Islamic Eschatology

Yupo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I listened (on youtube) to a rather long but relatively light lecture on this subject yesterday by Sheik Imran Hosein. Never heard of him before yesterday. I am linking it here in case anyone might be interested in the material.
In here is a lot of his opinion on current events and situations relating to prophecy in scripture.

Some points covered:
CIA is probably grooming at least one Dajjal right now.
Christians and Jews in collusion = NATO
Muslims in collusion with NATO = CIA, ISIS etc.
(Koran alludes to such associations and warns believers away)
Eastern Orthodox are the only real Christians left (Russia).
Coming persecution of Muslims.
Borders difficult to cross now for safety from coming war, except Russian borders.
Need for building small rural communities of like-minded people to learn to live away from usury system.
Russians will liberate Hagia Sophia to return it to Orthodox Church. This is particularly interesting in therms recent events between Russia and Turkey.
He does not say much about Earth destruction on the last day, but this is in there (Koran). Some stuff about mountains being leveled, and even the non-believers will believe on that day...

I have read Koran several times. I am about to begin a re-read of it. I am interested to see what jumps out at me in since reading Gods of Eden and since learning about cosmic threats.

https://youtu.be/RCCAw7vj0PA

Back
Top Bottom