JFK Jr

FrankM4326754

Jedi Master
Did JFK Jr stage his and his family’s death and if so is he Q? Will he broadcast on the emergency line to the American public to show the truth on how corrupt USA has become?

I’m only posing this question because it seems like if there is any truth to this then he’s going to come out soon as the rumors started about a year ago and this year has been chaos. DJT is up for re-election or dismissal in November and all the mail-in ballot fraud that’s being exposed would press them to act soon with this kind of information drop IMHO.

Cheers!

Did JFK Jr stage his and his family’s death and if so is he Q? Will he broadcast on the emergency line to the American public to show the truth on how corrupt USA has become?

I’m only posing this question because it seems like if there is any truth to this then he’s going to come out soon as the rumors started about a year ago and this year has been chaos...

Being that you raise the question of the truth of this (not sure who is bringing it up - data link?), and not being an aficionado of this Q'ish guy for some reason, having only done cursory reviews, can't see the dots connecting to square it - faking something like this under the nose of the depths of state, contrary to their abilities to create disappearing acts, that is?

Laura and the C's sum up on this 21 years ago, and the Session 24 July 1999 was also interesting timing, in so far as the tape kept ending on Kennedy:

Q: (L) ....Another funny thing was that, last Saturday, we were sitting there playing the last part over and over again to determine exactly where the tape had ended, and it kept ending on "Kennedy." And, of course, that night we hear that JFK, Jr. has been killed. Then, of course, A points out that these Kennedy people aren't very bright. They should have figured out by now that they are under special attack conditions for some reason, and should NEVER take risks. So, I want to know what is the deal on this JFK, Jr. plane crash?

A: Lack of awareness feeds fate.

Q: (L) That's the truth! And of course now all the tabloids and rumor mongers are saying that this kind of plane couldn't do such a nose dive; somebody heard an explosion; the rumors are just flying...

Here is an old SOTT article of this fateful day:

I’d like to
Being that you raise the question of the truth of this (not sure who is bringing it up - data link?), and not being an aficionado of this Q'ish guy for some reason, having only done cursory reviews, can't see the dots connecting to square it - faking something like this under the nose of the depths of state, contrary to their abilities to create disappearing acts, that is?

Laura and the C's sum up on this 21 years ago, and the Session 24 July 1999 was also interesting timing, in so far as the tape kept ending on Kennedy:

Here is an old SOTT article of this fateful day:

Thanks for sharing the article! That was a great read and based on the C’s answer in the older session you referenced it certainly seems that he fell to the fate of conspirators’ plot.
Here’s the data link to my posts in the QAnon thread that lead to this question. Q source / Qanon

In hind sight, I think it’s been much more useful for me to dive into the George Magazines that JFK Jr put out to the public and share the information covered in YouTube clips going through these Magazine Issues by National Notables. It’s clear that JFK Jr did know too much and he was tightening his grip on the truth shown through the information discussed in his Magazines.

Thanks again! Much appreciated!

Now having watched and listened to the work of John Hankey titled The Assassination of JFK JR, link here
, makes me see that asking a question such as the one I posed which was whether or not JFK JR is alive and if so is he Q to be a futile one.

Back
Top Bottom