Islamic Group Endorses Violence against US, Protest in NYC

Cyre2067

The Living Force

Islamist protest in N.Y. - 'Mushroom cloud on way'
A New York rally by the Islamic Thinkers Society outside the Israeli consulate yesterday featured chants of "The mushroom cloud is on its way! The real holocaust is on its way!"

The demonstration by the Queens-based group was monitored by the Investigative Project on Terrorism whose members noted signs including "Islam will Dominate" and a picture with an Islamic flag flying over the White House.
The group seems to be celebrating the violence against the US. The first thing i thought when i saw this story was how it must be nice to have a group of muslims to point to as "crazies". They call for further acts of terrorism against the US and celebrated 9-11. It's almost too obvious that this group had its origins in the machinations of COINTELPRO. It's ashame that its ponerogenic attitude actually infects innocent minds, most of its group members are probably not in "the know".

I was a bit confused by the site at first. It seemed pro-Islamic, but when I looked at the links below it definitely revealed itself as an anti-Islamic site. Whether or not this demonstration had its origins in CoIntelPro machinations, it is certainly being used by CoIntelPro. On the other hand, considering that the US is claiming readiness to nuke a Muslim country on false pretenses, I would find it hard to believe that someone from that direction is not going to get rip roaring mad.

I mean what if China threatened to nuke the US? The US would probably strike with all it had before China could make a move, but what if it didn't? People would be going insane tearing any person of Chinese descent they could find apart. I am absolutely AMAZED at the relative peacefulness of Muslim peoples in the face of US outrages. If even a FRACTION of that was done to US citizens they would have scorched the Muslim world, and the people would have killed every Muslim they could find, after ample torture.

In fact, innocent Muslims are being constantly tortured, and their brethren are powerless to save them. Can you imagine how you would feel if a family member were tortured for years with no hope of release and the people of the country torturing them were either apathetic or outright encouraging it? The tempation to what any person not under those circumstances would consider "rash action" would be overwhelming.

So a handful of Muslims protesting with one chant (is that all they said?) is amazingly nothing, and yet look at the attention placed on it. When Israel threatens to wipe whole populations off the map with their Sampson Option of unleashing 200 hundred war-heads on all the surrounding countries, the reaction is quite disprortionately less. That's of course if this group is just a bunch of angry people, which is probably not the case considering the quote below.

According to the Investigative Project on Terrorism, the Islamic Thinkers Society is an offshoot of London's Al-Muhajiroun, a group that celebrated the 9/11 attacks, referring to the hijackers as "the Magnificent 19," and posting a burning picture of the Capitol on its website.
So they are allegedly linked to some other group accross the Atlantic that referred to the hijackers as the Magnificent 19. What strikes me odd here, is that Muslims are supporting the official story (although this is not the particular group protesting in NY). If Americans and others are considering 9-11 an inside job, why are these people not doing so, who are supposed to have an inside story?

And why is the chant referring to mushroom clouds? From where? Islamic countries that have nukes are all US allies. Even though these people would certainly be justified to be outraged, what the West forgets is that Islam is a religion of peace, in the same way as Christianity (which says alot). However, Muslims who devoutly read the Quran know that aggressive warfare will damn them to hell. If the tables were turned in fact, I think Christian terrorism would be far more rampant with gun toting Christians probably shooting anyone with dark skin and making distinctions later.

So it's strange that Muslims are threatening to throw nukes when they don't have any, or too few to matter in the face of Western power, and that Muslims are promoting the official 9-11 version when they should actually know better, especially when it's in their best interests NOT to promote the official version. I can't say if the group members are in the know or not, but I suspect they all went home with a little extra cash. And this picture of an Islamic flag over the White House looks a bit agent provacateur to me.

People need to step back and consider the situation here. Muslims are not the ones wanting war, Pathocratic westerners are. And if one Muslim makes even a peep of outrage, no one questions why. In light of their connection to the British group, this probably was a completely bogus operation, either paying off a number of "extras" or riling up people experiencing a lot of turmoil as the world expects them to excuse the inexcusable.

Back
Top Bottom