John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

mnmulchi said:
I agree hiker, I just finished OTH and it's hard to believe Keel's books are out of print. It was interesting to read about his personal interaction with the alien entities. When he talked about speaking with the entities by phone and being followed by disappearing black Cadillac's, you realize he was in pretty deep. His work probably always had the attention of the PTB and still does.

Notice the other books that are as hard to get: Mask of Sanity by Cleckley and Cosmic Serpent and Cosmic Winter by Clube and Napier. It is always interesting to observe these things.

All the books of Mr. Keel are at Amazon.uk at a relatively good prices. The prices can be between 3 pounds to 30 pounds or more. The Cosmic Serpent is out of price, 72 pounds and Cosmic Winter 70! And Mask of Sanity 105 pounds!!! Incredible.

It is true that John Keel is not known. And it is very sad because he is fabulous, gives information very important.

Is there another way to read The Cosmic Serpent. By PDF maybe? Some books by J. Keel are in PDF in the Web, is it legal? Is there legal to share PDF documents? I just ask. I am ignorant concerning PDF documents. :-[

loreta said:
Is there another way to read The Cosmic Serpent. By PDF maybe? :-[

A quick google search turns this book up in pdf. It was already mentioned in this thread and elsewhere that there is an energetic imbalance downloading copyrighted material. Thus, frowned upon. I suppose if you can't buy a copy of the book, you could try to contact the author and check if you could make a paypal donation for the book you read for free online.

FWIW, I think it's how you use the material that matters. Giving just due to the author might be accomplished in diverse ways. For example, writing positive reviews on amazon or an independent blog and encouraging others to buy could be one way.

Anyways, it is ridiculous to see the price controlling on Amazon et al.

Atuya said:
loreta said:

A quick google search turns this book up in pdf. It was already mentioned in this thread and elsewhere that there is an energetic imbalance downloading copyrighted material. Thus, frowned upon. I suppose if you can't buy a copy of the book, you could try to contact the author and check if you could make a paypal donation for the book you read for free online.

FWIW, I think it's how you use the material that matters. Giving just due to the author might be accomplished in diverse ways. For example, writing positive reviews on amazon or an independent blog and encouraging others to buy could be one way.

You are right! Thanks for the information. :) I will try to contact the authors of the Cosmic Serpent. I don't know how but I will try.

Laura said:
mnmulchi said:
I agree hiker, I just finished OTH and it's hard to believe Keel's books are out of print. It was interesting to read about his personal interaction with the alien entities. When he talked about speaking with the entities by phone and being followed by disappearing black Cadillac's, you realize he was in pretty deep. His work probably always had the attention of the PTB and still does.

Notice the other books that are as hard to get: Mask of Sanity by Cleckley and Cosmic Serpent and Cosmic Winter by Clube and Napier. It is always interesting to observe these things.

That's very true Laura, the works of truth seem to get consistently buried while the disinformation in key subjects is always kept in fresh supply!

Atuya said:
loreta said:

It will do no good to contact the author. Victor Clube apologized to me that the publisher had chosen to NOT reprint the book and that people were having to pay enormous amounts of money for it. Clube isn't making any money for these second hand sales and the publisher has essentially cut him off from any possibility of making more money from the book. They've even shot themselves in the foot by not re-printing it - which makes me suspicious.

So, in a case like this, I would share the link privately so as not to run afoul of the publishing police.

Laura said:
Atuya said:
loreta said:

It will do no good to contact the author. Victor Clube apologized to me that the publisher had chosen to NOT reprint the book and that people were having to pay enormous amounts of money for it. Clube isn't making any money for these second hand sales and the publisher has essentially cut him off from any possibility of making more money from the book. They've even shot themselves in the foot by not re-printing it - which makes me suspicious.

So, in a case like this, I would share the link privately so as not to run afoul of the publishing police.
Ok, I will follow your advice. I did not find also his book in PDF. I found something with the same title, but different author, The Cosmic Serpent I mean. So nothing else.

Apologies Loreta, in fact "The Cosmic Serpent" which turns up so quickly in google is the book by Narby, not Clube and Napier. :-[

If you put in your search field:

Clube Napier "The Cosmic Serpent"
Clube Napier "The Cosmic Winter"

you will find these books on Amazon,
they are expensive though.

dant said:
If you put in your search field:

Clube Napier "The Cosmic Serpent"
Clube Napier "The Cosmic Winter"

you will find these books on Amazon,
they are expensive though.

I know, too much expensive for my little budget! :)

And effectively, the Cosmic Serpent that I found is from a Narby. So niet.

Hello Loreta,
I remember that "Cosmic Winter" exists in French ("Hiver Cosmique"). Maybe you can find it at a reasonable price.

mkrnhr said:
Hello Loreta,
I remember that "Cosmic Winter" exists in French ("Hiver Cosmique"). Maybe you can find it at a reasonable price.

Hmmm this can be a solution, yes. I found it at Amazon.fr for 19 euros. Strange the difference of prices. Thanks for the tip! :D

Amazon.it has Cosmic Winter priced at 263.59 euros! Almost worth it's weight in silver, osis.

I had a bit of luck. :)
I bought Cosmic Winter from a private person here in Holland, the book was 50 euro including postage, so a lot cheaper than the prices you see on Amazon.

EricG said:
I had a bit of luck. :)
I bought Cosmic Winter from a private person here in Holland, the book was 50 euro including postage, so a lot cheaper than the prices you see on Amazon.

Not bad! But expensive, although.

Maybe we can start an Inter Library Loan? (ILL) in this forum? ;) It is a joke but not joke at the same time. An idea as many ideas that I have in my imaginative mind. :D

Back
Top Bottom