Jehova, Jehova, or was it about WTC’s ?

Here is a dream to add to the archive maybe. I don’t know why I haven’t posted it yet. Usually I just wait for the ‘right moment’ on casschat, and it just never came, while at other moments my energy was way too low. And then there is the classic problem with so many dreams in that it is so hard to proof their verity and thus don’t really add any evidence. Still it could be said to be coincidental evidence, sometimes.

I had this dream somewhere during July of the year 2001. I first classified it as just another weird dream, but it was so bizarre, that I told my dream to some friends.

There was something that happened before the sequence that I will try to describe, but I could not remember anymore. Here it goes …

I find myself at a surrounding that gives me the impression of the start of a big open-air concert. It could also have been the end of a concert, because the density of the many people around me is not that high. For instance, I can see the entire circumference of this open-air place, which seems to look like a string of palisades and stockades with lots of twisted metal. I miss the usual advertisements though, or balloons, and neither do I see a stage, or a p.a. tower. But that doesn’t bother me in my dream. Clearly something is in the air. The atmosphere is intense, and I have that elated feeling of quiet anticipation of something that is about to happen. Although there is a clear blue sky, the soil on which I stand (yes, there wasn’t any grass) is covered with a ten to twenty centimetres thick fog that seems to have a life on its own as it is swirling around my feet and other people. Sometimes the swirls rise a little and form vortexes here and there. At a certain point, everybody starts screaming and looking upwards. At about 45 degrees looking upward, I see a small cloud that, like the fog that curls and swirls over the soil, seems to have a life of its own as the outer edges oscillate in a bizarre, and too fast pattern. And than, as the cloud starts to actively descend, there is a lot of cheering and ahh’s and oohh’s in the air. Oh gosh. My jaw is literally dropping. And I start dancing, or should I say stamping my feet, left right left right. (I don’t know why I did what I did, but my feeling was stronger than one of simple elation.) And then, when that cloud reached about ten meters from the ground, it stops descending and starts to move inside out, and in the shortest time we are gazing at a vortex in the shape of a torus. On the inner side of the torus the cloud moves upwards, and on the outer side it is moving downward. Pretty fast actually. I am still dancing, like crazy, and I shout repetitively Jehova, Jehova, Jehova, Jehova, with my stretched arms held in front of me. But, this I do not fully realise. There is a person who taps me on my right shoulder, or was it my elbow, asking me why I am shouting Jehova. Dumbfounded, it is only than that I come to realise how crazy I am dancing up and down, and I say to him that I don’t know, because that name does not mean anything to me. Still, I continue.Jehova, Jehova, and the turning within that vortex suddenly becomes more sideways, it becomes a hollow sphere that opens up on the bottom of it, and than splits in two before slowly descending down in the distance at the edge of the concert place (the palisades with the twisted metals), like two parachutes.

That was the end of the sequence that I could still recall when I woke up. It was so crazy, that it moved me to talk about it, like, “Hey quess what, I just had a dream wherein I found myself dancing like that old man in that Monty Python movie, and that kept on shouting Jehova, Jehova, while being stoned for saying those same words.” :-)

That personage that tapped me on my shoulder is not unknown to several of my dreams. While he is always very low profile he has this thing about his “actions” that seem to increase my awareness, for certain specifics within a dream. Other times his little action can transform the dream into a very lucid one.

Two months later we had that terrible autumn day. Also in Belgium the whether was warm for that time of the year and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. The resemblance between the dream and that fateful day didn’t strike me immediately. Only later, when I saw a short movie of “ground zero”, the perfect resemblance with my dream sort of hit me; same palisades with metal bars, and above all, the exact same moving vortexes of dust swirling above the ash.
Later on, I saw a movie of something hitting one of the towers. This thing was supposedly an airplane, but it didn’t look like one at all. Whether the recorder was out of focus or not while capturing an airplane, that thing too had a very good resemblance with the dream wherein the swirling cloud split in two.

Jehova huh ?! Hmmm …
It’s still a dream of course.

Charles

Wow.

This dream of yours reminds me of things in the C transcripts where there are hints about some sort of "show" of fake aliens (a fake Jehova?) and that there may be glitches. More in the context of fake invasions, but the apocalyptic parts of the New Testament also have passages suggesting a
"show" by the Beast.

Also reminds me of the attempts of some elements of the PTB to create a new world-wide universal religion to implement control. "Jehova" unites Christians, Jews and Muslims at a stroke.

This remides me of this from the bible...

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

You know Jehova is a name of God!

Revelation in the bible: A vision given to "John" about what is to come...

Back
Top Bottom