Joe Vialls

treesparrow

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This may be old news to some but I thought I'd highlight it again. Joe Vialls wrote this following item ridiculing the no 757 at the pentagon idea in March 2002 and never changed his views about the matter. See link -

http://geocities.com/roboplanes/757.html

Notice the last sentence and the attempt at emotional manipulation -this the same tactic used in a tv documentary which supported the official government (19 crazed arabs did it) version of events. To paraphrase from that program, ' oh how can these people say that the government was involved in the attack on 9/11, don't they care at all for the feelings of the relatives of the murdered victims?'.

Joe Vialls went on to write what seem like supercharged Tom Clancy like thrillers on his site; one about 250,000 special Israeli agents ready to take over the US (why bother when the government and media is already covertly controlled?); another story about zionists fleeing to Tasmania; another concerning the use of nuclear weapons deep under the ocean to cause the 2005 tsunami and so on.

I did some work on Vialls and he always seemed dubious. Most of it was from his old usenet posts which were flaky at best. There was an inconsistency until he found his "mark" for a better term.

I'll try to have a look through some of my old e-mails.

Joe Vialls is quite the interesting fellow. I've been reading his stuff for a couple of years before his (alleged) death. Despite being VERY bombastic, full of anti-jewish-isms, praise for the US military and of emotional charge (and manipulation) the information he provides does offer a unique perspective, one that should not be dismissed out right even though it's pretty obvious the guy is cointelpro. A lot of his theories are bunk but some, like the bombing in Lebanon, or the embassy attack in London, show a lot of research.

It's interesting to note that just about the same time that judicial-biz article appeared, Mr. Vialls mysteriously 'dies.' While I don't buy into Darryl Bradford Smith at all it turns out Mr. Vialls may have been not entirely forthcoming with who he works for.

Back
Top Bottom