It's my spring break...

SiO4

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello!

How did I get here? I think I had just finished watching The Esoteric Agenda, and I was feeling induced, as if by a drug. Concerned, I did a little search to find other opinions out there on this movie. This forum came up, and, letmetellya, I was intrigued. I've been reading articles and watching lots of videos since yesterday morning... just digging and digging and digging for the start of my spring break.

I'm turning 24 this month. I was attending high school in a small hick-town when 911 occurred. I didn't know at the time that I was passionate about freedom and liberty, only that I was disgusted with the Bush administration and scandals from the decades preceding my birth. Public school had taught me nothing about government.

Last year I finally decided to get away from the stagnant ignorance of South Texas, and moved to Austin. I've been wrapped-up in the Ron Paul campaign since then. If only the rest of the world was as receptive to truth as Austin is.

I'm a student taking baby steps toward a BA in Geology. I take breaks from school from time to time to try new careers. During my last break, I worked for a surveying firm and was shipped out to El Paso, TX where we did work for TXDOT and the planning of the NAFTA superhighway toll roads. What an eye-opener! During my employment, my company was bought out by an international firm; quite scary. Sometimes I wish I had sabotaged our work. :)

So here I am. That's the short of it.

I pray I never want to stop digging for truth.

Welcome to the forum, SiO4!

Seems we've had quite the influx of new posters in the past two days, which is always interesting. There is an enormous amount of information here and on the associated web pages, so take your time and read, and enjoy! If questions arise as you read, or if you have questions about certain topics, it helps to do a forum search before posting about it since it may have already been covered. The search function tab is at the top of the page. =)

thank you. thank you. I'm quite familiar with forum etiquette as I've been a moderator myself in the past. Heehee... I just changed all my passwords to those old forums and then deleted all cookies for them... so that I may never return.

I'm going to make myself at home here. ;)

SiO4 said:
thank you. thank you. I'm quite familiar with forum etiquette as I've been a moderator myself in the past. Heehee... I just changed all my passwords to those old forums and then deleted all cookies for them... so that I may never return.

I'm going to make myself at home here. ;)
Short of being a moderator I did the same thing when I found this forum, little anecdote there.

Welcome to the forum SiO4, enjoy :)

SiO4 said:
Last year I finally decided to get away from the stagnant ignorance of South Texas, and moved to Austin. I've been wrapped-up in the Ron Paul campaign since then. If only the rest of the world was as receptive to truth as Austin is..
welcome SiO4,

since you were involved, what's your take on Ron Paul's campaign and the fact that he is expected to soon announce his departure form the running?

Joe

Whoa Joe/Si04:

I just posted: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8376.msg59955#msg59955
and this came from a mailing list bought to my attention by an RP member.

Seems that RP is still going at it, blogs all over are claiming RP will pull out,
but the die-hards are claiming otherwise?

So what is your take on this SiO4?

My take?

Don't start a revolution without finishing it.

We all know the media isn't telling us what's really going on. And those finding out keep it amongst themselves.

This is a game of inches.

Back
Top Bottom