Joe Szimhart & CultAware - New Niche for Psychopaths

Perceval said:
Obviously this schmuckzart guy is either an idiot or he's looking for attention, or worse, he's an idiot looking for attention.

I think he's just another predator looking to make money by preying on others....'cause that's what they do.

You can bet he knows the psychological condition of his "clients" when he starts programing them into believing their loved one has made a bad choice and must be "deprogrammed"

It's a con, just like every other con. He's on the net cruising for vulnerable people with money, who have a relative who's chosen any path outside the mainstream. When he finds a "mark" he pounces, and pumps them for as much money as he can get by using classic fear tactics.

If he scores a mark with deep pockets, he can get the victim committed to the creepy "mental hospital" he works for and rake in even more cash. Like all con men, he creates the fake problem, then sells the solution.

Guardian said:
You can bet he knows the psychological condition of his "clients" when he starts programing them into believing their loved one has made a bad choice and must be "deprogrammed"

Agreed, except it's not so much that he can accurately read into someone's psychological condition (though he certainly makes his mark and their family members believe so), it's more that he 'intuitively' picks up on weaknesses with that 'special knowledge' of psychopaths, as Lobaczewski put it. It's not real knowledge of the workings of the mind, more an innate preternatural ability to sense prey.

Kniall said:
Guardian said:

Agreed, except it's not so much that he can accurately read into someone's psychological condition (though he certainly makes his mark and their family members believe so), it's more that he 'intuitively' picks up on weaknesses with that 'special knowledge' of psychopaths, as Lobaczewski put it. It's not real knowledge of the workings of the mind, more an innate preternatural ability to sense prey.

Saying the same thing different ways. He does, indeed, sense the vulnerable and desperate psychological condition of his marks. And they are usually psychologically weak and desperate because of innate neurophysiological weaknesses. You could say that such as Szimhart can "smell prey".

Had a look at Harold Borek, Esq, Solicitor ...

He's actually a Montgomery Magesterial Disctrict Judge (_http://www.penn-criminallawyers.com/CM/Custom/montgomery-county-district-justice.asp):

Harold D. Borek, Magistrate Judge
District # 38-1-28
421 West Main St.
Lansdale, PA 19446-2007

(215) 393-7534 - Telephone
(215) 393-7536 - Fax

Lansdale Borough, Towamencin Township

So they don't only have the cops in their pocket, but also the judiciary ...

Harold seems to be another unsavoury character (together with Randolph Scott Floyd)

_http://tgwbmystory.blogspot.com.au/2005/10/complaint-filed-in-eastern-federal_13.html

Complaint filed in Eastern Federal District Court

Gary James Landis

Vs.

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

This complaint starts with the Plaintiff (Gary James Landis) trying to perform the duties of his occupation. At the scene of an accident a Detective (Randolph Scott Floyd) derelict in his duties and with reckless abandon did violate the civil liberties of the Plaintiff (Gary James Landis) This complaint has several parts and within each part several issues have occurred as one cascading event.

First

Part A. An accident and the Witness is charged with Disorderly Conduct on false pretenses.
i. In this section my 1st, 6th, and 8th Constitutional Rights were violated.

A.1. An accident and charges made up against the witness.

You have a Detective (Randolph Scott Floyd) filed false information against a witness to an accident and gaining a conviction through lying to everyone, the Detective lied to his superiors and the lawyers that would aide him in District court #38-1-17 Case Docket # NT-189-01 Citation # A68666 where the Defendant in that case (Gary James Landis) had his Civil Liberties violated by the Judge Harold Borek. The Defendant (Gary James Landis) in that case was charged with disorderly conduct while being the witness of an accident, accident report number 20010419M4 Date of accident April 19, 2001. The Judge (Harold Borek) refused to hear the testimony of the defendant, and the Police department refused to allow access of important information to the defendant, to provide a defense to the accusations of the lying Detective (Randolph Scott Floyd). The Detective (Randolph Scott Floyd) lied in this case and it is known to the Plaintiff of this case and the Defendant in County Court hearing, Docket #4630-01 on January 3, 2002 (Gary James Landis) that the Detective (Randolph Scott Floyd) has lied in another court case for which he was reprimanded. The police department headed by Police Chief Douglas Bickel violated my rights to information to bring forth people with important information relevant to a defense. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania was also notified and attempts to access information through the State Police or the Department of Transportation as well as the District Attorney’s office for Montgomery County all proved fruitless. My requests were denied, ignored or obfuscated.

In finding me guilty the Judge Harold Borek tried to appease me by apologizing to find me guilty and appealing to me three times to appeal my case and hire a lawyer.

A. 2. Hiring a Lawyer and being misled.

Upon hiring Esquire L. Bruce Hoffman I was told to file an appeal that my Civil Liberties were violated, at the time I wasn’t sure which of my Rights were violated but having a lawyer tell you to do this or that was something that I wasn’t about to question. It was July 3, 2001 and 9 days later I would learn about Detective (Randolph Scott Floyd) lying in another case. I gave all of the details that I had to my Lawyer who responded with if we can prove that the detective has lied and is lying we would sue the; Borough, County, and State. As the date of the hearing for appeal would draw closer, my Lawyer failed to perform his part of the case by calling and filing subpoena’s for witnesses for my defense.

A. 3. The County Court Hearing.

In the County Court hearing, Docket #4630-01 on January 3, 2002, the Judge Lawrence A. Brown came into the court room with a book to read. Judge Lawrence A. Brown would read his book while clearing his docket of cases that didn’t show and that had settled out of court. Then Judge Lawrence A. Brown continued to read his book while my Court case proceeded. My Lawyer made an objection about a traffic light the Judge had to stop reading his book and question what the objection was about. Later a comment to me from the Judge was not included in the transcript. The Judge said to me, “So you think you are a Christian? You are a liar.” To which I replied, “Excuse me?” And the Judge reiterated to me that, I was a liar! He said, “You are a liar!” to me a second time. Then he increased my fine to the maximum penalty of $300.00 from the $200.00 that I had been charged with. At the end of the hearing Detective Randolph Scott Floyd apologized to the judge for his appearance in court. He came into the court room with the top of his head all taped up as though he applied the bandage to his own head. He used little pieces of tape about an inch long to cover every piece of hair on the top of his head he even covered his side burns, he also had two wires protruding from the bandages up through the top at the, center back area of his head. One red wire and one Black wire. The judge commented that the Detective, “looked like he was a cone head.” The Detective then stated that he suffered from tremors.

My lawyer seeing all of this took me outside and promptly quit this case.

Part B. The Involuntary Committal, Malpractice and Police Abuse.
i. In this section my 1st, 4th, 6th, and 14th Constitutional Rights were violated.

B.1. The Involuntary Committal.
Three days after the Court hearing I had written up my experience in County Court, that evening January 6th, 2002 I would find message boards on the internet. I concluded that the people participating on the message boards had to have their lives together maybe teachers and people with access to lawyers. I knew I had only 30 days to file an appeal about the County Court Case. I wanted to take the case further because what was happening to me was wrong. A week later I would spend all night on the computer after a busy weekend. On Friday I had properly asked my Employer if I could have Monday, January 14th, 2002 off. My request was granted. On Monday morning my wife became upset that I wasn’t going to work and scheduled me an appointment to meet with the pastoral staff of the East Swamp Mennonite Church of Quakertown the Church that we had belonged to. While meeting with me the Senior Pastor (Burge Troxel) and the Youth Pastor (Andrew T. Gysi) offered to provide me with a councilor, I thought legal they were supplying a mental health councilor; a non-licensed psychologist (David Bigoney). After that there was an intervention with; my wife, and parents, and pastoral staff. They were seeking to have me commit myself; I was extremely tired from a very busy weekend with many preparations being made for my brothers wedding the following month (February 2nd, 2002) and my staying awake all Sunday night. My wife was uncertain about what to do, and was told to leave our house. She was instructed to, go to the hospital where she was greeted by the Crisis intervention worker (Carol Bamford). My mother stayed at my house for a while trying to convince me to go to the hospital when all I wanted to do was to go to bed. Unfortunately; I was in a house full of people that normally don’t frequent my home and they were all asking me questions and intruding on my ability to go to bed, and acquire the much needed rest that I needed. My mother would then leave my house and go down to the Hospital where my wife was and she would dictate to (Carol Bamford) the Crisis Intervention worker, words that would have my home town police respond unreasonably. My local police reacted to the fabricated report conjured up by my Mother (Nancy E. Shafer) and the Crisis Intervention worker (Carol Bamford). The two women then convinced my wife (Mary Christine Landis) to sign the fabricated 302 report to involuntarily commit me, to prove that she (Mary) loves me. Under pressure my wife signed the report.

B.2. Abuse by the Quakertown Police.

After my mother left my house, I charged my father with the rules of the house (I told my father that we keep the front door closed and locked), if he wanted to stay that was fine with me, I wanted the Pastoral staff to leave, it was getting dark out side and I was really tired. The Pastoral staff refused to leave insisting that my wife had invited them in and they had a right to stay because of that fact. I told everyone that I was going to bed to rest, and tried to get some sleep. Next there was a knock at the door, and my father called me back down stairs. The front door was open by an inch and a half or more and the pastoral staff was not present. Four police officers were at the other side of the door and barged into my house when I tried to close the door. I wanted to figure out what was going on. I didn’t know why the police were at my door I had done nothing to bring the police to my front door. The police had barged in pushing me backwards the lead officer grabbed the upper part of my left arm and squeezed it real hard. My arm bruised from being tackled and man handled. Everything calmed down I was not giving a struggle and the police took me upstairs to get dressed. They told me that they were taking me out of the house using the police car. After giving me my clothes they asked me to put my arms behind my back at which point I asked to be cuffed out front, and I demonstrated that by placing my arms together in front of me, prepared to be cuffed. With that request the police grabbed my arms and pulled me face down onto the mattress of my bed. While the officers held me in that position one of the officers forced my face into the mattress where I found it hard to breathe and then I felt the cold barrel of a gun placed to the back of my neck to which I yelled. “Please Don’t Shoot, Don’t Shoot, don’t shoot!” The gun barrel was removed from the back of my head and neck area while a finger was put in its place. With the cuffs on the officers then stood me up on my feet where the one that had his finger on the back of my neck lifted the finger to my face and said, “See it was just my finger.” I was not shown why the police were removing me from my house upon what pretenses and this was further collaborated as I was taken to the hospital where the fabricated 302 report was filed.

B.3. Malpractice.

Arriving at the hospital (the Grandview Hospital) I wasn’t sure why I was brought in. 9 years prior to that event I had an emotional affair with a woman, this would be brought back to my attention in the few moments of discontent that my wife and I occasionally experienced. She said that I was forgiven but would mention things about this past person in my life. My wife was severely abused by her father, her mother died of breast cancer when she was only ten. At the hospital I mentioned that this other woman of my past (Lori) was the reason I was brought to the hospital. I was put in a room of seclusion with out a bed and what I needed most was sleep. I was monitored and not permitted to sleep. I was injected with a medication and transported to another hospital (the Doylestown Hospital). There I met a doctor James Burkins who read the 302 report and made a diagnosis based on what Carol Bamford had written. Dr. James Burkins said, “Based upon what is written here, I am diagnosing you with Bipolar disorder. I don’t have time to figure out what your problem is I am prescribing these two medications I hope this cures you.” I didn’t feel that our first meeting I was getting treated properly and I reacted badly to the medications that were being administered. After changing medications a couple of times and several tests that I was told were inconclusive because the human mind is so complex. I was put through the 303 process and they were trying for a 304. Dr. Burkins finally agreed to try one medication to figure out which medication I was reacting badly to. On the evening of the change of medications the night nurse came in and calling me over to take my medications, proclaimed that I was refusing to take the second medication. I had explained to the nurse that she might want to check with the doctor that the Chart should have been changed to reflect that I was to only receive one medication and not two as per the conversation between Dr. James Burkins with me and my wife earlier in the day. The night nurse told me that she didn’t have to call no Doctor that she had four orderly’s waiting outside the door to tie me into a bed if I didn’t cooperate and take the second medication as an injection. After 20 days in the Doyelstown hospital, my case was transferred to a Dr. Carl Benzio. Dr.Carl Benzio was the former head of the Doylestown psychiatric ward prior to Dr. James Burkins taking over. At our first meeting Dr. Carl Benzio told me that he couldn’t force me to take medication that I felt I didn’t need. That would set the stage for my mother to once again attack me. She came over that night after my meeting with Dr. Carl Benzio. My mother (Nancy Shafer) who was upset because I was not going to take the medication that she determined I needed, proclaimed that all men over 40 need to be medicated. She told me that her friends’ husband was medicated; and then… My mother decided that she could file another report to the police, by punching herself she would report to the police that I became violent and assaulted her and that would force me to take the medication that she thought I needed. I directed my mother down stairs announcing to my wife what my mother was scheming to do. My wife called Dr. Carl Benzio. I went into the living room while my mother proudly explained to my wife, in the parlor, what she was going to do to force me to take this medication. In the living room I turned on an audio recording device and recorded several very stressful minutes of conversation. The recording includes the phone ringing and conversations can be heard of people talking with the caller who is Dr. Carl Benzio. You can hear my wife Mary talking to the Dr. first and then my mother, and then I get a chance to talk to Dr. Carl Benzio. Click on this link - - | To read about a captured moment in time.| - - Unfortunately; nothing would change for me, I was ordered not to go back to work for 13 weeks even in the knowledge that people would lie and make up stories about me, I would still suffer the stress of not being able to pursue a living and gainful employment. I tried to share my recording with the Youth Pastor Andrew T. Gysi, he did not want to listen, he was not interested in knowing the Truth.

At the appointed time I again would have another meeting with Dr. Carl Benzio who felt I could return to work and he approved me to go back to work part time after a partial return that lasted only a couple of weeks, I was permitted to return full time. My employment was disrupted for some 18 weeks.

On a side note, at the hospital I heard the nurses talking about my situation and they determined that my marriage was bound to fall apart; some speculated that it would only last 6 months; unfortunately, about a year later I felt compelled to leave the house due to extreme stress that the whole family had suffered. Shortly after leaving the house, the Youth Pastor Andrew T. Gysi contacted me to discuss my value to the Church as a member. I was called in for a meeting where I was told that I was no longer permitted to be a member of the Church. At the meeting my motorcycle was sabotaged outside in the parking lot the radiator cap was loosened.

C. Out of the House, struggling for custody, trying to rebuild the life I once had.
i. This part involves Landlord Tenant law and going back to court.

C.1. Furthering my Education

Out of the house I enrolled into a criminal justice program, just to figure out what I had done wrong in my own court problems. This would be a chance to socialize and gain information and grow. After several semesters I was comfortably holding a 3.62 GPA.

C.2. The Divorce proceedings.

When my life; took a turn for the worst. I rented a house for me and my children, my wife filed for divorce against me and I wanted to take custody of the children. During the divorce action my lawyer requested a competency hearing for which parent should have custody of the Children. During the course of the counseling sessions held by Diana Rosenstein she heard testimony by my wife that she was forced to sign the fabricated 302 report. Fortunately for Diana Rosenstein she did not have to file a report on this matter as I was able to reconcile the marriage with my wife. This was not acceptable to me as I wanted a report or any notes that she had on the sessions that we had attended with her, I fully understood that she didn’t have to make a determination of who would be more appropriate to take custody of the children, I just wanted the notes that pertained to our sessions. My request was ignored.

C.3. The Landlord (Girish Amin) and Tenant dispute.

When I moved out of the small apartment and took possession of the House that I would rent at 336 Edgewood Drive, Hatfield PA 19444 I was requested to provide surety of $1,000.00 for security of the property of Girish Amin and his wife. I was also requested to pay the last months rent at the time of signing the lease. During class in Business Law, one of my assignments was to research Pennsylvania’s Landlord Tenant Laws. The surety that is given as security is to be placed into an escrow account and any money that would not be repaid to the tenant is required to be accounted for in writing. I made improvements to the property while living there and received no report of causing any damage to the property from which my security could not be returned to me. There was also a matter of one month’s overpayment of rent. These losses account for $1,900.00 and as I understand the improper handling of security could double the award of damage.

C.4 The RE/MAX Realtor (Rich Markel) that confused the Landlord and misrepresented facts to me and my wife.

In trying to get my money back that I am owed. My landlord arranges a meeting with the selling agent Rich Markel at the RE/MAX office he works out of on December 12, 2004. At the meeting Rich Markel mentions that he feels Mr. Girish Amin doesn’t owe me anything. The sale of the house was to be on September 30, 2004 and because the property didn’t sell until after October sometime he feels that Mr. Girish Amin has the right to keep the money he owes me because the lease was broken before the sale of the house. The lease that was written for a year from April 1st, 2004 to March 31st, 2005 was broken prior to the sale of the house at the request of Rich Markel and Mr. Girish Amin. I was asked if I could leave the property at the end of August, due to a mid September settlement date. I had paid rent to the end of September, and I was completely out of the property and returned the keys by the fourth of September. I did not receive full access to all of the services that I paid for. I was offered an apartment that would cost less than the rental of the house, this I refused because on August 8th, 2004 my wife and I decided to reconcile our broken marriage. We are doing well, but there are issues that need to be corrected as for what has happened to me and money that I am owed. In an attempt to bring attention to the wrong doing of Mr. Rich Markel, I contacted the people at RE/MAX and had several conversations with Mr. Scott Kelley the Harleysville franchise owner or manager. I have recorded two conversations that were left on my voice mail. The first is a message by Rich Markel that indicates while feeling Mr. Girish Amin doesn’t owe me anything, he might be able to convince my former landlord to return half of the money that I am owed. The second is the last message received concerning this issue from Scott Kelley. Mr. Scott Kelley insists that Rich Markel had nothing to do with my obtaining my lease, and nothing to do with the lease, he advises me to obtain a lawyer and have my lawyer contact people from RE/MAX, that I should not contact them personally.

D. Why am I filing this matter in this venue?

As you notice this matter is a complicated case that started a while back, under normal circumstances the statute of limitations might prevent me from gaining access to the courts about this matter. I also recognize the real relevant issue is the Landlord Tenant dispute, of $1,900.00 Double indemnity for the $1,000.00 security that was not handled properly. The problem is that I would have to file this Landlord Tenant dispute in the District Court #38-1-17. That is correct; I have a complaint to file in the Same District Court that set all of this mess in motion. Consider that this is a matter of Vocational Profiling by Detective Randolph Scott Floyd, and that the Department of Transportation could correctly mark the intersection for the safe egress by large vehicles through the intersection frequented by the commerce of a local business. Unfortunately; many complaints of misconduct in this matter have fallen upon deaf ears, and accessing the Department of Transportation to make a complaint for safety’s sake is almost impossible.

In summary:

I the plaintiff (Gary James Landis) am seeking reparations to my reputation and the defamation of my character, also; the physical abuse that I had to endure, and the trauma that I and my family have suffered as a result of all the wrongful treatment by those involved in aiding and abetting the grotesque miscarriage of justice. Clearly the time that I put forth in trying to correct the wrongs has a value, it is terrible that people should suffer for such atrocities that can be so easily and clearly exposed, if only people are willing to listen and read. The sum of damages is great; my expectations of an award exceeding over 8 million dollars should be considered minimal in light of the offenses. We have filing a false report and perjury by a Detective Randolph Scott Floyd and culpability by the judicial system, and others involved in consequentially becoming involved in further filing of false reports with my local police becoming participants in the further violation of my civil liberties. Followed by another court action to retrieve money owed to me in a bad real estate lease where my surety and overpayment of rent was not returned to me.

Who to file against: (Chronological order)

Detective Randolph Scott Floyd
Telford Police Department
100 Penn Avenue
Telford, PA 18969

100 Penn Avenue
Telford, PA 18969

Chief Douglas Bickle
100 Penn Avenue
Telford, PA 18969

Borough of Telford
Penn Avenue
Telford, PA 18969

Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Harrisburg PA 17120

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Harrisburg, PA 17120

The Judicial Conduct Board
Pennsylvania Place
301 Chestnut Street
Suite 403
Harrisburg, PA 17101

The disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
820 Adams Avenue
Suite 170
Trooper, PA 19403

The Pennsylvania State Police
Bucks County Barracks
Dublin, PA 18917

The Pennsylvania State Police
Skippack Barracks
Skippack, PA 19474

Lawyer Referral Service of Bucks County
135 East State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901

Esq. Scott L. Feldman
103 Mechanics Street
Doylestown, PA 18901

Mrs. Carole Mary Allsop
10 Dogwood Court
Souderton PA 18964

George Heller
42 North Fourth Street
Souderton, PA 18964

Judge Harold Borek
Montgomery County District Court 38-1-17
66 County Line Road
Souderton, PA 18964

Montgomery County District Court 38-1-17
66 County Line Road
Souderton, PA 18964

Siana and Vaughan, LLP
941 Pottstown Pike
P.O. Box 630
Exton, PA 19341

Bruce Lee Hoffman Esq.
Two Neshaminy Interplex
Suite 204
Trevose, PA 19053

Lowenthal and Abrahams Law firm
BalaCynwyd, PA 19004

The Court of Common Pleas in the County of Montgomery
Norristown, PA 19401

Judge Lawrence Brown
Norristown, PA 19401

Paula Messaros
Official Court Reporter
Norristown, PA 19401

Montgomery County

Pastor Burge Troxel
2405 East Swamp Road
Quakertown, PA 18951

Youth Pastor Andrew Gysi
2405 East Swamp Road
Quakertown, PA 18951

The East Swamp Church of Quakertown
2405 East Swamp Road
Quakertown, PA 18951

David Bigoney;
Christian Counseling Services
Dublin, PA 18917

Carol Bamford
700 Lawn Avenue
Sellersville, PA 18960

Mrs. Nancy Elaine Schafer
243 North Main Street
Trumbauersville, PA 18951

The Quakertown Police Department
Quakertown, PA 18951

Chief James McFadden
The Quakertown Police Department
Quakertown, PA 18951

The Grandview Hospital
700 Lawn Avenue
Sellersville, PA 18960

The Staff of the Grandview hospital
700 Lawn Avenue
Sellersville, PA 18960

The Doyelstown Hospital Psychiatric Department
595 West State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901

Dr. James Burkins
595 West State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901

The nursing staff of the Doylestown Hospital
595 West State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901

Ellen Fanning Esq.
Bucks County Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation
600 Louis Drive
Suite 101
Warminster, PA 18974

Bucks County

Dr. Carl Benzio
800 State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901

Dianna Rossenstein
Court Conciliation and Evaluation Service
900 Town Center
New Britain, PA 18901

Court Conciliation and Evaluation Service
900 Town Center
New Britain, PA 18901

Girish and Rashmika Amin
2007 Valley View Way
Lansdale, PA 19446

Richard A. Markel
RE/MAX Realty Group-Harleysville
439 Main Street
Harleysville, PA 19438

Scott Kelley
owner/manager of the Harleysville RE/MAX office
RE/MAX Realty Group-Harleysville
439 Main Street
Harleysville, PA 19438

Geez ... nice little pair!

My my. What a corrupt circle we are discovering. This is gonna make one heck of an expose in both written and video form. I'm even thinking it is worth hiring a private investigator to get some of the deeper info and send one of our investigative journalists out to get some interviews.

Laura said:
My my. What a corrupt circle we are discovering. This is gonna make one heck of an expose in both written and video form. I'm even thinking it is worth hiring a private investigator to get some of the deeper info and send one of our investigative journalists out to get some interviews.

Yup, some of these victims have been stonewalled by the courts, specifically because there are cops and doctors lying on them. Individually, they are not "believable" to the court, but once you get them all together, it paints a whole different picture of what's going on.

I'm still looking for what Floyd and others are paid as board members, but they're VERY quiet about their compensation, for obvious reasons. Getting paid buy the same "mental hospital" you and your department are forcibly committing people to is one heck of a racket.

Laura, I just sent you a bunch of stuff that I don't think we should put on the open forum yet...with more to come.

nicklebleu said:
Harold seems to be another unsavoury character (together with Randolph Scott Floyd)

_http://tgwbmystory.blogspot.com.au/2005/10/complaint-filed-in-eastern-federal_13.html

Complaint filed in Eastern Federal District Court

Gary James Landis

Vs.

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

It looks like this victim of MCES is also into some form of alternative spirituality too?

Name: Gary

I'm philosophical and religious, I love to be natural.
I am who I am... I am a person that has struggled with my own identity on one message board and now visit several. I am: TheGreatWhiteBuffalo, on NPR, Wikipedia, Kavlos and Damians New Music Bazaar, as well as Beliefnet. I used to post on AT&T worldnet it seems I was deemed a trouble maker and I am no longer a part of that community. I am Ninnaum on Uechi-Ryu, and also Peace and Accountabilty for PA Cleansweep.

Guardian, have you come across anything that links this place with Szimhart, CultAware or any of the other players?

New Hope Manor Academy
http://newhopemanor.org/Home_Page.html

This place has been in operation for decades, and may not be operating under the control of the same individuals who were operating it in 1983, when it was being called a 'therapeutic community'. Back then, it was run or managed by a Catholic priest, a few nuns and some lay person staff members.
Many of the coercive deprogramming tactics, emotionally and psychologically abusive 'counseling' and behaviors that have been presented in this thread were standard practice at this 'facility', which housed young female children as young as 9 years old and up.
I was taken to this place when I was 17 years old, in 1983, by my parents - and literally dumped there under the guise of spending two weeks away for a breather from the family situation'. Once I discovered that I was lied to by my parents ( the head nun at intake told me this the second day I was there) and that "my parents would say anything to bump me through the door", I learned the plan was to keep me in this super-restrictive Catholic religious-based facility for 3 years - without court order, without any previous arrest record on my part, without any official medical diagnosis of a drug or depression problem. I tried to leave on the second day, after being advised by the same nun that the only way I could leave if I didn't want to stay, was to 'split', or run away. Which I promptly attempted to do - and was chased by 5 cars of people, including the priest in charge, and two dogs. I was surrounded by these people and dogs and brought back forcibly to the facility, all the while being threatened with being further forced to stay there by 'order of the court' if I didn't 'cooperate and behave'.
I was there for 2 1/2 months, and witnessed and was subjected to so much of what has been described within this thread regarding 'deprogramming' of the kidnapped victims.
I did finally escape this place successfully after my failed first attempt.
They did look for me - including calling the police and my parents and apparently kept trying to get my parents to send me back there once I was 'found'.
Like I say, there may be no connection to what is going on here, but it made me wonder - what has been described here is so eerily similar to what I witnessed and went through myself 29 years ago.
As soon as I started getting deeper into this thread, I thought of NHMA and wonder if there is any connection at all to all of this.
It may have no connection at all, but thought I'd ask if anybody's seen this name pop up at all.

Here, I found an old email to a friend I'd saved in my yahoo regarding a letter I sent to New Hope Manor Academy, in 2004. Thought I'd share this here, and even if this place is unrelated to the individuals and organizations being discussed here, the tactics and deprogramming certainly was very similar, in my view.
And yes, the staff there did leave the facility and forcibly and physically go after those girls that managed to escape and more often than not, the girls ( including myself) were physically carried back to the building and placed in a 24 hour matron monitoring situation. Isolation of the girls was a common practice, deprivation of basic supplies, removal of personal belongings and forcing you to wear baggy clothing they had stored in the attic while confiscating your own personal items/clothing. If a girl escaped, she never got her belongings returned to her. I never got mine back. They tried to lure me back up there by dangling the return of my belongings as incentive.

Sorry if this is not related material, but I think in a way it is, because it shows that this kind of abuse has been going on for decades. VERY SIMILAR.
Here is the letter I sent to New Hope Manor Academy in 2004, after seeing a promotional ad for them on the internet, which triggered alot of anger and painful memories of my time in this facility, at the mercy of these Catholic nuns and the priest in charge. Every girl there was subjected to intensive deprogramming. There was some physical abuse and extensive psychological and emotional abuse as well. Adherents to the Catholic religion have no reason to distance themselves from a 'cult' label. Total cult. Total.
Dear New Hope Manor,

Just saw your website for New Hope Manor treatment center.
Years ago, I was a "resident" of this place when it was located at Graymoor.
I can not imagine the place you are trying to sell on your webpage.
What I experienced was very harsh, severe abuse - and I witnessed others being treated in this manner. What I LIVED was a nightmare and the boogeymen were nuns. I cannot tell you how traumatizing the experience was - there are no words adequate to describe it accurately. It was a tormenting experience for me and the other girls who lived there. It was an EXTREMELY hostile and confrontational environment. The source of the hostility was the NUNS.
I have often wondered what happened to the girls I lived with during my incarceration there back in 1983.
I vividly remember how cruel and evil the nuns were toward us and how cold and unfeeling the lay persons were.
It was the worst experience of my life and I finally went the way of many of the girls at that time - I broke out and ran off in the middle of the night. It was a foolish thing for a young, frightened girl to do, but in retrospect, I knew if I had to stay even one more day in that hellhole, I would not live the full 24 hours. I was more frightened to stay there and knew it was worth risking my life to "split", as they called it. In fact, the head nun - a Sr. Maureen - actually TOLD me to run away. She also told me my parents lied to me to get me into the place - her words were exactly "they lied to bump you through the door". I will NEVER forget her. Hopefully, she has a nice warm spot reserved in hell.
So many of us were on the verge of suicide while I was there. I actually watched a girl slit her wrists during a "group" therapy session. We all saw it. The nuns took her out of the room and acted like nothing had happened. We were all freaked out beyond belief. Several attempts at suicide were witnessed by many of us.
I was one of those girls. When I slit my wrist, they had Corky, the nurse, bandage my wrist and then I was forced to go play softball with the other "prisoners". The nuns were inhuman. Many of the girls who were there upon my arrival were gone by the time I broke free two and a half months later. They were going to try and keep me there for three years - and I had broken no laws and was not there by order of the court,although this was a threat they used on us every day.
I saved my own life by running away. I guess I was more frightened of what the future held living in that prison camp doing manual labor for the nuns being their slave, and enduring their daily and nightly rituals of psychological torment and humiliation and punishment than I was wandering around in the dark in an unfamiliar place.
It was total brainwashing and I was one of the lucky ones who escaped and was never found.
Of course, later on, when I asked them to please return my belongings, they refused and kept all my personal items.
It was the most devastating experience of my life and it has continued to haunt me all these years. I eventually became a published author and wrote about my experiences there. It was published on the internet for two years until we ended our magazine and began a new one. THAT was therapeutic.
I cannot believe this place is still running. Are they still forcing the entire house of girls to sit and watch one poor soul sit in the "hot seat" as if on stage? They used to do that to us - draw a name out of a bowl or a hat - and the girl would then be humiliated and emotionally destroyed for the next two hours or so in front of EVERYBODY. They would MAKE us admit to things we never did. They told us we were all whores. I was NOT a -jezebel- and I cannot believe every single girl there was a -jezebel-. One girl was just 9 years old.
I can only hope that today's "residents" are treated like the human beings that God made them to be, the human beings that they ARE - and not reduced to the cruel, subhuman levels I and many others experienced. Being shut away there has changed my life forever. I guard my freedom with my life. It took me almost a year to be able to leave a pack of cigarettes in another room when I left a room. I still automatically reach to take them with me but force myself to not relive those days with the cigarette punishments...

Incidentally, I was tricked into going there. My parents sent me there to avoid being arrested for child abuse.
So they lied and said I was addicted to drugs, which I absolutely was not.
In those days, kids didn't possess the rights they do now.
If they did, I wonder how many other souls would have remained intact...
Those people were not into making people well. They were into soul demolition. They have left a permanent scar on my soul, but at least I still have a soul.
Apparently, the staff at Graymoor traded theirs for something else.
Just thought I would share this with you....a little trip down memory lane. I am 38 years old now - and I remember it like it was yesterday...

Sincerely,

Lisa Guliani
Lemont, Pennsylvania
New Hope Manor Survivor

Oh good spirits, what a damned place you describe LG. These horrors seem reminiscent of the residential schools where the Nuns controlled/abused the native kids. Although this place may not be directly related to what has been talked about above, it is the same kind of trap.

Sorry you had to endure those realities. :mad:

Lisa Guliani said:
Guardian, have you come across anything that links this place with Szimhart, CultAware or any of the other players?

New Hope Manor Academy
http://newhopemanor.org/Home_Page.html

Not yet, but I'll be on the look out for a connection.

I'm sorry you had to experience this horrible stuff first hand hon! :hug2:

What a nightmare you had to go through Lisa! :hug2:

Talk about cult! These people are eeeevil! I wish the Mother Earth was opening up right under their feet and devouring them alive.

Hi Lisa,
I read your personal intro some time ago, and now this. What I find most astonishing about you, after all what all these people, both your family and these nuns, did to you and all you had to go through, is that you still try to somehow enter in contact with them, as if they were worth it, as if that would make anything better, as if that could bring anybody happiness. It looks like everybody has a different limit of how much unkind and demeaning treatment they are willing to tolerate and forgive. Please don't understand this as a criticism or questioning what you do.
From following the postings on this forum through the years I surmise that there are not few rejected and runaway children posting here, so it appears that you're in good company here :)

You may be interested in

_http://nccsweb.urban.org/communityplatform/nccs/organization/profile/id/141536234
_http://nccsweb.urban.org/communityplatform/nccs/organization/profile/id/112831505

@ Mods:
(and you may consider deleting the following)
I've sent you a file related to this Szimhart issue and to the Cockroach issue by Email to the sott@sott.net address.
It is a partial overview of the European side of this and I don't know if it is right to make it public.
Password of the .zip is 'xxxxx'.
You'll need yED (http://www.yworks.com/en/products_yed_about.html) to display it with the intended layout.

name said:
@ Mods:
(and you may consider deleting the following)
I've sent you a file related to this Szimhart issue and to the Cockroach issue by Email to the sott@sott.net address.
It is a partial overview of the European side of this and I don't know if it is right to make it public.
Password of the .zip is 'xxxxx'.
You'll need yED (http://www.yworks.com/en/products_yed_about.html) to display it with the intended layout.

I see the filename includes Unadfi. Is the information about that group?

Back
Top Bottom