John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

If someone is interested in a Dutch translation of Operation Trojan Horse (or other Keel books), there seem to be plenty available for around 7,50 euro. Go here: http://boekwinkeltjes.nl/zoeken.php?tezoeken=john+keel&tweedehands=1&nieuw=1

I also found an English version of Operation Trojan Horse for 75 euro's available at http://www.deslegte.com/boeken/keel%2C-john-a-/ufos-operation-trojan-horse/ . The copy is located in Arnhem, The Netherlands. Since I visit Arnhem regularly perhaps if someone here wants it I can pick it up and send it, but it's probably best to just order it at their site. Might be a bit tricky since the site is in Dutch only. They seem to ship around the world though.

If the QFS Library is still in operation I'd be happy to submit my own copy of Why UFOs to it.

Added: Also found a few used copies here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0349120854/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1292699394&sr=1-13&condition=used

I just typed John Keel in my computer and up popped at least 3 pdf versions of his books; nameyl, Operation Trojan Horse, Our Haunted Planet and The Mothman Prophesies.
Brilliant! Haven't yet checked out the others.

kenlee said:
"Not a chance. That world is as real as our world. The old sorcerers portrayed the inorganic beings' world as a blob of caverns and pores floating in some dark space. And they portrayed the inorganic beings as hollow canes bound together, like the cells of our bodies. The old sorcerers called that immense bundle the labyrinth of penumbra."

This may be a stretch but as I read this I was reminded of fasces, the bundle of "sticks" which had several related meanings, all of them seeming somewhat contrived to me. The symbol is historically pervasive throughout governments. Might its true origins have a much deeper meaning, one that alludes to the hyperdimensional control system? Just a thought.

Rabelais said:
kenlee said:
"Not a chance. That world is as real as our world. The old sorcerers portrayed the inorganic beings' world as a blob of caverns and pores floating in some dark space. And they portrayed the inorganic beings as hollow canes bound together, like the cells of our bodies. The old sorcerers called that immense bundle the labyrinth of penumbra."

This may be a stretch but as I read this I was reminded of fasces, the bundle of "sticks" which had several related meanings, all of them seeming somewhat contrived to me. The symbol is historically pervasive throughout governments. Might its true origins have a much deeper meaning, one that alludes to the hyperdimensional control system? Just a thought.

FWIW, since the original quote is from one of Castaneda's last books, it seems that the BS increased significantly in his last books - especially the whole Tensegrity thing, which is more or less completely made up nonsense based on some martial arts. There is a lot of very useful information in his earlier books though.

This is a little off-topic, but I couldn't find a main Scientology thread so I thought this would be the next best thing.

In Our Haunted Planet, Keel recounts the story of Jack Parsons, (pg 113-14) and in doing so, mentions his(Parson's) relationship with L. Ron Hubbard and the weird dealings they were involved in with the Babalon Working and so on. But what's odd is that Keel never mentions Hubbard by name. Was this not public knowledge when he wrote the book? Or is there another reason he's not mentioning it?

Ok he does mention this again and does mention Hubbard by name that time. I just thought that was odd. I guess its a hiccup from there being extra editions of it.

treesparrow said:
Just a quick heads up to anyone still having trouble obtaining a reasonably priced copy of The Eighth Tower. At the moment there are 3 second hand copies available from the amazon UK site for £5 or less (plus £2.80 p&p). Take note that the UK title is Cosmic Question

http://www.amazon.co.UK/gp/offer-listing/0586047115/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1306264165&sr=1-3&condition=used

edit, extra info

only one copy available for international shipping
Thanks Treesparrow, I ordered one. Interesting read so far!

Duke palatine said:
You can download this book in PDF from the link below.
[link removed by moderator]

I've removed the link to this document. Duke, we don't condone sharing links to copyrighted material, and OTH is not in the public domain.

This book is so interesting. John Keel is clear, a good teacher. This book makes me see reality with different eyes.

Don't laugh at me but when John Keel talks about "time" and space also and gives the example of a boy looking an insect in a microscope to understand dimensions in our reality and how what are centuries for us can be seconds for another entity... I remembered one book by Stephen King, "Under the Dome" that arrive at the similar conclusion. But I think that Mr. King knows alot about different realities and entities.

I am looking also The Last Mimzy and without knowing that one member of the forum saw also the movie, looking at it I had Mr. Keel in mind.

Thank you very much for this thread. I think it is very important.

Just finished reading OTH, The Eighth Tower and The Mothman Prophecies. Keel’s accounts of the hyperdimensional manipulations are stunning, just great material. He was a true talent and not to mention a brave individual, many others would undoubtedly have lost it under the same circumstances.

The reality of the hyperdimensional influence is familiar from Laura’s books and the related material, but Keel’s reports really expand the understanding.

I was thinking, that by reading Keel’s books (at least these three) alone, one could get a ”hopeless” view on the UFO/ paranormal phenomena: i.e. there is not much that can be done when at the receiving end, except to abandon active interest and research of the subject, to stop attaching the entities’ interest and harassment, as described by Keel.
(On the other hand knowledge of the background behind the phenomenon would be the main protection: one would be knowledgeable to refuse from co-operating with the ”friendly Venusians”, or what ever form the phenomena took.)

As discussed on the forum and mentioned in the recommended material, ”cleaning the machine” by doing the Work, diet and EE should help in fending off the hyperdimensional interest, as it possibly does with spirit attachments. I also remember Dr. Karla Turner mentioning about abductions, that being angry at the perpetrators and not complying helps too.

Regarding spirit attachments, I got the impression from The Eighth Tower, that Keel does not necessarily think that the consciousness survives bodily death, e.g. seances and spirit appearances could just be ”noise” from the superspectrum (as most of it probably is). Also I got the picture from reading his theories that he might not have realized the full scope and plans of the entities (we are their energy source), or then again he could have kept vague about it.

I guess it is as it goes, no one gets the big picture all by themselves, no matter how gifted a person.

Anyways, to get a deeper understanding of the high strangeness -phenomena, Keel’s books are absolutely essential.

Excellent review, hiker. Pretty much my thoughts exactly!

Thank you, Laura :)

The books really are essential reading. Mothman's availability seems to be ok (perhaps thanks to the excellent movie), but the fact that the other, more explanatory books are out of print and hard to obtain, paints a picture of deliberate suppression of the information.

Makes one think that Mr. Keel must have touched a nerve with the uncovering of the data...

The books really are essential reading. Mothman's availability seems to be ok (perhaps thanks to the excellent movie), but the fact that the other, more explanatory books are out of print and hard to obtain, paints a picture of deliberate suppression of the information.

Makes one think that Mr. Keel must have touched a nerve with the uncovering of the data...

I agree hiker, I just finished OTH and it's hard to believe Keel's books are out of print. It was interesting to read about his personal interaction with the alien entities. When he talked about speaking with the entities by phone and being followed by disappearing black Cadillac's, you realize he was in pretty deep. His work probably always had the attention of the PTB and still does.

Back
Top Bottom