John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

Hello All, I'd like to give an update on my reading marathon with a few insights gained.

I have finished Operation Trojan Horse and The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts. These 2 books have changed my life. One of my main objectives in the last few months has been to find answers to "burning questions" that's had me on a inspired search. It became clear, that I couldn't just come out and ask these questions here but needed to do the research with materials provided.....fits quite well with the C's guidance doesn't it.

OTH has changed my entire understanding of what is happening with the UFO scenario. It provides a bases of "truth" in this field is my perspective. I have mentioned before that the ufo/alien subject has been an ongoing interest of mine for a good 30 years but at no time did I read any thorough investigations on the subject. This left me open to whatever was flying around(lol!) in terms of explanations from various sources and shaped my views accordingly. In 1980, I lived in Taos, New Mexico. What happened there shaped my life ever since and set me on this life path searching for "benevolent" space friends. I spent 3 month smack dab in the middle of a very active UFO hot spot, sleeping outside the whole time. I don't want to get into that but I wonder now if this "set me up" for things that have come along later. Well, it did actually since it had such an influence on me. But, I have had no idea of the "illusions" involved this entire time.

"The Siren Call of the Hungry Ghost" is an Excellent book, very important information in my view. I'm sorry Joe Fisher is no longer with us having succumbed to the harassment of the "unseens". The subject of channelers and their material has also touched my life over the years. Once again, not having the bases of truth in my understanding of this, illusion becomes the guide. Joes story is important in that it gives a long term perspective with a group of particular "guides" that reveal their modus operandi over this period of time. My experience with channeled material has been pretty shallow, reading things here and there and considering the material. But I never got pulled into any important degree and over the years its become very clear to me how this is manipulating people in the new age world (the general stuff like Ashtar etc. not Ra or the C's. Seth was helpful way back). I find this phenomenon and the manipulation that occurs, how people are affected also compelling and look for what is behind it all. This subject has influenced me in other ways I'm discovering however, but wont get into that here. So this book has also provided a bases of truth for me. It fits well with the ufo topic in that the unseen guides now take on the persona of benevolent "space friends". It all ties together coming from the same source it seems.

I am now reading The Eighth Tower and just started Laura's, High Strangeness. I'm on the quest for paranormal research, a interest of mine for many years in many forms. My kindle is great in that the books are way more affordable and can be downloaded instantly. But it has its drawbacks. I would much prefer to own the actual books but will need to pick and choose what I purchase because of the money consideration. The Secret History of the World volumes are ones I may purchase in book form.

Thanks for listening.

:lkj:

I think these 2 books work together well

This website has free access to OTH and lots of other books and articles-

[link under examination by mods]

SummerLite said:
"The Siren Call of the Hungry Ghost" is an Excellent book, very important information in my view. I'm sorry Joe Fisher is no longer with us having succumbed to the harassment of the "unseens". The subject of channelers and their material has also touched my life over the years. Once again, not having the bases of truth in my understanding of this, illusion becomes the guide. Joes story is important in that it gives a long term perspective with a group of particular "guides" that reveal their modus operandi over this period of time.

Thanks for taking the time to make this recommendation, Summerlite - going to check out the Fisher book; sounds interesting.

Thanks for the links to the letters; fascinating. I keep saying, yeah, the UFO/alien thing is real enough, but it is a paranormal phenomenon.

An interesting document from the Keel archives: a rundown of Keel's "privately held" conclusions about the nature of the phenomenon from 1967:

CONFIDENTIAL1.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL2.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL3.jpg

Wow. When you overlay this hypothesis on top of everything that is going on in the world as well as the other threads in the forum on the many various “concerns” being shared, It IS a jaw-dropper.

How does one respond? Catatonia? Almost EVERYTHING becomes a distraction from this core issue. I always felt there was an air of unreality to this existence; that I was living through a movie. These ideas are so extreme a divergence from any notion of normalcy that has been programmed in my brain that it feels very destabilizing and unbelievable. And yet... My inner response is “Yeah. Sounds about right. Not surprised”.

An interesting document from the Keel archives: a rundown of Keel's "privately held" conclusions about the nature of the phenomenon from 1967:

CONFIDENTIAL1.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL2.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL3.jpg
What a great find @Approaching Infinity ! Didn’t know Keel had such deep insights into the phenomenon even though he is not so explicit in his books and has perhaps never (to my knowledge) discussed biological programming/experiments or that the controllers control the UFO occupants from afar.

Reading this makes me feel he had drawn even more conclusions from his investigations than he ever talked about even in this letter. Considering he did all this in 1967 is even more marvellous. A truly trailblazing investigator!

I couldn't recall what the recognized UFO lore has said about so-called "Angel's Hair" so I hunted around a bit and found this: Richard Dolan interviews a Portuguese military official where the subject came up and was discussed at some length...

(Clip is cued to start at 23:00, the point where it is discussed).

What a great find @Approaching Infinity ! Didn’t know Keel had such deep insights into the phenomenon even though he is not so explicit in his books and has perhaps never (to my knowledge) discussed biological programming/experiments or that the controllers control the UFO occupants from afar.
Oh yes, I remember getting this impression from him after reading Operation Trojan Horse, if you haven't had a chance I would highly recommend it, specially because he's such a good and engaging writer.

Wow. When you overlay this hypothesis on top of everything that is going on in the world as well as the other threads in the forum on the many various “concerns” being shared, It IS a jaw-dropper.

I thought about something similar after reading his conclusions, and I can say that for the most part, as far as he went, he's kind of right on the money.

I have always admired how he realized so much of what could be defined as the hyperdimensional nature of the phenomenon, he was open to the explanation when all the 3D ones started to fail. he kept going. It's also very interesting how he mentioned the emotional factor of the phenomenon, if I remember correctly, he understood that it was the desire of contactees to feel special, what made them such easy pray and what kept the deception going for so long.

CONFIDENTIAL1.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL2.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL3.jpg
I'm not quick to believe that this is authentic. Keel himself documented UFOs killing people, contradicting number 14. Plus this whole document seems rather heavy on the materialistic side. The idea that Keel would keep this information and document confidential is laughable, as if suppression would prevent "them" from knowing what he knew or what anyone else knew.

I'm not quick to believe that this is authentic. Keel himself documented UFOs killing people, contradicting number 14. Plus this whole document seems rather heavy on the materialistic side. The idea that Keel would keep this information and document confidential is laughable, as if suppression would prevent "them" from knowing what he knew or what anyone else knew.

How authentic that paper is, is a question worth asking IMO. I‘m also not so sure if it is authentic.

True, thanks for pointing this out. Reading the list again, with a more sceptical mind, I find the last point, number 18, very non-Keel. I think I've read all of his UFO-books, and can't remember him ever even hinting at something like that – that the knowledge of UFO:s should be kept from the general public (why would he have written all those books if he believed this?). Also the mention of an "outside race" that we could hope for to come and help us is foreign to his style, because in my understanding he was confident that the UFO phenomenon was caused by what he called the 'Cosmic trickster(s)' who could produce a great variety of illusions and happenings in the sky (and also on the ground), e.g. big sailing ships or cigars flying across the sky. I don't remember him ever talking or hypothesizing about any alien races and so forth, but I could be wrong.

There's also the possibility that someone has afterwards inserted sentences and paragraphs in Keel's original document.

If it is from Keel it was pretty early in his career (1967) and he probably learned quite a lot about the phenomena in the decades following this paper. I have to agree that it sounds a bit too much going into the nuts and bolts direction and believing what the "Aliens" say on face value in the materialistic 3D sense. On the other hand, it could be that he started out to view the phenomena in that way early on (as many do) and realized later own that it has much more to do with psychic/paranormal/dimensional/quantum stuff and that there is a lot of masquerading and deception going on (like it was described by Karla Turner).

How authentic that paper is, is a question worth asking IMO. I‘m also not so sure if it is authentic.

Well, what we do know that this document was originally posted by the person who maintains the site Approaching Infinity linked to. Since then it has been reproduced by many other sites.

Apparently this person was Keel's friend, and he created the site as a tribute to Keel, and this is where this friend shares all kind of documents supposedly written by Keel.

Here's what he says about the site and about the document. Because he was indeed asked about it. It seems like he does believe that it was written by Keel, i.e it is authentic, but according to him these were Keel's early views, when he was still tuning his discernment.

Here's info about the creator of the site:

This site is a tribute to that unique writer and character, John A. Keel. It’s maintained by Doug Skinner, in memory of a friendship of some nineteen years. Please remember that I’m no authority on anything either, including Keel.

Here's what he had to say about the document and his answers below the document:

I don’t know quite what to make of this document. I find it fascinating, but rather troubling. I assume it is what it says: an outline of John’s privately-held beliefs about the UFO phenomenon, as of October 1967. I say “privately-held,” because he stipulates that the material not be published or discussed. That indicates that he sent, or meant to send, these pages to other researchers; there are several copies in the folder. He also elaborated on them in another longer document, called “The Answer.”

According to this, John believed the UFO occupants were real, and hostile, and he details their plans in disturbing detail. As he says at the end, capitalized for emphasis, “This is NOT SPECULATIVE.”

An important part of John’s personality was his love of magic. As he used to say, “Magic is my thing.” Along with that went a love of secrecy; he had secret affairs, secret projects, and a variety of pseudonyms. This is the part of his research that he kept secret. He also abandoned many of these conclusions later, but they provide insights into what lay behind his public material from that time. You’ve been warned; read on!

Question: Sorry, where does this document come from?
Is that longer version (“The Answer”) published anywhere?
Comment by Typer — July 23, 2021 @ 10:44 pm

Answer: I was a friend of John’s, and ended up with a lot of his papers. I post them them here for his fans. I don’t think “The Answer” has been published. I’ve been ambivalent about posting it, because it shows John at an early and overly credulous stage in his research, but I intend to, if only to get some feedback.
Comment by Doug — July 23, 2021 @ 10:56 pm

Well, as I said, I found this troubling. I think, at this point, John was overly credulous of his contactees.
Comment by Doug — July 23, 2021 @ 11:00 pm

In later years, John told me that he realized some of the sites he thought were alien bases were actually US missile launch facilities.
Comment by Doug — July 23, 2021 @ 11:04 pm

I don’t think John made up stuff, but got this material from his contactees. If there was a novel in progress, it was from one of them!
Comment by Doug — July 23, 2021 @ 11:08 pm

It’s likely that none of this true. And humans have always been in deep shit. It used to be cave bears, now it’s other things. Hang in there!
Comment by Doug — July 23, 2021 @ 11:12 pm

And more:

Answer: I had some trepidation about posting this, since John seems pretty crazy here, but I hope readers realize that it was just a stage in his early thought. These ideas are mostly taken from Jaye Paro, and from the supposed alien “Mr. Apol,” who may have been channeled by Paro.
Comment by Doug — July 24, 2021 @ 9:30 am

So it looks like the problem isn't with the document being authentic or not. Sounds like it is. Well, maybe. But the information Keel was getting or the conclusions he made could be questionable. Or so it seems to me based on his friend's comments. His friend seems to be too skeptical for someone who would create a hoax and share it as Keel's writings. And he seems respectful enough by saying that it was Keel's earlier views. And we all know that research is always ongoing.

Besides, it's quite possible that precisely because of cases like this, and the info he was getting, incorrect or manipulated as it was, he could have gained a greater understanding of a Cosmic Trickster. Guess he had to be deceived once or twice (or much more), before he could develop a good discerning mechanism. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom