine.
If I am you, I will narrow down my plans to point A to point B , look what legal restrictions exist at that time, act accordingly. If it is fear, impatience, then you can search on the forum or net. At the end, that is your decision.

Hi @Truthseeker101
Once my accommodation requests were denied and I was going to be placed on leave w/out pay, I eventually settled on J&J (single shot, although authorities will remind you that J&J isn't very effective without a 2nd dose) a few months ago.

I only had the time to do the protocols for only a week before the Vx and continued supporting afterward. As soonas I was Vx'd, I raced home and applied heat to the injection site in the hopes it could reduce damage.

In the end, I came out injured with ongoing tinnitus, +hearing damage, brain fog and loss of energy.

As you might know, the CDN government is now moving to boosting every 9 months to maintain Vx status. However, as it currently stands, a single J&J shot is still onsidered fully Vx'd.

Let me know if you have any questions about my experience with J&J.

Thank you Seek10, This is such a thoughtful and thorough response. I agree that feedback can be helpful and I have not definitively made up my mind one way or the other. Luckily, I am not being pressured by my wife and daughter into getting the vaccine and they have been supportive of me so far and I simply don't talk about it with most other people. It's just getting to the point where I feel my travel life is being limited to such a degree that I am considering it. These are the reasons I am considering it.

So these are the main reasons it is on the table now. Thanks again for redirecting me to Gaby's health Protocols.

Cheers.
You can enter in Italy without a vaccine!

Hi Truthseeker101,

That's a very tough position to be in, I would say give it a few more weeks, I daresay most restrictions will be dropped. Though it is true that Canada has been one of those that simply won't let go of the toy.

But if you haven't seen your wife and daughter in two years, which I am truly sorry to learn, then I would say read up on the protocol created here, and take the jab and go back home.

I think one ought to allow for some flexibility when making these decisions, and you've held on strong and probably have educated yourself, not only about the purpose of the vaccination, but also how to protect yourself mentally and physiologically from any adverse effects, so have faith in yourself and the work you've done, and continue to do it.

Best of luck my friend.

Hi Truthseeker101,

That's a very tough position to be in, I would say give it a few more weeks, I daresay most restrictions will be dropped. Though it is true that Canada has been one of those that simply won't let go of the toy.

But if you haven't seen your wife and daughter in two years, which I am truly sorry to learn, then I would say read up on the protocol created here, and take the jab and go back home.

I think one ought to allow for some flexibility when making these decisions, and you've held on strong and probably have educated yourself, not only about the purpose of the vaccination, but also how to protect yourself mentally and physiologically from any adverse effects, so have faith in yourself and the work you've done, and continue to do it.

Best of luck my friend.
If his wife/daughter are vaccinated, they can travel to see him.

Could your family not fly over to see you? Maybe not if you are posting about it.

The J&J one would be my preferred one since it's not mRNA based, but I still would exhaust every avenue possible before taking it.

Back
Top Bottom