JFK Assassination Records

I will remember the day forever. I was sitting in study hall at Osborn High School in Manassas, Virginia when they announced it over the intercom.
For those who want to hear Bob Dylan's full song with lyrics. It makes me wonder what debts Bob had to repay.

Anyone old enough remembers what they were doing when they heard the news. For me: A man came in and whispered in my teacher's ear. She laid her head down between her arms on the desk and cried. When she composed herself, she lifted her head and said, "Children, our President has been shot."

I still can't watch clips of his funeral without shedding a few tears.

I will remember the day forever. I was sitting in study hall at Osborn High School in Manassas, Virginia when they announced it over the intercom.
For those who want to hear Bob Dylan's full song with lyrics. It makes me wonder what debts Bob had to repay.

Wow! Just wow. This is the first time I've heard it and will listen to it again. When I checked wikipedia and read their take on the song, it seems as if they think Dylan wrote this to help in the times of the plandemic but I'm not so sure. It may be his way of trying to get some people to think about the history in a different way. As for any debt he may need to relay, I have no idea, unless it has to do with the industry itself?

Back
Top Bottom