Israeli apologists working overtime

A

Anders

I found this article, that gives an example of the twisted logic of the psychopaths in control. The article in full is here http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/HH09Ak04.html

I have only included one quote that could have come out of the White House where white is black and up is down.
Intelligence failed at a vital moment
There is justified criticism of the lack of intelligence on the ground in the Lebanon. Intelligence that should have been available to find, fix and eliminate many of the so far elusive Hezbollah targets has simply not been available to the IDF.

The Lebanese government is in part responsible for this. Several months ago the Lebanese Security Service, working in close cooperation with Hezbollah's own counter-intelligence unit, smashed an Israeli spy ring. As many as 80 Lebanese Christian, Sunni Muslim and Druze agents working for Mossad were arrested in a series of police operations.

Crucially, in the last few weeks before Hezbollah launched its missile offensive, Israel was deprived of one of its vital sources of intelligence in the cities and towns of south Lebanon. During this critical period, Hezbollah was able to move much of its weaponry and support infrastructure to new sites, leaving the Israeli Air Force partly blinded.

This is one of the explanations for a series of Israeli air strikes on what turned out to be non-Hezbollah targets. Israel has not chosen to use this to explain away its mistakes, for to do so would endanger its operatives held in Lebanese secret-police interrogation cells and, of course, admit to a major intelligence failure.
How dare the Lebanese Government arrest a Mossad spy ring operating on Lebanese soil before the outbreak of this current war! Someone ought to tell the Lebanese Government to show some more tact the next time and allow the Israeli spies to finish their job so as not to cause so many Lebanese civilian deaths.
Mossad is only there to help the Lebanese, just like Hitler Germany were only trying to help Poland :rolleyes:

Anders

Edit: I should add that the rest of the article is even more nauseating, where it is obvious that the authors wishes for even more bloodshed in the Middle East.

God, but I get sick of the crap that passes for unbiased reporting in Canada, the US and Britain. Or is the news from the Middle East and elsewhere nothing more than a collective need to morally justify the slaughter of innocents?

I guess its another turn/roll for Orwell in his grave, newspeak in its finest.

Back
Top Bottom