It HURTS - to say - GOOD-BYE

Then don't? Leave that is. No-one is forcing you out. I don't know the ins and outs of the withdrawal of PM privileges and don't want to know as it is none of my business. However, if that is what has lead to this decision then it does strike me as being a rather petulant reaction to this. Forgive my bluntness but surely you have been here long enough to know that the Mod/Admin team would not have taken this decision lightly. Moreover, it would not have been personal and would have been well-intentioned with the best interests of all involved at its heart.

It is up to you, however, and if that is your final decision then please leave with my hopes that you find what you are looking for. I hope for nothing but the best for you and am sure that others here would say so too. However, you are willingly leaving a wonderful community here of supporting, understanding people. Why ditch that willingly? I would be heartbroken to leave here. It is the only place on the internet where I feel like I can truly be myself and not worry about being attacked or judged. I have found precious few people in real life who have allowed me that. So to willingly cast that aside over self-importance seems foolhardy to me. You have an opportunity to learn and grow from this. I hope that you take up that challenge. If not, then I wish you well.

Angelburst's announcement of her departure probably has something to do with her disagreement with our decision to remove her ability to send PMs because of the unhealthy feedback loop that formed between her and Delores Delaney, about whose life circumstances you can read here.

When this thread started I found the capitalizing of certain words interesting. Looking at the DD thread, it seems like some sort of writing style copying is going on. Fascinating.

While most of us like to think that we know our personalities quite well and we are in control of our actions, deep inside some of us are traumata and mine fields which do not require much to be triggered.

A single sentence sometimes can turn love into hate when we're being reminded of situations or assertions of dramatic events in the past...

If disaffection is building up over many months it could indicate that a break-up might be sensible (or even not) but a hasty U-turn in feelings makes me think of somebody who has been stepped on the wrong toe.

I could imagine that angelburst29 will reconsider and analyze what sent her into the recent turmoil.

Back
Top Bottom