John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

As I have been thinking over this dynamic with Kaminski, Judy Andreas and Barbra-renee Brighenti, I realized that Andreas is going down the same path with Rense and Co as Kaminski is traveling with BRB. Both reaching for "happiness."

Well, when we came to that conclusion regarding Judy - that her whole agenda was "peace and happiness" - and that this is basically why John Kaminski was so unhappy with her - I made some remarks in this thread - oh, a bunch of pages back. Well, they deserve to be reprised for John's "Happiness" post. It is particularly appropriate in this case since John has now attached himself to a real cult of the "Eastern Variety."

See: Darkness Over Tibet

In the book from which this article takes its title, T.S. Illion describes a "morality play" he attended in Tibet:

The play glorified renunciation and nonresistance to evil. Again and again it stressed the prospect of getting happiness as a reward for renunciation.

The hero of the play (I use the word in a technical sense, for a pitiful hero he was for that matter) was out to discard his personality in order to get happiness.

Why do people seek an unselfish conception of life?

Is it because we have so much love and sympathy with the troubles of others that we begin to be ashamed of our selfishness which causes so much suffering?

Or is it because we want happiness in exchange for a non-egocentrical conception of life?

In the play performed in the monastery the motive of the hero was the latter and not the former. He wanted bliss as a reward for discarding his personality.

The play started with an exceedingly long monologue on the evils of existence. [...] "Everything is unreal. Annihilation is the goal."

I compared the poor hero in the Tibetan play with the glorious figure of Hamlet, who intensely feels the dreadful tragedy of being only a small man and nothing but man. Being a genius and capable of the most intense feelings, Hamlet suffers infinitely more than the Tibetan hero, but nevertheless he has the courage and nobility of character to face his troubles as a creature without any thought of escape or salvation.

The hero was married and had children. He worked to feed his family.

He was attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes. [...] The hero gave his lifeblood to the mosquitoes! "The dear little ones," he said, "let them have a good meal. I have to feed my family, but the family and the mosquitoes are the same thing!"

Having fed so many mosquitoes, the hero was taken ill and the play went on describing his sufferings and the sufferings of his family brought about by his inability to work.

Just when their food supply was running out, rats put in an appearance in their house. The hero said:

"Eat, little rats, eat, eat, eat. Feed your little bodies, grey brothers. Eat, grey brothers, eat, eat, eat. Our food is yours, grey brothers. Eat, little rats, eat, eat, eat."

The rats ate the food of the semi-starved family and became more and more numerous.

A scene came in now in which the hero exalted the happiness of giving away everything. "If the rats eat the first half of my meal, I give them the second half," he exclaimed, in what a heretical spectator might have called a fit of religious hysteria.

He did not seem to consider what his own children thought of it, but this seemed to be of less importance to him than the well-being of the rats.

All the above had lasted more than two hours, but the play went on uninterruptedly - the Tibetan crowd following it with breathless suspense. Some people had their mouths wide open, while others shed tears, and not a whisper could be heard.

In the next scene, all the rats had become fourfold in number. All the food was eaten. The hero and his children were seated in the centre and a few dozen rats walked round them in circles which were becoming smaller and smaller.

"Round, round. We are hungry. round, round, round. There is nothing to eat, round, round, round," came the chorus of the rats.

The hero started a long monologue full of pity for the rats. The religious gentleman seemed to have forgotten all about the hunger of his own children.

Suddenly the rats seized one of the children and carried the little one outside in order to devour it. The hero was unperturbed. He started a lofty monologue about the joy of sacrificing one's own children and the glory of union of all creatures. [...] He envied his child, he declared, because it had for a short while at least made its escape from this world of suffering.

Finally a lama appeared in the show. [...] Everything the lama said in the play seemed to be intended to strengthen the authority of the priests. The lama did not give many explanations to the devout and respectful hero, but insisted on blind belief.

The hero explained to the lama that he had sacrificed everything in order to attain the joys of Nirvana. He enumerated his merits in a fashion none too modest. He had even given his own children to feed those poor darling rats.

[...]

There is no country in the world where people are more interested in religious matters than they are in Tibet. Religion plays a very important part in everyday conversation, although few people are interested in really deep religious problems, talks of sorcery, divination, and alleged miracles being much more frequent than theological discussions. [...] Dolma asked me whether I considered the attitude of the hero in the play a proper one for a really religious person.

"No," I answered.

"Shall man be selfish, then? Is it wrong to try to be good?"

"No, but it is wrong to try to be like God."

"But God is good. Trying to be like God leads to goodness."

"The creature must not overstep its limits by trying to be like God. If he does so, he acts like the angels who revolted against the Creator. There are two different types of impersonality - name, Be-ing and Be- ness. The former is an attribute of the Creature, the latter an attribute of the Creator.

"Be-ness is absolute impersonality where all division between the "I" and the "non-I" ceases. It is beyond the reach of the creature.

"What happens to a man who wants to attain this state?" asked Dolma.

"He commits the greatest and most deadly sin against the Creator."
At some point in the book, Illion describes the essence of the psychopath perfectly in a quote from Faust:

"Contempt your capacity to think,
Which is man's greatest power;
Welcome misty things and sorcery
And the spirit of illusion,
Then I shall get you surely enough."
It really sounds like John has been "gotten." He welcomes "misty things and sorcery" and "the spirit of illusion," and simply does not think.

T. S. Illion said:
Great fires, like other turmoils in life, may destroy the weak, but they purify the strong and make him still stronger. More and more I began to be aware of the fact that life, including life on spiritual planes, was not an affair of peaceful contemplation and quiet worship, but a dreadful turmoil, a grim fight, and a bitter struggle. [...]

Life is a struggle. In this struggle, a just and equitable balance CAN be kept between man and animals of the non-parasitic type, but the animals belonging to the descending branch of life ... must be FOUGHT.
What you actually achieve in your striving for "peace" is not what you think. This "peace making" and "love and light" attitude is generally promulgated (by psychopaths, I should add) as the seeking for a "non-egocentrical conception of life."

And what is the motive?

Happiness! The search for happiness!

Such an approach says nothing about the intense suffering of a man or woman who feels one with all the joys and sorrows of the world. This approach appeals to our desire for "personal happiness", viz. the very height of selfishness.

T. S. Illion said:
I realized how dreadfully clever and adaptable the Evil One is, and in how many different and cleverly disguised ways he carries on his soul-snatching activities. There is the appeal of wealth and power and the snare of excessive care for the needs of the body. Many people sell their souls to get them. Then there is the appeal of spiritual distinctions and paradises. ... And for people who cannot be caught by either of the two, there are subtle philosophical systems. Decidedly the devil's shop is a well-stocked on; he caters for all possible tastes, and his snares are everywhere.

Once upon a time there were clever philosophers. They did not believe in the Creator.

"We follow our own light, " they said. And in all matters they only relied on the light of introspection. Then they came across the Devil.

"What a monster!" said one of them. "What a comfort to know that nothing is real and everything is a mere reflection of ourselves!"

"You are right," put in a second philosopher. "Everything is subjective; nothing is objective."

Then the Devil opened his mouth and swallowed them.

When they arrived inside the Devil's body the clever philosophers said with a superior smile: "Is it not obvious that we were right? The monster has disappeared."
John and Judy have both been swallowed by the same demon and don't even realize it.

After reading and re-reading this thread, one thing that strikes me about Kaminski is that he seems as if he was a man alone (by choice and not by thw ork of others). What I mean by this is that he seemed to be without a network of people whom he genuinely trusted to help him. I realise that the QFG has had a lot of contact with him and have lost out on the money donated to pay for an airline ticket to meet him, and had offered the hand of friendship on/ given him the benefit of the doubt on many occasions. However from his interactions, it does seem from my perspective that he never really trusted the QFG or Signs Team enough to let them help or take their views on board. This seems only to have increased the problems he has not been facing up to within, he is not seeing and eventually discarding the sacred cows regarding the Jewish role in world affairs. He now also seems unable to see the problems within himself which have now risen to the surface which may not have happened if he had trusted more or become part of a network greater than the sum of its parts. If he had been a genuine and truthfull part of the growing QFG/SoTT/Wing TV and forum network here, he may have been able to dicern the controlling "I"'s and also see the handlers in his life for what they really are.

This could be because of his own feelings of sort of superiority over others which has started to come through in his most recent postings online, such as the quote Allen had used below:
Kaminski wrote:
The only way out is to realize what an honor and a privilege it has
been for me to do all this, and I thank you for that
Maybe such an "I" was under control for a while, but after effectiveley cutting himself of from any chance of networking closer with any real truthseekers such as the QFG or Lisa and Victor, this "I" and his many others have effectively destroyed him from within and taken control. I'm theorising that this also has a great deal to do with his partner and her own influences and controls from her own programming by the eastern mystics.

It seems as if John had a lot of flaws in his being/thinking that just needed the right handler to expose them and in fact to increase the intensity of the "I"'s that he seemed for some time, to be able to control. Maybe his decent into the poop should serve as an example to us all, that being a part of a network of people who will genuineley try and help us to see the flaws within ourselves and others (such as the forum here) can help to protect us from the influences of control factors (meaning handler and the like) and our own "I"'s.

Laura said:
It is particularly appropriate in this case since John has now attached himself to a real cult of the "Eastern Variety."
See: Darkness Over Tibet
I read this book about a year ago, but seeing the link above I thought I'd have a read of the extracts in Laura's article.

The bit that stuck out, for me is this - describing the effects that Illion felt when he was in the cult-ensnared underground city:
Darkness Over Tibet said:
The whole psychical atmosphere of the City seemed to be very strange and had a tendency to develop latent powers in man. [...] The psychical atmospher of the City seemed to render critical and methodical thinking very difficult. It tended to weaken memory, but it seemed to develop the intuitional nature of man to a remarkable degree.
Apart from the enhanced-intuition bit, this sounds to me just like the phenomenon that Lobaczewski describes, in which a normal person goes into a kind of mental shock reflex, when under psychopathological attack, which results in his mental processes being numbed.

Noticing that Kaminsky is now under the influence of a follower of Osho, I thought it would be interesting to see what else could be found in the 'Book of Wisdom'.

It should be said for those unfamiliar with Osho, that he 'wrote' (transcribed from his discourses) about 600 books and spoke about just about every subject under the sun. His favourite subjects of critism were monotheisms, Reagan and the American empire and most of all the pope and the catholic church.
He did not teach about discernment, about psychopathy or the shadow side of man, and for a lot of his followers, his teachings were taken as a green light to chase their desires to their hearts content under the illusion of 'growing spiritually'. STS feeding frenzy!
In the mayhem of emotionally highs and downs and peak experiences, a lot of seekers got lost in the confusion of it all and the new age supermarket that was highly promoted. Osho died in 1990, but the circus is still running. Business as usual.

From the book of wisdom (written 1979) Kaminsky might have missed chapter five where Osho says:
Book of wisdom said:
Gurdjieff has said, "When my father was dying, I was only nine. He called me close to his bed and whispered in my ear, 'My son, I am not leaving much to you, not in worldly things, but I have one thing to tell you that was told to me by my father on his deathbed. It has helped me tremendously; it has been my treasure. You are not very grown up yet, you may not understand what I am saying, but keep it, remember it. One day you will be grown up and then you may understand. This is a key: it unlocks the doors of great treasures.'"
Of course Gurdjieff could not understand it at that moment, but it was the thing that changed his whole life. And his father said a very simple thing. He said, "Whenever somebody insults you, my son, tell him you will meditate over it for twenty-four hours and then you will come and answer him."
Gurdjieff could not believe that this was such a great key. He could not believe that "This is something so valuable that I have to remember it." And we can forgive a young child of nine years old. But because this was something said by his dying father who had loved him tremendously, and immediately after saying it he breathed his last, it became imprinted on him; he could not forget it. Whenever he remembered his father, he would remember the saying.
Without truly understanding, he started practicing it. If somebody insulted him he would say, "Sir, for twenty-four hours I have to meditate over it -- that's what my father told me. And he is here no more, and I cannot disobey a dead old man. He loved me tremendously, and I loved him tremendously, and now there is no way to disobey him. You can disobey your father when he is alive, but when your father is dead how can you disobey him? So please forgive me, I will come after twenty-four hours and answer you."
And he says, "Meditating on it for twenty-four hours has given me the greatest insights into my being. Sometimes I found that the insult was right, that that's how I am. So I would go to the person and say, 'Sir, thank you, you were right. It was not an insult, it was simply a statement of fact. You called me stupid; I am.'
Instead Kaminsky might have skipped this and got attracted to this from Osho (apart from the fact that Osho is quoting a jew)
book of wisdom said:
Here is the only space, now is the only time. Beyond the herenow, there is nothing. Two thousand years ago, a great Jewish master, Hillel, wrote a little poem in Aramaic. The poem is this:

"If I'm not for myself,
Then who can be for me?
And if I'm only for myself,
Then what am I?
And if not now,
When?"

It is a beautiful statement: if not now, then when? Tomorrow? But the tomorrow never comes.
Hence I emphasize the herenow. Don't let this moment slip by unused, unlived, unpenetrated; squeeze all that you can out of it. Live it passionately and with intensity, so you need not repent later on that you missed your life.

It was after the Second World War; the war had ended. Joe Dink was still in Japan waiting to be discharged. His wife, Irma Dink, was wild with anxiety and jealousy because she read about the goings on between the American soldiers and the Japanese girls.
Finally she could stand it no longer, and she wrote her husband, "Joe, hurry up and come back. What do those girls have, anyway, that the American girls don't?"
"Not a thing," wrote back Joe. "But what they've got, they've got here."

And that is the most important thing. The question is of here and now.
When there is no discernment between STS/STO, good/evil or the various names of God, then it is easy for a seeker to use nice sayings such as
"here now is all there is and tomorrrow never comes"
in order to justify one's own desire body rather than an encouragement to use each moment as an opportunity to choose in favour of one's destiny and thus activate the higher centres. OSIT

Osho's use of the saying, his wording, the joke and the subsequent message seems to encourage a gratification of the emotional pleasure body to the Max, thus feeding the lower centres (apart from the Lizzies). This is probably what attracted Kaminsky like so many others before him.

Or so I think,

Anders

More duplicity from Weidner:

Weidner said:
Date sent: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:14:38 EST
Subject: Re: Jay
To: laura@cassiopaea

[...]

Perhaps an article on sociopaths in the new age or something would work. We could all participate in it and I could get it up on Jeff Rense's site. He is a good friend of mine but I am not sure that an open forum on live radio would appeal to him. Now Laura Lee is also a good friend but I think her show is off the air. She would have let us all on to do this if she were still on the air. Maybe I should call her.
http://www.cassiopaea.com/archive/wiley4.htm

What a total liar Weidner is.
He repeatedly lied to me on the phone, insisting that he and Rense are not friends.
He was supposedly "upset" that he was being characterized as Rense's friend.
LIAR.

Lisa said:
He repeatedly lied to me ont he phone, insisting that he and Rense are not friends.
LIAR.
He could also be a Judy Andreas type, who is one in one minute and another the next. He may actually have believed himself when he wrote they were friends, and he might believe himself when he says they never were. That's the wonder of subconscious selection and dissociation! <still trying to wrap my head around Weidner...>

I do not think for one nanosecond that Andreas doesn't know when she's lying.
Not for one nanosecond.
The difference is not that she doesn't know, it's that she doesn't CARE.
Whatever type that is...

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around Weidner too.
I guess this means he no longer wants to be on the show...LOL.

Meanwhile, in the Christopher Bollyn thread, I posted the second of two invitations for Christopher Bollyn to appear on WING TV, dated many weeks ago. Bollyn never responded to either invitation to appear on the show, yet continued to falsely proclaim around the internet and on radio broadcasts that we never bothered to ask him on our program to get "his side" of the arrest story incident. This is a blatant lie, which he repeats to this day.

I received the following email from Christopher Bollyn this morning. His email name is "Sam Brand" - not Christopher Bollyn - which is interesting considering Bollyn's unusual fixation with people's names and the well-known fact that he has attacked author Victor Thorn on numerous occasions, for using a well-publicized pen name on his writings for years. I guess it's okay to use a fake name when Bollyn does it.

Here is the email I received. It was also cc'd to Victor Thorn and Michael Collins Piper. Please note that Bollyn continues to misrepresent himself as part of the American Free Press with his email address. He is just 'responding" now to the invitation we sent him weeks and weeks ago. His timing is amusing, to say the least.

Christopher Bollyn said:
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:21:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: URGENT: Christopher Bollyn on WING TV
To: Lisa Guliani

Dear Scott,

I am sorry for the delayed response but I have been swamped with email. I must say that I was not complaining about not being on your show. No - never.

I simply said that you and Lisa Guliani had not asked me for my side of the arrest story. That is true.

Today I listened to your show and heard that you are now doing it solo. What happened to Ms. Guliani? Did she go back to her family in Minnesota? That would be a good thing. Did I cause this good thing to happen?

Did she leave you for good? Is it over? Are you all lonely and by yourself? Gosh. And you are such a nice guy. Maybe Mike Piper can move in with you now. You two seem to have so much in common.

By the way, in your show today, you referred to somebody as a "schmuck," which I understand is a Yiddish word. Do you speak Yiddish? How is it that you use Yiddish terms if you are not a Yid (Yiddish)?

Makufka. What a strange name. I thought it was Arabic or African or something.

Are you from the famous (Jewish) Makufka family from Poland? They were very famous in the 15th Century. They provided the map of the New World to Christopher Columbus. Are you from that family?

In the Jewish encyclopedia, Makufka is listed as a Jewish name that means "poppy head." Are your ancestors from that famous Polish Jewish family? Are you part Jewish? You must be famous.

Your father did not want to answer that question about religion when I spoke to him the other day even though I asked him that question three times. Nor did your former wife or sister comment on your ethnicity.

You and Michael B. Piper are clearly quite close. Are you also homosexual?

By the way, I could go on your show on of these days and discuss 9/11 or whatever. It would be fun. Almost as much fun as meeting in person.

Send me a note. (I am not gay. My wife in in the photo.)

I look forward to meeting you soon. We have a lot to talk about.

C. Bollyn
Yes, a decision has been made and I am leaving WING TV. That decision has absolutely NOTHING to do with Christopher Bollyn, but he apparently wants to assume credit for it.

The decision was based on TRUTH and POLITICS, and what I consider to be a misguided hyper-focus on all "Jews & Judaism". I say "misguided hyper-focus", because while I absolutely recognize that the Israeli government, intelligence and religious leaders, as well as the whole zionist agenda is a massive problem in what is going on in America and the world-at-large, I can look deeper and see the more malevolent pathology behind it.

Victor Thorn's continuing avoidance and refusal to address the psychopathy data and research on WING TV is very disturbing and disheartening to me. At the same time, he is most willing to run nonsensical gibberish hitpieces by John Kaminski, which in essence supports Kaminski's attacks on the decent people here who never wronged him in the first place.

I do NOT support, embrace, or align myself with John Kaminski in these attacks on Laura Knight-Jadczyk and SOTT. They are totally undeserved. I do NOT endorse John Kaminski's outright hatred of all Jews. And I have chosen NOT to align myself with individuals who support Kaminski or his ilk.

Furthermore, I do not consider a "plug" or endorsement FROM John Kaminski in his writings or otherwise, to be a positive thing.

Being praised by Kaminski is more of a desperation death hug at this point than anything else.

Needless to say, this decision is creating a huge and complete change in my life, as I will no longer be part of the website, team and program I helped create.

However, my future looks pretty bright and there are some very appealing opportunities that have been presented to me, which I intend to explore. It is my intention to continue standing up and speaking the truth, even if I have to do it alone. I will still be where I need to be, doing what I need to do, without fear.

Unlike Christopher Bollyn, John Kaminski, Judy Andreas, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, and many others in the "alternative media", I will not be a coward.

I see the difference between right and wrong, truth and lie.

There is no room for cowardice and no room for shaking hands with psychopaths, their useful idiots, or those who continue to provide "positive" exposure and kudos to people such as John Kaminski, etc.

It's a decision I've hoped I would never have to make, but regrettably, this is not the case.

Thus, I am no longer part of WING TV. I know I am doing the right thing, even if it is a very, very hard thing.
Even if that means I must stand up to and disassociate from the most important person in my life, the person closest to me, Victor Thorn.

I've said the following words many times over the last few years, and I mean them:

Everything we do matters.
Actions matter. The message matters.
The truth matters.
It all matters to me.

People like me don't just walk away or ignore what's wrong.

So, I'll definitely be around...:-)

Lisa Guliani

hkoehli said:
Lisa said:
He repeatedly lied to me ont he phone, insisting that he and Rense are not friends.
LIAR.
He could also be a Judy Andreas type, who is one in one minute and another the next. He may actually have believed himself when he wrote they were friends, and he might believe himself when he says they never were. That's the wonder of subconscious selection and dissociation! <still trying to wrap my head around Weidner...>
Speak of the devil. Just received an email from Judy in response to Lisa's post above:

Judy Andreas said:
Date sent: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:46:23 EST
Subject: (no subject)
To: Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Dear Laura,
Though Lisa Guiliani has totally misunderstood me, I must tell you that I
admire her latest move greatly. She has stood up for principle and is
following her truth.
And, of course, she has realized that John Kaminski is a hateful,
backstabbing creature.
My compliments to her.
Judy
What is totally bizarre is that Judy can write that she has been totally misunderstood... even AFTER posting all that filth about Lisa, not to mention about yours truly. Talk about being a "hateful, backstabbing creature." Sheesh, it's the pot and the kettle!

Notice also how she mentions "her truth" without even a blush for the absurdity of such a remark. What about THE Truth?

And doesn't Judy even get it, that what Lisa has done in relation to her break with Thorn and WingTV is exactly the point of all we have talked about on this thread relating to Kaminski and Brighenti and Andreas and Rense?

Oh, sure, Rense is still a "nice guy" to Judy, but the ties to really shady dealings and pathological lying are obvious enough that a break on the issue of Truth and Principle would be required in any individual who cares anything about either.

Who wants compliments from someone who can't Walk the walk, from whom no value seems to be permanent and lasting, and whose mouth "drips with honey" while her heart is full of lies?

Lisa said:
Thus, I am no longer part of WING TV. I know I am doing the right thing, even if it is a very, very hard thing. Even if that means I must stand up to and disassociate from the most important person in my life, the person closest to me, Victor Thorn.

I've said the following words many times over the last few years, and I mean them:

Everything we do matters.
Actions matter. The message matters.
The truth matters.
It all matters to me.

People like me don't just walk away or ignore what's wrong.

So, I'll definitely be around...:-)

Lisa Guliani
Lisa, your post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for continuing to stand up to the Truth, no matter how hard it has been.

Best of luck to you!

Lisa said:
It is my intention to continue standing up and speaking the truth, even if I have to do it alone.
And it is the intention of this group to continue to do the same, and as long as we're still breathing, you'll never be alone! Please remember that. Here's some inspirational quotes from the C's that helped me many times, and I hope they will help you now.

Session 94-10-16 said:
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of
money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood AKA Lizards AKA antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.
Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) If we were to move...
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.
Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?
Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
Q: (L) Will it follow soon?
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?
Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?
A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.
Q: (L) That's small comfort. There's other ways to die.
A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. L***.
Q: (L) What do you mean about L***?
A: Guyana.
Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?
A: Living through the turmoil ahead.
Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...
A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.
Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?
A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?
Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?
Q: (L) Are you going to?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?
A: All you have to do is ask.
Q: (L) Will we go through any periods when we may be cut off from help?
A: You are never ever cut off.
Q: (L) Oh, I don't want to suffer!
A: You need not suffer. Stop thinking 3rd level.
Q: (L) I don't want anybody I love to suffer either. I don't want any pain. I've suffered enough!
A: You are stuck at 3rd level tonight.
Q: (L) It's not just that. There is so much disinformation you just don't know who to believe... I mean, how do we know we can believe you? There are so many sources out there deceiving and they do it so cleverly. Look at the Bible... for 2,000 years people have been believing that...
A: They deceive when you allow it.
Q: (L) I know you are supposed to take some things on faith... but, do you see my problem here?
A: Yes, but you don't.
Q: (L) What is my problem?
A: Mental block.
Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah. Is that a correct assessment?
A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.
Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to build an ark.
A: Symbolic.
Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things to survive that terrible cataclysm?
A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood came it came in handy, see?
Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens, right?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we should be doing and be where we should be?
A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run the risk of going astray.
Session 95-09-02 said:
A: As we have told you before, if you will be patient just a moment, the universe is merely a school. And, a school is there for all to learn. That is why everything exists. There is no other reason. Now, if only you understood the true depth of that statement, you would begin to start to see, and experience for yourself, all the levels of density that it is possible to experience, all the dimensions that it is possible to experience, all awareness. When an individual understands that statement to its greatest possible depth, that individual becomes illumined. And, certainly you have heard of that. And, for one moment, which lasts for all eternity, that individual knows absolutely everything that there is to know.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the path to illumination is knowledge and not love?
A: That is correct.
Q: (L) Is it also correct that emotion can be used to mislead, that is emotions that are twisted and generated strictly from the flesh or false programming?
A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.
Q: (L) What about Love?
A: What about it?
Q: (L) There are many teachings that are promulgated that Love is the key, the answer. They say that illumination and knowledge and what-not can all be achieved through love.
A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a
tendency to confuse the issue horribly. After all, they confuse many things as love. When the actual definition of love as you know it is not correct either. It is not necessarily a feeling that one has that can also be interpreted as an emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love.

Shar said:
Lisa, your post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for continuing to stand up to the Truth, no matter how hard it has been.
The question in my mind is how long before Thorn is going to begin attacking Lisa? After all, Kaminski has been re-patriated to the "boyz klub" of hate and personal attacks. Whether he realizes it or not, he has joined up with the likes of Rob Revere, Jack Blood, Christopher Bollyn, etc. And he has invited Thorn to "come in from the cold" of Truth and conscience back to the warm, fuzzy lies.

So, my prediction is that Victor Thorn, with his monumental ego, will turn on Lisa and go down the tubes into half-wittedness as we have seen so many others do before.

Laura said:
The question in my mind is how long before Thorn is going to begin attacking Lisa? After all, Kaminski has been re-patriated to the "boyz klub" of hate and personal attacks. Whether he realizes it or not, he has joined up with the likes of Rob Revere, Jack Blood, Christopher Bollyn, etc. And he has invited Thorn to "come in from the cold" of Truth and conscience back to the warm, fuzzy lies.

So, my prediction is that Victor Thorn, with his monumental ego, will turn on Lisa and go down the tubes into half-wittedness as we have seen so many others do before.
It is interesting that you mentioned Thorn's invitation for "coming in from the cold" cause when I listened to the WingTV show where Thorn announced he'd be 'flying' solo he started the show by talking about how beautiful and warm it was outside and how he was looking forward to going for a walk to enjoy the nice weather. He said it at least one benefit of global warming (something along those lines). These statements struck me odd until I considered that he was likely self calming to avoid the shock of Lisa's reasoning and action. It really exemplifies (even in a literal way) how easily we retreat to those warm, fuzzy lies when we choose to avoid the pain of the truth.

I think also that Thorn will turn on Lisa cause as he has shown he has in essence turned on the truth. Lisa has shown to pursue the truth - Thorn has shown to pursue lies. I also think this turn may come through attacking SotT. As Henry has mentioned in the Bollyn thread thorn always seemed to want to avoid SotT. It may come out to be that he accuses Lisa of being taken in by 'group think' via SotT, the very thing he seems to be demonstrating concerning his take on Jews.

Shane said:
He said it at least one benefit of global warming (something along those lines). These statements struck me odd until I considered that he was likely self calming to avoid the shock of Lisa's reasoning and action. It really exemplifies (even in a literal way) how easily we retreat to those warm, fuzzy lies when we choose to avoid the pain of the truth.
It's like saying that the benefit of an ice age is you save money on your air conditioning bills, since u don't have to run your air conditioner anymore, yay! Nevermind that very soon you and your air conditioner will be a nice little block of ice in the living room, at least you saved some money!

Shane said:
I think also that Thorn will turn on Lisa cause as he has shown he has in essence turned on the truth. Lisa has shown to pursue the truth - Thorn has shown to pursue lies. I also think this turn may come through attacking SotT. As Henry has mentioned in the Bollyn thread thorn always seemed to want to avoid SotT. It may come out to be that he accuses Lisa of being taken in by 'group think' via SotT, the very thing he seems to be demonstrating concerning his take on Jews.
Well, ultimately we shall see, but it is a plausible scenario, especially when you listen to his rather rambling demonization of groups in general on that show where he said he was 'flying solo'. He states, many times, that groups are evil and that the only way to be free is to be completely independent and basically by yourself with your thinking.

As someone who has always avoided 'groups' in the past, I can certainly understand the arguments in favor of this type of ultimately limited thinking - but, come on - eventually one has to really look at what is being presented - and if it is the truth, or as close to the objective truth as human beings can come, then perhaps it's time to put one's own self-importance aside and support a group who demonstrates, in a very nuts and bolts, day to day, way, that the truth really is all that matters.

So, we shall see. I don't know what avenue Thorn will take, but considering that SotT is a favorite target of those who will fight to their last breath to avoid seeing reality as it really is, to avoid seeing the true horror of the situation, I'd not be completely surprised if his own self-calming and self-justification takes that route. Hopefully, I'm wrong and there is more to him than that --- but, I'm not getting my hopes up on that one. ;)

Back
Top Bottom