items going missing

There is a saying that it's under the devil's tale. Completely normal phenomenons, synchronicity... While being stuck it seems like getting more and more of such events and actually it's good to take a breath and behave more aware instead of getting winded up.

Lost my personal protection crystal two weeks ago and today it re-appeared under the pillow on my chair.

Probably its just slipped out of my sweatpants-pocket two weeks ago, when I sat on my chair and I somehow didn't notice.. Must be early onset dementia, the working at nights, I'm 49, so its time I badly forget things and completely mix things up and badly remember things - stuff like this now maybe I completely forget, so I'm making bad thinking errors.. and this was one of them..

..but I always check my pockets.
..and I frequently check and fix the layers of blankets I put on my chair for convenience and spine-health.

So as I changed positions on the chair the crystal must have fallen out [?] and it didn't land on the floor [? from free-falling on my chair which has zero sides, no side-support?], but instead of falling to the floor instantly - where it makes a loud banging noise on the carpet and on the hardwood floor below it, if it falls, I just tested it - , but no... instead it somehow very sneakily just worked itself exactly to the lowest layer of various multiple textile covers I put on my chair to create an always changing spine-support environment. I usually switch up pillows, blankets, shirts, packaging foams, etc.. to change how I sit for long-long hours. And the crystal deftly maneuvered itself to the lowest layer - to the very center - somehow.. to exactly below my tailbone.. I didn't notice the crystal for two weeks - on the one and only chair I always sit on - and where I always change positions on as I read & compose long texts or watch movies, always changing positions, sitting up and down? My spine is so sensitive, I always notice if the blanket layers have slipped sideways / off on my chair. And I didn't feel the stone.. that for the entire time I was sitting on top of it? Really?!

The weird thing is that for the summer, I left a minimal non-heat-reflecting hard blankets (not soft, not cushy) on my chair so the crystal should have fallen to the floor and not somehow just slip by the side, because there is nothing on the side of my chair to prevent it keep falling onto the floor..

Also I re-arranged my chair-blanket layers several times since, and I didn't notice it?? And my blanket layers are hard, so I should have noticed it that I was sitting on something as inconveniently hard as a stone crystal.. and I only noticed it just now this evening, after two freakin' weeks of wiggling around on that chair?

I have strict rules in life: how, when and where I wear the few objects in my pockets and this fact of obstinate habit makes the above obvious explanation unlikely.

1. Mainly because of Project C, when I go outside I make sure I always carry at least one personal protection crystal - the one without any protective covering - always in my right pocket. It never ever once slipped out so far, while on the road.. The other crystal - in a protective non-slippery covering - is always in my bag, right behind me, on the bicycle.
2. Two weeks ago I went to one of the Artesian wells in our city and when I got back, the crystal was NOT with me anymore. Thinking back - on the way somewhere that crystal must have slipped out of my pocket when I was squatting on the stairs of the well to put the cans under the faucet. Or when I got on my bike. So it must have fallen out. Probably someone found it in the few minutes I noticed it was missing - and already it was gone.. I always make sure to wear one in my pocket. The slipping out scebario is weird, because my summer bermuda shorts has a sturdy deep pocket.
3. I backtracked my exact route twice looking in the grass, on street corners, replaying what I did and where from memory etc... maybe it fell in the mud, so I didn't hear, it? Etc.. The first time I got back to the well, I saw a 5 year old child meandering there, I thought he might have taken it - but I didn't see it in his pockets and children usually play with things they have just found. His mother was talking on the phone with her smaller one in the push-cart. Right then I thought against asking her for various reasons.
4. I looked at home everywhere. I scoured our little yard - which is covered with grass and plants, because maybe when I shook out my bermuda shorts to clean it from clinging flying insects which usually stick to clothes as they hover in clouds right on the street. Maybe the crystal flew out of my pocket from the hefty shaking on the yard and I didn't see it?
5. And I somehow didn't see it on the chair and probably just put on top of it layers of non-soft, but blankets for the summer and I absolutely not feel that I was sitting on a hard and uncomfortable crystal for two weeks??

The weird thing is I was thinking about the story of Ark's hat. I was thinking that because of the weirdness of Disappearing Objects Phenomenon, the crystal should re-appear in the future, because it is mine, it carries my EM-imprint, etc.. :) Then I thought that Fantastical Thinking is wishful thinking! I'm so stupid.. But as the days passed it fantastically didn't re-appear, so I started planning how to put aside money for a re-order. Also G. was right when he talked about the significance of tails in specific humans, probably the tail had other mystical functions? Because the crystal re-appeared itself exactly under my tailbone and didn't move from there, until I noticed there is something very inconvenient under my blankets on the chair? :D

Last edited:
I came across this thread and found it interesting. Last year was a turmoil year for me to say the least. Actually, the last 5 years but last year things happened that made me even tell my grown daughter “I am not crazy things are happening”.

So, I was very much awake and experienced a review of my life. It was devastating to point I was in the floor crying and begging for forgiveness. There so many things I can not explain to just anyone because they would have me locked up.

One thing that really stands out is people from my past, that I was not on good terms with, started showing up in places and we would converse and make things right between us. Then strangely my parents started giving me things from my childhood, things I had before the age of 12.

A Bible, because as a child I was very into reading and learning. In my childhood Bible I found notes I had written to my “future” self. One was for me to read Revelation 12 and to know it and understand. I also found my childhood diary, I set it aside and thought to myself “I am going to read this later”. To this day I cannot find that Bible or that diary. My daughter that lives with me (age 23) is the only person that has been in my home. I also noticed last year that a photo of my son was misplaced.

Anyway, just wanted to share. I do believe in the different realms and that maybe even for a moment we can cross those density’s.

I have heard others tell their stories of missing objects that reappear in the same spot where they where left. Tricksters from 4d? :D

Here is another. During the summer I lost my main set of house/car keys. Tore everything up looking for them several times, no luck. Three months passed (to the day) and the keys where located in a very bizarre place that can't be explained. A friend found them in a old lunch bag she never uses and the bag was in the bottom drawer of her kitchen cupboard :shock: The symbolism of missing keys was something I considered during this time and did fit with what was happening in my life, also finding them again was symbolic. Important "life keys" where lost then "new life keys" where found, all coinciding with my missing house/car keys.
3 years ago, a similar thing happened to me: my house keys which I always put on the same hook when I came back home; they disappeared... And reappeared a couple of days later on the hook. So, I got very suspicious, but I let it be as maybe, just maybe, I didn't pay attention well enough, but promised if it ever happens again, I'll make sure I won't be able to doubt myself.

Last Tuesday, I came back home, put the keys on the said hook, and didn't leave the house until the next morning. Keys were gone... I thought I must have misplaced them, or they fell. I looked at every hook, bag, shoe, boot, pocket, sweater, table, etc. Then I remembered that "last time". So I looked again telling myself, this time I'll make sure not to be fooled.

My dad prayed Friday night. He found my keys on the hook, under a sweater... My spouse confirmed it was NOT on the hook.
So I'm convinced there is a little 4D trickster around, the same as I once saw on the TV show "Paranormal Survivor". There was a "little girl" ghost who tried to get attention from the people living in her house by moving or hiding stuff around.

I have heard others tell their stories of missing objects that reappear in the same spot where they where left. Tricksters from 4d? :D

This is from the comprehensive book (I just listened to) titled Hunt for the Skinwalker by Colm A. Kelleher Ph.D. and George Knapp.

So my assessment reading the very similar phenomena is below.

Chapter 22. Other Hot Spots
{This happened not only on the famous Skinwalker Ranch, but same elsewhere too: this took place on the Yakama Indian Reservation}

Each family member—as well as visitors to the property—reported a number of poltergeist-type events. Knives propelled themselves out of frying pans, appliances jumped off hooks, and doors opened and closed of their own volition. Heavy objects mysteriously repositioned themselves. Tools disappeared, then reappeared in the same spot minutes later. A family friend who volunteered to help dig a ditch said he was repeatedly approached, in broad daylight, by what appeared to be the shadow of a man. Shadowy legs would walk up to where he was working and just stand there. The friend, understandably, was spooked and left the property.
Thinning of the veil - essentially is what is described in the book. Combined with whatever uncultured, sadistic psycho-freaks in 4th Density targeting such locations to frighten the land-owners and extract fear energy out of them using 4thD-probes and a myriad of trans-density creatures (released into the area, like balloons released during a festival). So the apparently on-purpose released myriad trans-density / window-faller creatures flood the farm and cause havoc, then disappear into invisible trans-density portals. See the YT video linked here.

Always to frighten the families living there and extract fear-&-nervous-breakdown-energies out of them.

Their premeditated psychological torture methods appear to be: to spread confusion and desperation and then feed on the families living at such places suffering the 4thD torture.

Thinning of the veil also apparently (purposefully probably) opens up holes in the fabric of the Universe and creates a Super Junction like this:

Then anything that is attracted, comes through. Because I love 'Creatures Intelligent Design', my favorite window-faller creature, that also was recorded how it appeared elsewhere too, was this:

(Chapter 23. Vandals:)
Tom was puzzled as he drove. He could see the horses moving quickly around the corral in the distance. Their wild kicking generated clouds of dust. The Gormans were about three hundred yards away when it became obvious that the horses were not alone in the corral. Amid the clouds of dust and spooked horses, Tom could make out a reddish brown blur that seemed to be running around the narrow space. He mentally made a note to himself to give a good thrashing to whatever dog was doing this to his horses. Panicking the horses like this might be good fun for the dogs, but it left the horses stressed for days.

As they drove closer, the scene became clearer. “That is no dog,” Ellen said as she leaned out the open window. They were two hundred yards away and she had a much better view of the corral out the passenger side of the pickup. She was right. Tom slowed to get a better look. Although the clouds of dust were still being kicked up, he could now see the perpetrator.

It was a big animal, very heavily muscled, with short legs. It seemed to have the shape of a hyena’s body, but it had a bushy tail! “What the hell is that?” he muttered. The creature was plainly hunting his horses but did not seem intent on causing serious harm. It would lunge at one of the horse’s legs, looking to bite it. The horses would then kick out and gallop around the corral.

The animal’s big red bushy tail reminded Tom of an exaggerated fox tail. But the rest of the body was all wrong for a fox. The animal looked and moved like a hyena, but its head more resembled a dog’s. It had short, stubby legs like a boar, as it made sudden rushing movements across the corral. They were forty yards away now and dismounting from the vehicle.

Tom and Ellen now had a very good look. This was like nothing they had ever seen before. It was definitely not a dog. And it definitely was not a fox. Nor a hyena. Its reddish coloring was all wrong. He figured the animal weighed about two hundred pounds. However, his immediate concern was for his horses. Tom slammed the pickup door and took off running.

The creature suddenly stopped the hunt and turned to look at Tom as he sprinted toward the corral. Instantly, the creature took off in the opposite direction, jumped nimbly through the metal bars of the corral and headed up a slight incline. Tom reached the side of the corral, no more than fifty yards from the fleeing animal. He was determined to see where the animal was heading. It ran quickly up the slope away from the corral with Tom in hot pursuit. Then it was gone.

Tom stopped. The creature had vanished into thin air. It was open ground. The creature was far too big to have vanished down a rabbit burrow, but Tom would have seen the large bushy tail anyway. Within a minute he had reached the place where the animal had disappeared before his eyes. There was nothing there. The ground was too hard for tracks. Tom caught the distinctive smell of wet fur in the air. It reminded him of the rank smell of a wet dog.

After searching fruitlessly for a few more minutes, Tom hurried back to his horses. Both of them had bloody hocks. They were severely scratched but not seriously hurt. He figured the animal could have inflicted much more serious injuries on the horses if it had meant business.

Since I like animals and 'Animal Intelligent Design', I like this creature. It was not evil. It was just playing. It was also seen elsewhere. I would like to know, who designed it.

Apparently not all such creatures appearing at Thinned Veil locations are evil. There were small, intense-red "paradise-birds" and large spiders sighted as well.

All such creatures appear only for a couple weeks and then are never seen again. Its like those psychos / or nature phenomena are playing with time. Playing with the farmer families outside of linear time.

Essentially - assessing the repetitive pattern of events from the book - this appears to be a feeding operation, because the (probably Lizzies') 4thD probes create literal 'Fear Zones'. But because of the Thinning of the Veil, anybody can come through.

One time there was some Neutral-STO-like saucer crew - in space-suits, who came through and apologized for frightening the farmer and family. They had a pet-servant Sasquatch. (Not on the Skinwalker ranch.)

So, just like on the above YT video, the entire place becomes a tourist travel destination. Flocking with visitors. Poltergeist spirits from 5thD, star-travelers in UFOs and 4thD psycho-freaks all flock there. Like bugs attracted to the light.

I would love to see an encyclopedia of such creatures in existence. Apparently not all of them are created 'out of the mind of the observers', because this fox creature for example have been seen elsewhere too, so it has a fixed appearance blueprint.

Last edited:
3 years ago, a similar thing happened to me: my house keys which I always put on the same hook when I came back home; they disappeared... And reappeared a couple of days later on the hook. So, I got very suspicious, but I let it be as maybe, just maybe, I didn't pay attention well enough, but promised if it ever happens again, I'll make sure I won't be able to doubt myself.

Last Tuesday, I came back home, put the keys on the said hook, and didn't leave the house until the next morning. Keys were gone... I thought I must have misplaced them, or they fell. I looked at every hook, bag, shoe, boot, pocket, sweater, table, etc. Then I remembered that "last time". So I looked again telling myself, this time I'll make sure not to be fooled.

My dad prayed Friday night. He found my keys on the hook, under a sweater... My spouse confirmed it was NOT on the hook.
So I'm convinced there is a little 4D trickster around, the same as I once saw on the TV show "Paranormal Survivor". There was a "little girl" ghost who tried to get attention from the people living in her house by moving or hiding stuff around.
I have to laugh....:lol:! Once again my car keys have mysteriously gone missing and I've been wondering about this for weeks. I gave the keys to my 10 yr old granddaughter to let herself into the house while I grabbed the groceries. The following day I couldn't find them and asked her where they where. She said she placed them on the table by the couch but they weren't there. I have searched the house several times in a VERY thorough manner and have left NO place unexamined, even outside in the yard. She said she didn't have pockets in the pants she wore that day so they couldn't be there when I asked again recently. Maybe in 3 months time they'll show up again like the last time.

The symbolism of missing keys was something I considered during this time and did fit with what was happening in my life, also finding them again was symbolic. Important "life keys" where lost then "new life keys" where found, all coinciding with my missing house/car keys.

Hmmmm......maybe I should reflect on the possibility I've misplaced important life keys once again. The "new life keys" in the past, where coming to this forum and the old keys where another group I left behind.

Today we had a JOTT experience. My husband lost a pair of scissors that fell on the floor. He looked everywhere, no scissors. I checked myself, even on my knees to see if the scissors were under the table, or around it, no scissors. I told my husband not to worry, I'll buy you a pair, they're easy to find. He said yes, they're paper-cutting scissors, made for children. That's when I looked down in front of me, near the table and there they were, in plain sight. But they hadn't been there a few minutes before, and there were two of us looking. So it is, I think so, a JOTT experience. :-D

Another story of coincidences, lost and found glasses and a book.
For 3 days I'd been looking for my cheap reading glasses (bought at the drug store, which I always bring to read with me on the bus). I couldn't find them, so I called a friend who tied a knot in a piece of linen and asked a saint (I've forgotten the name) to find the object for her. The knot would actually tighten his... testicles. ----So I tell you the obscure tradition of this practice and it works, poor saint. The longer it takes to find the object, the tighter the knot, if you know what I mean.

The important thing is to untie the knot as quickly as possible to relieve the saint. So when I couldn't find my glasses, I told my friend to untie the knot. I thought I'd lost my glasses, but I kept looking anyway.

And I found the reading glasses somewhere where I look before, naturally, without seeing them.

Because of this, I decided to continue reading the JOTT book. Lo and behold, the author name a book on coincidences and synchronicity, a book I've already read, but in Canada, and I've been looking for the title and author for 20 years without ever finding it. And in the JOTT book, they gave it to me! I can't believe it!

So today I found my glasses and the title of a book I've been looking for 20 years or more! Well, sometimes life is funny and strange.

Ah, before I forget, this is the book I was looking to find, but I didn't have the title.

1710606615600.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom