John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

Aragorn said:
Sorry that I threw out that Cottingley thing without further commenting! Thanks, actually I read a whole deal about the Cottingley Fairies. That's why it took so long for me to read OTH, there was so much to check out. Like those images of the 'materializing phantoms' by Sir William Crookes, impossible to say if they are real or not. Smiley

Thanks for clarifying Aragorn. I just went as far as discovering that the girls seemed to contradict themselves at various points in their lives, but didn't really research anything else beyond that.
So apparently there is a lot more to that story that I wasn't aware of! :)

Dannybananny, the theory of a connection or 'symbiosis' between the ET's and UT's sounds interesting, where did you get this from?

Aren't the ET's also UT's? I wanted to say that he didn't consider that ET's could also be UT's , it's extraterrestrial expl. or ultra, black or white, but it's gray. He did good job of connecting the dots but it's hard to find the bigger truth without help, he did good job in seeing that it was multidimensional phenomenon, but in the end he was not certain what their purpose was.

Since I'm a great admirer of Reich's work (not sure about the Orgone stuff though), I would just love to know the source of this story! It sure sounds like a possibility, that the 'cosmic hoaxers' planted Reich with disinfo and drove him mad. He apparently talks about Reich in 'The Eighth Tower' too, which I just started reading.

I would like to know also, Reich didn't spread desinfo, orgon helps build up immune system, and I think because of that you don't need some aliens to get you lock up when you have Big Pharma, but it's possible that he had contacts but maybe they were positive if the orgon works.

dannybananny said:
Aren't the ET's also UT's? I wanted to say that he didn't consider that ET's could also be UT's , it's extraterrestrial expl. or ultra, black or white, but it's gray. He did good job of connecting the dots but it's hard to find the bigger truth without help, he did good job in seeing that it was multidimensional phenomenon, but in the end he was not certain what their purpose was.

I'm still not quite sure what you're saying here. Maybe we are thinking differently about the definitions of ET:s and UT:s? So maybe we should check the definitions first, for all I know I may have got it wrong. That's what I think what Keel was trying to do too, defining another possibility that was different from the usual ET scenario - and I don't think it was black and white thinking, more like thinking outside the box. I did a search to find a good definition on the word Ultraterrestrial. The Urban Dictionary (_www.urbandictionary.com) had this, which I think is pretty close to what is my understanding of what it means:

Ultraterrestrial: A superior, non-human entity of natural or supernatural origin that is indigenous to planet Earth.

As Keel says in his book, 'they' are inhabitants of the Earth, not from outside. My understanding of the word Extraterrestrial is that it is life that does not originate from Earth.

However, reading your post several times I suspect that you might mean that the ET:s are also capable of interdimensional 'traveling', that they can do both which in my opinion is plausible. Keel's hypothesis was that the UT:s could 'lower their frequencies' and enter a solid state, but I don't know if he speculated that they did interstellar traveling too. I hope that other more well read on the subject can chime in with their insights on this.

Even if I've read only one of his books so far, I think that he did a spectacular job considering that he was very much on his own in his thinking and didn't get help from anyone. And I do suspect that a man with his intellect would consider many different possibilities and scenarios before coming up with his main theory, including the one you are presenting. It's also incredible how much work he put into his research and how unafraid he was even when 'high strangeness' was happening all around him (e.g. having phone calls with these 'elementals'). He must have had nerves of steel! :)

I would like to know also, Reich didn't spread desinfo, orgon helps build up immune system, and I think because of that you don't need some aliens to get you lock up when you have Big Pharma, but it's possible that he had contacts but maybe they were positive if the orgon works.

I got more the impression that he meant that the 'elementals' set him up, providing the disinfo and the Big Pharma took care of the rest. The whole orgone business is fascinating, but I need to research it more before I can say anything about it. Can you provide a little bit more information on how the orgone helps building up the immune system, any source to that one?

However, reading your post several times I suspect that you might mean that the ET:s are also capable of interdimensional 'traveling', that they can do both which in my opinion is plausible.

That was my thought.

Ultraterrestrial: A superior, non-human entity of natural or supernatural origin that is indigenous to planet Earth.

The question is are they really indigenous, are we really indigenous to planet Earth? If we were brought here these "elemental' s" were probably been brought here or created here by the STS forces to work as their servants, like we were brought from D' Ankhiar. In that way it looks that ET's can also claim that they are indigenous because it looks like the Earth was they property for a long time, but in the end no one is indigenous.

Even if I've read only one of his books so far, I think that he did a spectacular job considering that he was very much on his own in his thinking and didn't get help from anyone. And I do suspect that a man with his intellect would consider many different possibilities and scenarios before coming up with his main theory, including the one you are presenting. It's also incredible how much work he put into his research and how unafraid he was even when 'high strangeness' was happening all around him (e.g. having phone calls with these 'elementals'). He must have had nerves of steel!

I agree.

I got more the impression that he meant that the 'elementals' set him up, providing the disinfo and the Big Pharma took care of the rest. The whole orgone business is fascinating, but I need to research it more before I can say anything about it. Can you provide a little bit more information on how the orgone helps building up the immune system, any source to that one?

I didn't read Eight tower so I can't say what I think about it, but one possibility is that Keel maybe got sucked by Big Pharma propaganda or someone, somewhere, maybe intel agencies spread a word that the Reich had contacts with ET's and maybe it wasn't very credible in that times and it supported they saying that he is "crazy". I'am not concluding anything here just see it maybe as possibility. you can look for information about orgon on James DeMeo site(the top researcher after W.Reich about orgon), he has his orgon lab, he researched it for 40 years, it's a bit longer story.

http://www.orgonelab.org/

http://www.orgonelab.org/cart/naturalenergy.htm

There was a interview with him on Croatian television in the show On the edge of science where he explained about orgon but I think you have enough info on this site. There is also a guide how to create Orgon box so I was thinking about it, you can try if it works. ;)

Brief introduction about orgon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPV-JExUPns&feature=related

Just finished OTH and completely agree that Keel's understanding of the ultraterrestrial aspect is nothing short of amazing, considering.

OTH page 290 said:
What all this really means is that someone or something
actually has the power to completely possess and control the
human mind. Human beings can be manipulated through this
power and used for both good and evil purposes.
We have no way of knowing how many human beings
throughout the world may have been processed in this manner,
since they would have absolutely no memory of undergoing the
experience, and so we have no way of determining who among
us has strange and sinister "programs" lying dormant in the
dark comers of hi mind. Suppose the plan is to process millions of people and then at
some future date trigger all of those minds at one time? Would
we suddenly have a world of saints? Or would we have a world
of armed maniacs shootingat one another from bell towers

The above really hit home when I read it last night. Sounds very similar to the discussion with C's of greenbaum-types being set to 'go off' at some point in the future.

I have yet to experience anything overly suspicious after having read this and the 8th Tower but considering Keel's own take on the 'tricksters' as well as his own experiences, I would not be surprised if there is a connection with many of you. I practically expect some odd occurences as well. :shock:

For anyone interested, I just found a copy of this book online at scribd:

_http://www.scribd.com/doc/24422808/John-Keel-Operation-Trojan-Horse

Addendum: if you look to the bottom right when the page loads from the link above, Disneyland of the Gods and The Cosmic Question by the same author are also avaialable on scrib as well.

Hi EmeraldHope --

EmeraldHope said:

I believe that we are trying to discourage going to scribd.com for books for reasons discussed in this thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10791.0

Thanks for trying to help with this, though, as it is discouraging how hard it can be to get ahold of these :)

Shijing said:
Hi EmeraldHope --

EmeraldHope said:

I believe that we are trying to discourage going to scribd.com for books for reasons discussed in this thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10791.0

Thanks for trying to help with this, though, as it is discouraging how hard it can be to get ahold of these :)

Shijing,

Perhaps I confused part of the earlier thread where it was deemed perhaps ok to use a torrent for these, due to the limited availability. I thought, perhaps erronously, that scribd would be easier and safer than a torrent. I am aware of the usual rule involving copyright.

IMO, Keel was so right on so many things, that is one reason his books have been "buried", so to say. It's rather discouraging to me, also, to know that Rich Dolan, knowing Keel and his work, having read the Cs, still believes in the technology schitck and disclosure.

Laura said:
IMO, Keel was so right on so many things, that is one reason his books have been "buried", so to say.

And perhaps might be related to the various 'coincidences' and general strange happenings/sitings that Keel personally experienced while researching.

How he kept himself 'together' psychologically while during his research would be interesting study. Possibly a very good example of 'knowledge protects'.

Laura said:
It's rather discouraging to me, also, to know that Rich Dolan, knowing Keel and his work, having read the Cs, still believes in the technology schitck and disclosure.

Makes no sense, does it?

EmeraldHope said:
Perhaps I confused part of the earlier thread where it was deemed perhaps ok to use a torrent for these, due to the limited availability. I thought, perhaps erronously, that scribd would be easier and safer than a torrent. I am aware of the usual rule involving copyright.

That's OK, and it's a tricky issue -- we have had some trouble regarding _scribd.com in the past with Laura's own books appearing there in violation of copyright. On the one hand we want to respect copyright, but on the other hand Keel's books are very important and have been suppressed because of that. I suppose it's probably most important that we are not the ones posting and therefore breaking the copyright, and we also don't want to openly encourage the same -- but since Keel's books are so scarce....

This is so weird. I'm referring to another post I made in 'Pophistorian's Channel Static 004' (sorry don't know how to make the link), about John Keel's book Trojan Horse and subsequently downloaded it from scribd..............well now my computer's hard drive has just crashed, broken, gone to meet its maker (hubby won't be pleased tonight). I'm now using my son's computer.

Under any other circumstances I would have just thought what bad luck, but after this thread I'm not sure. It's kind of creepy and I'm latching onto my son's down to earth computer jargon and even though it's going over my head, it is sounding rather comforting. :shock:

Lorraine said:
This is so weird. I'm referring to another post I made in 'Pophistorian's Channel Static 004' (sorry don't know how to make the link), about John Keel's book Trojan Horse and subsequently downloaded it from scribd..............well now my computer's hard drive has just crashed, broken, gone to meet its maker (hubby won't be pleased tonight). I'm now using my son's computer.

Under any other circumstances I would have just thought what bad luck, but after this thread I'm not sure. It's kind of creepy and I'm latching onto my son's down to earth computer jargon and even though it's going over my head, it is sounding rather comforting. :shock:

Hi Lorraine,

Here's your link : http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10917.msg190449#msg190449

Have a look here and go to the SMF Bulletin Board Code and look for "Insert Hyperlink".

Lorraine said:

Lorraine- I have been reading it just online - I did not download it. I just tried now to download it and it said that it was in the arhcive and I would have to pay a fee to download it
( 9.00 ) for one month. Did you pay for this and your computer crashed? :scared:

So it seems scribd is now charging for copyrighted material.

Back
Top Bottom