John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

Do you share in the lie that you live in a free world and can say
and do anything you want?

The opening question by Kaminski.

My annswer;

Well i believe that you can say what the hell you like and YES others may decide that they want to beat you you up ,run you down , kill you and so on if you say it ,BUT yes I believe that I live in a world that I can say what I want and do what I want.

Knowing that others dont like the fact that I can and will is interesting.

And there it ends with me regarding Kaminski and his post

Well, ponerisation is the same thing as transpersonification through pathological induction, I think. Kaminski's been "converted" just like the students in Lobaczewski's class who shed their masks.

hkoehli said:
He's "splitting" which seems to me to be the essential trait of the "schizoid". "Splitting" is also called "black and white thinking", where someone "splits" objects into one or two categories. People are either all good or all bad, and the line of division is an arbitrary one, like Kaminski's "Jews" and "non-Jews". Ironic that schizoidia is the essential trait he is criticizing in Judaism!
He's giving in to creating (by means of "identifying") a target, to assuage his "unsurmountable" internal dissonance.

hkoehli said:
Well, ponerisation is the same thing as transpersonification through pathological induction, I think. Kaminski's been "converted" just like the students in Lobaczewski's class who shed their masks.
Eh that's eerily like the borg's assimilation process. Interesting to see archetypes in literature manifesting in our reality. Though I guess it isn't the first and won't be the last.

Laura said:
I don't think I've ever read anything so full of hate... If that's what being "in love" with what's her face has done to him, it's a pretty sick relationship.
A time honored tradition used by the PTB...Throw an attractive and/or attentive person at a subject who may be a threat to the Status Quo...and then have that attractive/attentive person vector the subject's focus in a negative direction.

Mr. Kaminski has really gone over. His article drips with vengeful fantasies directed at an entire people. Is he so blind and enamored not to see how a quote from Hitler, casting blame/wanting harm done to every Jew, along with their children, totally mimics the evil he purports to fight against?

The Zionists...who are, for the most part, not 100% Jewish and are just the current psychopathic elite interface at the top running the planet...and their 4D STS masters must be very pleased with the "Kaminski success story." They benefit greatly from this kind of vitriol. Now they have another person with a following to point to and cry "anti-semitism!" More cover for their evil deeds against the Palestinians, Muslims, Jews, and suffering for all of humankind since that is their end game.

Bleech...Anart is correct...it's pure filth. Makes me want to take a shower.

NormaRegula said:
Laura said:
I don't think I've ever read anything so full of hate... If that's what being "in love" with what's her face has done to him, it's a pretty sick relationship.
A time honored tradition used by the PTB...Throw an attractive and/or attentive person at a subject who may be a threat to the Status Quo...and then have that attractive/attentive person vector the subject's focus in a negative direction.
I doubt that it is all due to a person coming in to his life. There must have been a fertile ground there in the first place that could easily be cultivated under the right circumstances. In any case, it is totally sickening to read his rant.

I think it is worth pausing for a moment to consider that, in the right (or wrong!) set of circumstances this could happen to any one of us ('going off the deep end', I mean), if we are not paying attention, and if we let our self-importance get the better of us.

isn't that motivation enough to work on ourselves to be as objective as we possibly can?!

Aeneas said:
I doubt that it is all due to a person coming in to his life. There must have been a fertile ground there in the first place that could easily be cultivated under the right circumstances.
True. The C's said something to the effect that we allow ourselves to be deceived.

sleepyvinny said:
think it is worth pausing for a moment to consider that, in the right (or wrong!) set of circumstances this could happen to any one of us ('going off the deep end', I mean), if we are not paying attention, and if we let our self-importance get the better of us.
I was just about to end my reply to Aeneas with basically the same thought! Being unable to detect our own self-importance and being susceptible to influences and/or agents (aware and unaware) that take advantage of key weaknesses could lead any one of us into dangerous ground.

sleepyvinny said:
isn't that motivation enough to work on ourselves to be as objective as we possibly can?!
Definitely. That's why there are threads like this one...and a Baked Noodles category. One can learn lessons regarding objectivity vs. subjectivity by reading about and/or interacting (to a point) with persons who play the blame game and/or believe they know it all. (Seeing those motes in our own eyes is oft times harder to grasp! :/ )

He seems to have been successfully 'vectored', so that people will not take him seriously. The only thing I can find that seems to have any merit to it, is:

JK said:
The great hurdle the American people have yet to surpass is
realizing that the mass murder of 3,000 people in New York City in
2001 was CLEARLY an inside job, covered over by intense media
blather about terrorism with not a whiff of a story that these
events were planned and executed by deep-cover intelligence
agencies, using robotic Blackwater-type operatives.
And then... as if anybody should take what this loon said seriously...! Except in certain circumstances.

JK said:
"This fictitious conflict between the Zionists and the liberal Jews
soon disgusted me, for it was false through and through.”
— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
To quote this person is the height of absurdity and will be taken for sympathy towards fascism. Unfortunately Mr Kaminski seems to have 'lost it' somewhere along the way. Its unfortunate because he definately had a way with words.

Dear John wrote:

"American leaders wouldn't kill their own people, would they?"

which is evidence enough that he has lost it.

Joe

sleepyvinny said:
I think it is worth pausing for a moment to consider that, in the right (or wrong!) set of circumstances this could happen to any one of us ('going off the deep end', I mean), if we are not paying attention, and if we let our self-importance get the better of us.

So true.

Speaking from my own experience, it is lack of knowledge - of self and others - and make nice programs which have allowed events which, on reflection, could well have been cosmic cointelpro (for want of a better term).

Back
Top Bottom